Baro x reader

Made by - RAINBOWKITSUNE123

Request by - @444 on quotev

Baro x reader - Cold nights

As we walked along the path on our way home I looked to my lover Shoei Baro. He has been a lot nicer as of recently. He’s been taking me on more dates and helping around the house like he is some sort of maid. I linked my arm around his as we continued to walk. Now just thinking about it he has been doing much more. But he has also been a bit distant too.
Whenever I ask him about it he keeps on saying he has a surprise install. While we walked I noticed that he brought me to the park. It was so peaceful with nobody around. We kept walking around until he took me to a bench. We could see the moon and it was beautiful. We sat for another fifteen minutes when I saw my lover move off the bench and onto one knee. “Y/n, you have been helping me through thick and thin ever since we’ve met. You always managed to keep a smile on my face while you were with me and I can’t see myself letting you go. So…” Baro said as he pulled a small F/C colored box out revealing a precious gemstone ring. “Will you marry me?” I felt tears roll down my face as I nodded my head. “Yes, yes I’ll marry you love.” As soon as I said that he put the ring on my finger and we embraced each other. The amount of joy we had was so much. Both of us were crying tears of joy. It felt like a dream but I knew it was reality.

~ Three months later to the wedding ~

As we stood there. Hands in hands the pastor was now saying his final words. “Do you, Shoei Baro, take L/N Y/N to be your lawfully wedded wife?” “I do.” “And do you L/N Y/N take Shoei Baro as your lawfully wedded husband?” “I do.” With that The pastor announced us as husband and wife. At the reception we saw our old friends from blue lock. “Woah so it really happened huh?” Isagi said, making me stifle a laugh. “Yeah it happened… But I couldn’t be happier.” My now husband said. “Question is when are there going to be kids?” I turned red from my best friend's comment. “Shido… Why would you say that?” I asked as my best friend chuckled. I chose to ignore him as we all conversed. After a while we decided to dance. Everyone watched us in awe. While we danced the crowd lingered and died down as everyone was heading home. We decided to go home to get ready for our honeymoon as we went to Germany.

~ Time skip of two years brought to you by Shido getting zapped by Raich(i)u~

I’ve been feeling sick lately. The nausea has been a pain especially in the mornings. It’s been going on for the past two weeks and it still hasn’t improved. “Honey maybe… Ummm… How should I say this, maybe go to the doctors. I know how you have a distrust in them but this has been going on for two weeks.”My dear husband said as I reluctantly nodded my head. Luckily I was able to book today. They told me to pee in a cup for some test and I had to wait two days. When I went back I saw my sister in law. “Hey Y/N, are you feeling okay?” She asked as I explained what had been going on. The doctor came out and called me in her office as my sister in law gave me a thumbs up. To which I returned with a small smile. “Well Mrs Shoei congratulations you’re pregnant.” The doctor said as I was shocked. It made complete sense since we did it not all that long ago. “I’m… Pregnant… There is a tiny human growing inside of me..” I mumbled as the doctor confirmed it. “Thank you doctor I’m happy to know.” I said as a tear of joy escaped. I walked out to see my sister in law.

I whispered to her the juicy news and told her to keep quiet. As we left we hung out since we had time to kill. While walking I saw my husband and went off with him after exchanging my fair wells with my sister in law. I stayed with my husband as we did some shopping. When we got home and packed up I asked Baro to go sit on the couch. “So..? Is there a problem?” He asked as I shook my head. I took his hand and placed it on my stomach as his eyes widened. “You’re… Pregnant?” he choked out as I nodded my head. He brought me into his embrace and he started to cry. It is so hard to believe that someone like my husband can cry. I held onto him as he told me how happy he is. “So how are we going to tell your parents honey?” I asked. He told me to make something that his mother craved for when his mother was pregnant with one of his sisters. I got out some pickles, peanut butter and ice cream and assembled the disaster. We drove our way over to his parents house as I grew nervous. “Hey it’s okay. They’ll love this child as much as we do.” He said I gave him a gentle smile. We headed in as my mother in law was surprised to see us. “Oh Baro, Y/N how are you two? Please come in, come in.” She said, we went in as I put the ‘dish’ on the bench as Baro and I went to the father in law.

Baro’s mother offered to get lunch for all of us but when she took it out she almost dropped it. She looked at us then back at the ‘dish’. “Are you two joking right now? Are you really.” She asked as I nodded. We all spoke about it and before we knew it was coming up to dinner. “Well Mum, Dad I think it’s time to go now, thank you for lunch and so on until next time.” Baro said as we went to the car. On our way home we stayed in a peaceful silence before Baro spoke up, “Thank you.” I heard. I looked at him and asked him why. He explained how happy he was to be with me through his soccer career, our marriage and now we are building a family. When we got home we had a shower tiny dinner and we went to bed cuddled up to each other knowing the next day was going to be quite explosive.