43

Making a deal with this clown wasn't the best idea. Oh, how much he love to see you suffer. But you also love to make him suffer, Ness was the best, when Kaiser is near him you always glare at him. If he hurt Ness you would have a good reason to hurt him too.

"What, who do you think I'm, a robot?" you asked Kaiser, who have suggested you do something you can't do for training. "You can't even do that? Are you even a professional player?" Kaiser say as you sigh "But I'll die if I try that" you say "Oh c'mon you'll die? at least you're going to die trying to be the best" Kaiser say "But I don't want to be the best" you told him.

"Do you have a goal?" Ness asked as you put your finger under your chin "I do have a goal" you say "I bet it's stupid" Kaiser say "Shut up" you told him "What's this goal of yours?" Ness asked "To beat Kino in every way, I bet she's thinking the same" you say, as you put your hand behind your head. "To beat someone? that's lame" Kaiser said "O really? Didn't you try to beat Isagi?" you asked him "Nope, isagi try to beat me" he say.

"And do as what I say, I'm the boss of you now" Kaiser say as you sigh "Whatever, you should know I only join for Ness" you say.

"Ugh, I'm sweating so much" you say as you breath heavily. You have been training for an hour, was it 6 or 7 hour who know, "Are you already done, phew, what a useless being" Kaiser say "Are you trying to motivate me or insult me?" you asked him as your drink your water.

"Get back to training" Kaiser say as you sigh. You were going push up and you were in pain. "Keep going, can't believe you are already struggling" Kaiser say, of you have energy you would have told back to him. But you were just too tired and was too focused, "Good job only 100 more left" Ness say cheering you.

"I'm do-" before you could finish your sentence you got pull by the shirt. "Please let me go you clown" you say you couldn't even insult him "Look like you are polite when you are tired" Kaiser say as he smirk "Are we done?" you asked him "How about no" Kaiser say as you look at him shocked.

"Seriously?" you asked him as he smile "Me and Ness will take a bath while you work out, you can't stop until we come back" Kaiser say as your soul leave your body. "I'll try" you say "Good girl" Kaiser say as he let go of you "Bye bye, do your best y/n" Ness say as they walk out.

As you look around you, "Phew, I'm sweating" you say as you walk towards your choice of way. When Kaiser and Ness come back you were dying on the inside. When Kaiser say you could stop and take shower you zoom out the room. While speed running down the hall, you didn't notice a particular male. "Y-" before he could even say your name you walk pass him. As he look at you confused, were you still mad at him. Isagi stare at his hand and back at you. But this time you were nowhere around, on his mind the only thing he wanted to do was to devour Kaiser and crush him. It was all Kaiser fault, if only he didn't listen to Kaiser.

You sit on the bathtub as you smile slowly sinking. your nose was above water while the rest of your body was under water. The water was hot and warm, as you make bubbles.

After you took a bath you were roaming around the hall. As you heard noise as you peak around the corner. There you see Kaiser and Ness talking.

As you sigh and walk the opposite way, as you kept walking you felt like your leg were giving up on you. You yawn as you really wanted to sleep. Maybe running away from Kaiser and his slave was not the best idea.

Thinking about him, you heard a voice his voice. "There you are? I thought you were a good girl" Kaiser say as you stick out your tongue. "I want to sleep" you told him "We were looking for you, because it's time to sleep" Ness said as you nod your head.

"Bring me to my room" you say "our room" Kaiser say correcting you as you sigh "Why do I have to share a room with you. I'm ok with Ness but you hell nah" you say complaining.

"Shut up, you can't even do most of the training" Kaiser say "I miss Isagi" you say as you yawn, unknow to you the two male in front of you were getting. Jelouse again.

When you arrive at the room you jump in the bed. And sleep as Kaiser and Ness just stare at you. "Is she asleep?" Kaiser asked Ness as he nod his head "Take her phone" Kaiser told Ness as he took your phone. As they already know your password.

Not much picture of you, alot of the picture were about let's not talk about it. They deleted every picture of Isagi and any other men. Block Isagi on every platform and delete his number.

After Kaiser checked your phone, he gave it to Ness who touch it for an hour for some reason.

When you woke up you were the first one to be awake. As you look at the two male, getting up you clean yourself and look for your phone. You have a bad feeling that someone know your password as you change it.

A/n - I just went to a doctor and I cant eat chips, noodle, spicey, coffee, tea and etc.