72

The young actor had been ready for his shoot as right now he is standing at the backstage with his cold looks, and anyone who would see the boy would know that this man is epitome of perfection and he will rock the stage as usual, but little did anyone know that today the boy's lucky charm is not here, and the younger is hell lot anxious about this performance as only few words from his lucky charm can make the boy energized and feel confident, although his lucky charm says it's all what actor's mind has made up but the actor knows how much his Lucky Charm presence soothes him.

The young actor is standing backstage waiting for his turn when suddenly his assistant came to him and spoke, "Sir, someone wants to talk to you!" And the actor when heard this frowned as he spoke, "who?" But the assistant just smiled as he handed the phone to the young actor making the boy frown as he spoke,

"hello!"

"love, take a deep breath!" And the actor when heard the voice immediately spoke, "Zhan ge!" And the man on other side of the phone with a smile spoke, "yes, bo!"

Yibo when got confirmed that it's his Zhan ge, his husband who is also his lucky charm spoke, "are you free?" And Zhan when heard the boy with a chuckle spoke, "yes, my dear!" And Yibo on hearing Zhan spoke, "aren't you busy with your meetings?" As he knows that his husband being the CEO of Xiao Empire is right now on business tours and whenever the man is on tours they rarely gets time to talk.

Zhan on hearing his husband spoke, "I just reschedules them!" Making Yibo frown as he spoke "and why so?" As he is not able to understand why his gege cancelled his meetings and Zhan hearing the boy with a smile spoke, "Because I wanted to see my baby's performance!" As he with a pause continued, "and meetings can wait my baby's live performance can't!"

Yibo when heard Zhan who is sitting miles away from him in New York is going to watch his performance felt a warmth in his heart as he spoke, "really!"

Zhan on hearing this with a smile spoke, "yes my dear!" As he continued, "and I know that you are anxious too but you know what?"

"What?" Asked Yibo.

"That my baby is gonna do the best!" Spoke Zhan as he continued, "keep your hand on your heart bo, and say bobo can do it!" And Yibo on hearing Zhan just brought his hand on his chest as he spoke, "bobo can do it!"

Zhan on hearing the boy smiled as he spoke, "better now!" And Yibo on hearing this spoke, "yes!" As he with a pout added, "but still you are not here!" And Zhan who has been on the phone can really imagine the boy whining as he with a chuckle spoken "but gege is there with you, love!"

"How?" Spoke Yibo and Zhan on hearing the boy with a smile spoke, "because gege lives in Yibo's heart!" And Yibo on hearing zhan felt blush creeping on his face as he whined "hubbbyyy!" Making Zhan chuckle as he spoke,

"I love you my love!"

And Yibo on hearing Zhan smiled as he spoke,

"I love you too my husband!"

"And thank you for sparing your time for me!"

Zhan on hearing spoke, "anything for my love!" As he with a pause added, "all d best sweetheart, gege is going to cheer for you!" Making Yibo smile as he spoke, "thanks ge!" And with this he ended the call as his name is called...