45

The couple has been getting ready for their work after spending a hot night together when the younger got a mischievous idea as he looked at Zhan and called for him, "Zhan ge!" And Zhan who has been giving the final touch to his attire when heard Yibo spoke, "yes, dear!" And Yibo on getting the attention of the older with a teasing smile spoke "Ge doesn't have stamina!" Making Zhan stop in his steps.

Zhan when heard the boy froze on his spot as he never expected the boy to be this brat as he has been slow with the boy because the younger always complain of back pains in the morning after their time but today the younger is too much so Zhan decided to teach him a lesson as he started opening his coat button as he spoke, "You sure!" And after doing so removed his coat as he started moving toward Yibo.

Yino who has thought to tease Zhan when saw the action of the older that he is doomed so he with a smile spoke, "I was kidding!"

But Zhan who has made a mind to show his little husband what he can do with a smirk spoke, "but I am not!" As he caged the boy in his arms and before capturing his lips spoke, "today I really want to show you my stamina, dear!" And Yibo hearing this realized that he has dug his own grave...