47

You were in your position ready to impress everyone. Although your thoughts were somewhere else, you were thinking about your new mother. The facts that he haven't call you or text you made you a bit sad. But you weren't even able to express how sad you were, you really want someone who would listen to your problem. And the only person in mind was your real mother, even tho your new mom have never talk to you this whole month. Your real mother have been sending you sweet but nothing text.

At first you just think that Kino was failing her expectations... And was realizing how good you were at football, but Kino was also becoming more popular. You didn't really want to think that negatively and jus ignored her sometimes.

"Second match start!" A voice coming out from the speaker say out loud. As you run towards the left, you really need to pay more attention to this game. And try your best, cause this is the last time you'll play with England. Cause you just really want to clear your mind, and all this match were making you nervous and anxious. And you think that not playing for sometimes wouldn't hurt that much.

The ball was in Isagi possession as he was standing infront of Reo. They seem to be talking about something, it's weird how they always talk when they see other player. It wasn't really your style to talk, cause you found in unnecessary and not useful. You watch them as you sigh "Are they seriously going to talk instead of playing?" you asked yourself as you frown.

"Who the hell are you talking to weirdo?" Someone asked and it was a person from England "..." you keep silent and look away not even paying attention to him. "Heh, are you ignoring me? Cutie..." He say as he walk closer to you as you glare at him, "You know a woman shouldn't play a sport made for male" He say as he smirk "K cool" you simply reply, you really weren't even listening to him. And have no idea what he just say you don't want to be disrespectful so you simply reply.

"Woman belongs in the kitchen" He say, he just want to get you mad. And make you attack him so you wouldn't play anymore, and he thought that he was soo smart for thinking like that. "Hey, dude, were in the middle of an important match why do you keep talking to me?" you asked him as you look at him as he was a bit shock "So man can't impress their emotions anymore?" he ask you as he smile "You can express yourself to you're therapy not me for now" you say as you run off.

While the guy was disturbing you, you were in a whole new universe. Your thoughts were going insane, and you decided not to goal this time. You gotta help the other to score, you can't always steal the spot ligh can you? All you want to do was take a hot bath and sleep peacefully. Without those two disturbing you.

Isagi wouldn't pass the damn ball to anyone. And was only thinking on how he could goal on himself. Such an egoistic act of his, so you have to snap him out of his egoistic world and bring him back to reality. You run behind Isagi but it seem like he have notice you. "what are you doing?" Isagi ask you, while you were trying to take the ball away from him. "Were team Y/n snap out of it!" Isagi say acting like the most innocent one "..." You just simply don't reply to him, there was no way Isagi could bring himself to  talk to you aggressively. And he just want you to snap out of you're egoistic world.

You take the ball away from Isagi and pass it to. Kaiser as he wink at you, now you were regretting your own decision of passing the ball to him. "Love you doll" Kaiser say as you stop breathing. Not because you were getting flustered or getting shy, it was because you were sick and tired of his ass. How disgusting is this man, you just want to die right there right now.

Kaiser goal. Yay! But Fuck No! At the same time. And now you got to pick who was going to replace you. "Why do I have to do this?" you ask Noa as he didn't even reply back to you "Oh, I see, you are going to ignore me huh?" You say yet he was ignoring you.

"You pick I'm gone" you say as you walk out "Seem like Japan treasure is backing off!" The announcer say as you almost last out at them. "They have no reason to talk to me like that!" You say, as you got mad as you walk towards your locker room.

Opening the locker by putting on the code, just to see your phone was ringing. You pick it up it was your real mother, you hesitate to pick it up at first, but you pick it up and put the phone near your ears.

"Hello?" You say as you took a deep breath "Hey there sweetie" your mother sweet tone hit you like a rock "Why did you call me?" you try to sound a bit rude towards her "I just want to check up on you" she say you doubt that was the case for her calling you "I'm fine, how are you?"  you asked her back.

"I'm good, you know the family feel missing without you" She say as she chuckled as you smile a bit "Your brother..." Your mother say her tone change suddenly sounding sad "What happens to him?" you ask your mother a bit curious on what was up with your brother. "Here I'll give him the phone you talk to him about it" She say as she hand the phone to your brother.

"Hey there brat" Your brother say as you frown clearly annoyed "Hey... So what happen?" you asked him as he sigh really loud "Kino... she try to-" "What did she do! Are You ok? Hey say something!?" You become more concerned and scared for your brother "Wow, even tho you are younger than me... You care more about me huh?" He asked you "It's no time to act all nice towards me! What did she do?!" You ask "She try to... Seduces me" Your brother say as you got mad "Brother... When I say  even an orge wouldn't even like you, you don't need to go that far to tell me that I'm wrong..." You say with a sad tone.

"What! No! I didn't sleep with her!" He say as you sigh out of relief "Tell me more about your new trauma?" you ask him.

A/n - I have to re-write this two time cause this Trash app ( Wattpad ) wouldn't let me save. Allen ( Wattpad CEO ) You should be ashame, you're an Asian ( I hope ) Even tho you are way better than me, your app is so bad.

Note - Btw the end is so near lol.