81

The clock has been striking at 10:00 pm in the city of Beijing and a man is seen standing in the living room of the mansion with a very dark aura and every servant of the mansion is seen kneeling down in front of him as he spoke, "where is he?"

The servants when heard the voice of the alpha felt a shiver run down their spine as they all lowered their heads making the alpha's anger to rise up as he again spoke, "I asked somehing!" And this time the head servant spoke, "m... Master, l... Little master was here only!" And the alpha when heard this felt his anger rising up as he spoke, "am I blind?" As he glared at the head servant making him to lower down his head in submission.

The alpha after releasing his anger settled on the sofa as he took out his phone and spoke, "get me the location of my kitty within two minutes!" And without giving any moment for the said person to respond he ended the call, only for the phone to rang exactly after two minutes, "sir, little master Bo is in cloud recesses bar!" And Zhan on hearing the chief of security spoke, "I am coming there!" And with this left the mansion.

It was exactly after ten minutes the convoy of the alpha's car stopped in front of the bar and as soon as the cars stopped the young heir immediately stepped out of his car to be only greeted by the head of security Drake and Zhan seeing him spoke, "where is Yibo?" And Drake on hearing the alpha spoke, "sir little boss is inside!" And Zhan on hearing this just nodded his head as he entered the bar and the scene which greeted him made him release a deep breath as he cooed at his baby omega with a pout sitting on a table having a glass of wine in his hand.

Zhan on seeing the scene just moved toward his little omega and reaching there he settled on the sofa beside Yibo as he called for the younger, "bobo!"

Yibo who has been drinking wine when heard a familiar voice immediately turned toward that direction and seeing his husband's figure their he with a cute pout spoke, "w... what a... are you d... doing here?"

Zhan when heard the boy was shocked as he spoke, "and why I can't be here?" And the little omega when heard the alpha pouted as he spoke, "y

Zhan when heard the boy was shocked as he spoke, "and why I can't be here?" And the little omega when heard the alpha pouted as he spoke, "y... You b .. broke t... The po...pomise!" And Zhan when heard Yibo realized what the boy was saying as today he has promised his little omega in the morning that he will take his baby to shopping and then to amusement park why amusement park? There is no reason for that as Zhan always does everything his Yibo wants, but in the evening he got three meeting unexpectedly which he was not able to deny, as he cancelled the plan making Yibo to throw tantrum on the phone but Zhan just coaxed him and went for meeting and he has attended one meeting and another was half way when he got the call that his husband, his life, his little omega, is not in the mansion making Zhan to immediately leave the meeting and run back to mansion.

Yibo who was sitting beside Zhan took another sip as he spoke, "g... Ge is b... B... Bad, h... He b... Broke his p... Pomise!" And as he said these words few tears rolled down Yibo's eyes and Zhan seeing the tears immediately moved toward Yibo to take him in his arms as he spoke, "love!" But before he could Yibo put his hand in front of him making Zhan confused as he spoke, "what happened baby?"

"D ... Don't touch bo... Bo!" As he hugged himself tightly as he spoke, "o... O... Only z.... Zhan g... Ge c... Can t... Touch b... Bobo!" And Zhan when heard Yibo smiled as he spoke, "but baby I am your Zhan gege!"

Yibo when heard Zhan just shook his head as he spoke, "n.. no you a... Are not!" As he looked at the alpha with glaring eyes and continued, "g... Gege is in h... His o... Office, h... He d... Don't l... Love b... Bobo!" And as he completed this sentence he satrted crying making Zhan eyes to get teary.

Zhan on hearing Yibo immediately took him in a hug as he spoke, "no babay gege loves you!" And Yibo who found himself in Zhan's arms clutched onto Zhan as he sobbed, "g... Gege is b... Bad h.. he l... Left bobo!" As he rubbed his nose in Zhan's chest and mumbled, "h... He b... Broke his p... Pomise l.. like b... Bo's mama and p... Papa!" And this time Zhan's tear also rolled down his eyes as he hugged his husband tightly and mumbled a sorry and with this Yibo just slept in his arms and to say the very next day Zhan spent whole day with Yibo coaxing his baby and the night he was given a pleasurable punishment....