18

The living room has fallen into silence after a cute argument between the alpha and the omega as now the latter is glaring at the alpha with a cute pout as the alpha has settled with his files although knowing the glares being thrown at him but th...

The living room has fallen into silence after a cute argument between the alpha and the omega as now the latter is glaring at the alpha with a cute pout as the alpha has settled with his files although knowing the glares being thrown at him but then to ignoring it.

Yibo who has wanted to start with his self-defense practices as he too wanted to get strong like his Zhan ge so he asked the alpha but the alpha just declined him saying that it will hurt him and moreover he have him to protect him so why does he need self-defense practices throwing both of them in a fit of cute argument which ended up alpha glaring at the omega and the omega settling with a pout as after a few minutes he again spoke, "please Zhan ge!"

And Zhan who has been busy reading his files when heard him released a sigh as he spoke, "dear, I told you naa, that you have me!" As he kept his file on the table and spoke, "so why need to learn self-defense!"

Yibo on hearing this pouted as he spoke, "but I want to be strong as you alpha gege!" Making Zhan blush as he took some time to compose himself as he spoke, "but baby, it might hurt you!" As he is worried that his little one will get hurt.

Yibo on hearing this looked at Zhan with a pout as he spoke, "but I am strong!" As he with a proud look added, "I am a strong lion, I will not get hurt!" Making Zhan laugh as he spoke, "no dear, you are a kitten!"

Yibo on hearing this cutely glared at the alpha as he spoke, "no, I am a lion!"

"Really?" Asked Zhan.

"Yes!" Spoke Yibo as he made his face like a lion and roared at the alpha and after doing so spoke, "look am a lion!" Making the alpha laugh whole heartedly...