41

"If the balance collapse, what is there to, tech you" Noa say. Lavi or what every his name look at him shocked, "Why do you gotta be such a pain" Noa say as he put his jacket on his shoulder, with a straight face "Oh" "Noal Noa is going to participate" "Whoa" the old U-20 member say "Suddenly were going to witness the beat fight in the world!" Someone say "Since the champions league final, right?" Lavi asked as he lean a bit "It was the semi-final idiot" Noa say.

No longer wanting to hear them fight you just focused on something else. You were staring at Bachira he was smiling back at you. As he wave at you with a smile as you wave back. You were happy until a hand was place on your shoulder.

"You shouldn't wave at our opponent, they'll get motivated by your smile" Kaiser say as you chuckled "What's so funny?" Kaiser asked, he was happy because you were actually not glaring or calling him a clown for some times. "No, I just like your joke you, asshole" you say as he still smirk "I'm not joking" he say as he was hoping that you blush.

"Thanks, but dont smirk like that, they'll cry, ugly face" you say as you stick out your tongue at him, "Hm, seem like your boy is getting sub in" Kaiser say as he look mad.

"My boy? Eh, whatever" you say as Yukki or I forgot his name stand up. "Wa-Wair a moment master" Yukki say as he look serious, master? seriously? we have to call them Master, damn kinky ass hell. Well at least it's not Kaiser I'm calling Master.

"Give me convincing explanation?" Yukki asked "When it comes to training aren't I better than him?" Yukki asked as he look worried, yeah honestly if I was Yukki I would be worried to. To be honest, Isagi is probably Noa favorite, "Yeah I know" Noa say as you walk away.

Walking toward Bachira as he was smiling at you, Otoya was beside him to "Sup, guy's long time no see" you say as you raised your hand as they both say hello and etc. "So what's up with yo team?" Otota asked as he point at them "Don't know either, my biggest regret is that I even join this team" you say as you sigh "Why tho, isn't Noa your and Isagi idol?" Bachira asked "Nah, we have a clown, an emo, slave, smegma, Jesus rip off, superstar, a model and many more" you said "sound chaotic there" otoya say "Don't even asked me" you say.

"Anyway, I hope you just win" you say socraticly as you snickered.

Fourth round have start!

Noa and Isagi charge in as you watch them. "Bring it on cyborg" Lavi say "You can never take away my freedom" He added as he smirk "Freedom?" Noa asked "You mean waste" Noa added as Lavi did an unpredictable dribble as Noa catch up to him Isagi was close by. To be clear, I won't  charge in, those two clearly have way more experience and charging in would make it worst. You thought "Whoa! You go lavine!" "Stop him Noa!" "Kill him!" peopl were cheering as you watch. It was quite boring to be clear. As Isagi charge towards them, man is dumb, why could you even try to help him at that point. It's so known that those two should just have their moments.

"Oh? Weaklings are just noisy" Lavi say as he did a rainbow flick, using Isagi as a wall to get pass Noa "Dumd ass" you muttered as you get on position Lavinho go pass two people and next was you. Keeping an eyes on the ball, as you run toward him as you glare at the him. As he run left on full speed so did you but he turn right as you fell. As he run pass you, you stare in confused as you felt extremely confused. You fell because you were trying to hard and was only staring at the ball, as he run fast with the ball you follow the ball as he turn left. Because you were running on fully speed and was only paying attention to the ball you fell, you weren't able to turn quickly as you sigh stand up as you run toward him again. You blame yourself for only caring about the ball.

Just because you were with other star's doesn't mean you can slack off. Damn it! this pass day they give you break because you were better than most. Guess fucking not, you felt mad at yourself for slacking off, you really are losing yourself. If you keep doing this you could lose your position of being the best striker in the world as a woman. You couldn't help but compare yourself with Kino as you felt more angry.