Starter

You are beautiful and popular in the city, and many people might know you because you used to play soccer. And you got famous, if only you were a boy, because you would be taken more seriously, but there is a reason you try so desperately to be like this.

That memory was your motive, and it made you wonder if you could play for the world cup some day. And that dream of yours might come true.

You and your brother, whose name is Hito,
He was a very laid-back person, but he was also very good at soccer, not to mention he won several trophies. You were only 6 years old, and because of your brother, you became obsessed with soccer. You were playing soccer around the playground because your house was not a place you could play soccer because your mother would kill you if you broke anything.

Your brother was teaching you some tricks he had, and you really enjoyed playing with him. Your other brother, who was one year older than you, was playing with other,  your brother would rather playing with his friends, but you didn't care; he was also enjoying his time.

You kick the ball too far away and it lands on the road. Your older brother quickly goes after it. He picks up the ball and when he is coming back, a truck hits him. Your eyes stare in shock. Blood is everywhere. You run towards the truck. You trip, hitting your noise. You stand back up. Your knee is bleeding.

The scene look like something out of hell, blood was everywhere. The truck front was full of blood. Your eyes start to move uncontrollably.

You stare at your brother, he was crushed like a crush tomato. You drop to the ground, the truck driver come out the truck and panic was all over his face. Tears starts to spill from your eyes. Your older brother Miko came running, he look at you and your crushed brother. He hold your hand and make you stand up, you cry in his chest. One thing you knew was that... Your older brother was acting like he was not going to cry but deep inside you knew he wanted to cry. You hear a grunt, you look at your crushed brother, his arm was moving you can see his bloody face his lip move "h-hel...p..." he said you look at him knowing well he was in so much pain.

Many peoples were surrounding the truck driver who was trying to run away. You look at your crushed brother, Miko hold you tightly. The ball rolled toward you blood was all over it. You couldn't help but cry harder, your brother deadth is all your fault.

You stood up, knowing well that because your brother died, you are not going to give up on your dream; he was the one who told you to never give up on your dream, so why would you do that?
Hito used to always tell you to be the first woman to play in a male world cup.

"A-am I a monster..." you say as you look down, as tears continue to fall. "No no, you aren't a monster" Miko say as he was about to cry "Hito!!!" you shout out your brother name "It's not my fault that darn kid die!" The truck driver say.

Filled with anger and sadness you did the unthinkable. Picking up the brick you run towards the driver.  He fell to the ground, you raised your hands and hit him hard with the brick. As he try to stop you, everyone just stare and they didn't try to stop you. Blood was all over you now.

But you got pulled away from the drive. "Snap out of it!" Miko told you as you look at the guy, his face was messed up and his face was covered in blood.

he used to say how happy he would be... If you could fulfilled his and your dream, he used to always flex in front of his friends, talking about how much of a talented sibling he had; Hito was very proud of you and Miko; but now.

All those memories are just nothing; you don't want to make your brother feel like shit for having such a weak sibling; you want to prove that you are worth it.
You will be the first woman to play in a male world cup.