49

NOTE - Why is this story getting so popular, like bro there many other blue lock story better than mine. Y'all thank you very much! I'll try to improve my writing!

A/n - This chapter is going to be a childhood memories of yours enjoy.

A long and huge table was in the middle of the room, although the table was big there were only five ( 5 ) chairs. Each chairs have different design making each chair unique in their own way. The first chair was in the end of the table, it have a crown carve on it, the way the chair look it seem expensive and comfortable. Second one was on the left side of the first chair, this one have a broken mask on it the type of mask you'll see in a fancy part. The third one have gold carve in it. And the chair colour is mostly gold. And it look quite expensive, the fourth one have a Rose on it, even the design make it look expensive. The fourth chair look a very expensive chair too but not as expensive as the first one, and the last one have a two face carves into it, one face that was looking at the left have a innocent smile while... The other one that was looking the right way have a sinster smile, the chair look expensive too.

The Secon chair look like it doesn't belong with the other chair, even tho the second chair is near the crown. "Children" Your mother say as she look at the three of you, you and your brother seem to be paying attention to her too. "I have something important to say..." Your mother say, right now the second chair was empty while the other chair are with their rightful owners. "What is it mother?" Hito ask his voice so gentle and fancy it could melt someone heart, "Yeah what is it mother?" The second oldest Miko ask too, his voice sound normal nothing special to it. After Miko finishes his sentence your mother shot a glare at him, if a glare could kill he would be dead already, "I mean what is it my lovely mother?!" Miko say panicking.

"What is it mom?" You ask her with a cheerful tone and with a innocent smile, your older brothers look at your mother scared for you. "Sweetie! Dear... What did you call me?" Your mother ask with a smile as you chuckled "I call you mom, mommy you're so silly!" You say as everyone but you can feel how tense the room have become. "Oh honey mommy isn't my name nor mom, I'm your mother nothing else" your mother say with a very innocent smile.

"But isn't mother the same thing?" You ask your mom with curiosity "Darling... If I want you to act cute and innocent, I wouldn't have you" your mother say as your smile drop into a frown, "Huh...?" You ask confused on what your own mother was saying "Darling... Your father was a sexy model, he was dearly in love with me yet... I only used him for his body hoping you would be just like how I imagine. He used to sit on this stupid chair" your mother say as she point at the Second chair the lest expensive one.

"From now on you will be assigned with a role, a role that you must follow until death stop you" Your mother say as it was getting hard to breath for you, "Now say it, my real name" your mother ask you "Yes... Mother" you say with a low tone.

"Great now let's eat" your mother say as she smile like nothing ever happened.

Every one in the L/n members are assigned a role they must take on till death. The mother is the leader and she must give a role for her kids, the eldest brother Hito is assigned to be the perfect person. The middle child Miko is assigned to be a play boy everyone want, and the youngest is assigned to be two-face athelete. And the father... They are assigned to make more children and when they are no longer needed. They must be replaced in and instead.

Truly weird but it's an traditional thing for the L/n family. The L/n family are known to be perfection, nothing else matters for them.

Time skip

"Mother... Can I go out side?" You ask a bit scared of her answer "Maybe if you ask me with manners" your mother say not even looking at you "I mean! Mother, may I go outside please?" You ask her with a smile trying your best to look properly to her. "No you may not" your mother say as your lip touch each other out of disappointment.

"K" you simply say as you walk away, you indeed hate sport when you were little yet you couldn't do shit about it. Why? Cause you were born as the third child, the best role to have is probably the fluffy bear. This role is assigned to the fourth child, all they have to do is look cute and innocent nothing else.

Since the Age of 4 you start to go under a strict training, although you hate it your older brothers always cheer you up. You appreciated it alot, both of them try their best to make you perfect but in a fun way.

But when Hito past things got even worst for you, "Miko, can you help me?" You ask your older brother as he smile back at you "Sure, let me see" Miko say as he help you in anyway he could. Miko was trying his best to make you feel less lonely, you just couldn't help the fact that Hito is now gone. Your number one supporter

Flash back

"Y/n... Promise me when you get older, stop mother from destroying yours and Miko life" Hito ask you as you hug the teddy bear tightly "Yup i promise Hito!" You say as you smile as he smirk back at you "Hito... Why does mother act like this?" You ask him as he took a deep breath.

"She used to be just like us scared and helpless, she promised to herself that she'll not be like our grandmother yet... She end up just like her" Hito say as his eyes shining while he was frowning. "I know that you will most likely be married off to continue the blood line, but promise me... You'll never be like mother?" Hito ask you as you nod your head Yes "I'll never be like mother I promise Hito!" You say, every since Hito died you slowly start to forget the promise you have.... It is sad yet you couldn't do anything about it, you didn't want to be like your mother a monster. You hated it, if only you could life a normal life.

Note - today is a filler chapter lol.