Bachira x reader

Request by - @Khushi from quotev

Bachira Meguru your current enemy, why? Cause of a reason duh. When you say enemy it's not like the type of enemy you want to kill them so badly, he was the type you hate because he's so damn annoying and cute. Like what's his problem for acting so cute towards you.

"Y/n-chan" Bachira say out you're name as you took a deep breath "What?" You asked him a little bit rudely "Where is Isagi?" Bachira asked as you scoffed, of course what were you thinking? He'll asked you how you're doing? That's dumb to even think about it, as long as Isagi is you're brother he'll talk to you. Only because of Isagi... You felt a little sad but scold yourself cause Bachira isn't even that handsome or is he...

"Y/n-chan? Are you ok?" Bachira asked as he sound worried about you "Yeah" you simply reply, all you want to do was act cold towards him and reply to him by only a word most the time. Why? Cause you feel like you have catch a feeling for this so called man, and you wanted to get rid of it quickly "You don't seem ok..." Bachira say as he lean towards you as you step back. You were going nuts cause like you were blushing mad, you scold yourself yet you couldn't help but blush.

Bachira place his hand on your forehead as he smile, you hold his hand that was place of your forehead and take it off you're damn forehead. "Don't touch me please" you say as you smile while saying it, now this is going bad you couldn't stop yourself from smiling and blushing. 'No way no way!' you thought 'This man is too ugly for my standard I don't like him I hate him!' you thought as you like to yourself.

Bachira look at you oddly "Are you sick?" He asked you as you chuckled "No" you just say as you look away not even wanting to look into his eyes. "Stop looking at me you creep" you say calmly as Bachira smile softly as he title his head "How can I stop myself from looking at you when you're so attractive" Bachira say as you stare right into his eye "What is wrong with you!" You say as you try to act disguise by his actions but fail miserably "Don't try to act like you don't enjoy it" Bachira say as he back off a bit as you're soul left your body "Stop speaking nonsense!" You say as you raised your voice a bit "Than why are you blushing?" Bachira asked with a smirk as your eyes go wide open "That's cause you're embarrassing me" you say as he laugh at you.

This is the real reason you hate him, he love seeing you suffering like this and you hated it so much. What is his problem with you, why does he love seeing you suffering like this you just don't understand. You hate him yet you fall for him, you seriously want to kill yourself at this point.

"Embarrassed by what?" He asked you as you didn't even want to answer him at all "Why aren't you talking to me?" He asked you as you look away and drink some water "Don't ignored me" Bachira say as you wanted to hit the life out of him "Can't you just go away?" You asked him while not even looking into his eyes "No cause..." He say as you wish he say because of you and your heart was going fast "I'm waiting for you're brother Isagi" he say as your smile fade away quick 'What was I even thinking? Of course he's just playing with my emotions' you thought as you sigh "Than go somewhere else" you told him as he lay on you're bed "Get off my bed you're dirty!" You say as you try to act pissed off.

"Why do you want me to be gone?" Bachira asked you as you stop breathing "Just go out my room!" You say as you point at the door "C'mon Don't be like that" Bachira say as he cling into you're arm as your heart start to go insane "Get off me you damn fucker" you say as you try to shake him off your arm as he keep smiling about it "Bachira-" Than Isagi enter you're room to see you and Bachira together "Let's go" Isagi say as Bachira let go of you as you start to miss the warm feeling "Bye Bye y/n-chan~" Bachira sing as he walk off with you're brother as you blush "Fuck you Bachira Meguru!!!" You shout as you cry inside as Bachira hear it and smile "I love you too y/n-chan~" Bachira sing back to you.

A/n - Sorry this one is short and bad cause I'm not feeling very well.