40

You sigh as you try to walk away as a hand was on your shoulder, you stare at the person "What?" you asked Kaiser "You should try and pass to me sometimes, ok" he say as you stick out your tongue, "Never" you say as he smile "Than that's ok" he say.

Secon mach, start now!

Bachira got the ball as he do his usual thing, you sigh as you look at Isagi and to Noa, 'wonder what happened to kino?' you thought as you close your eyes as you open them, Bachira have pass the ball to Otoya "Ninpo off the ball" he say as he run looking at the ball, the ball was in the air "Tiki-taka no jutsu" he said as he took at the ball, the other guy beside him look at him shocked, "Nive sessions" Bachira say as Otoya pass the ball back to him "Bee shot" Bachira say as he shoot the ball mid air, and that's a goal so its 1-1 'When am I going to bench' you thought you were being lazy again you have no motivation. If only this match was a bit more fun and weird it could've been more nice to actually put afford. Putting effort into something that is so boring is useless, why would you even do that waste of energy "This match is so boring, c'mon give me something good" you say, you really do like complaining huh? Maybe you need to shut up, you scolded you're self for saying anything that come up your mind. How long is this match going to be, oh yeah, who ever scored five time first win, than let's do that and sleep, sleep is more important than training.

"Damn it" grim say "Die lazy trash" Smegam guy say "They got us, they are making me throw up" he added he was just trash talking, not cool, sometimes you got to accept that you lose, say the one who never accepted lose.

Kaiser got the ball as Ness was beside him, what about you? oh, yeah, far away from them minding you're own business, "Well well" Ness say "What are you going to do now Kaiser?" Ness asked Kaiser "Execution" he say as he smirk or smile it was hard to know from far. "ok Kaiser" Ness say "Public execution it is" he added "Go ness" Kaiser say commanding him Kaiser pass the ball to Ness, as Kaiser run pass Bachira and one other person as Ness was in a perfect place so was Kaiser. If only Isagi was as good as you, you two might be even be better than this two, Ness ankle was flexible as hell, you had made another plan after match you wouldn't sleep you'll train Isagi. It might be like copying them but your duo is more pretty and greed flag everyone like that shit. Kaiser run forward as people were trying to block the two of them, "Here they come!" the goalie scream "Block out Ness course" he said as he was super ready he was sweating as well, as the two from the frontline went inside, as you sit down yawning as the breeze hit you, it's so nice you thought as you open you're eyes, as Ness pass, Kaiser was outside most people blind spot as he was able to run freely. "Man that's rad" Bachira say as he run behind Kaiser.

"Both that gold hair, and that blue rose tattoo" Bachira say as he smile "Make me wanna break ya" Bachira say as his figure went dark "Shoo you fly" Kaiser simply say as Kaiser got the ball that was pass to him, he did a fakeout and get rid of the defender as he trap the ball. As he shoot the ball as it goal, he look behind him as be stare at whoever he wanted, he raised both his hand as he look like he's bowing down. "Excuted" he say as he grin as you look away, 'he really do look like a clown's you thought.

You were that one person in that anime or movie or even game. That is so strong and powerful according to everyone but when you meet them they turn out as people say but. Also lazy and most the time they just don't do shit even when they are needed. But come and save the day when you least expect them or not that one depends. But according to you, you were just being lazy, there was no reason for you to try, at least for now, plus there was no point If you even scored a goal, unlike blue lock at least you get to have something by trading point.

"Well done" Ness say as he slap Kaiser hand, whatever if only Isagi was as good as you, wait? are you getting jealous? No way. You're jelouse because of their weird shit, "No way... I'm getting jelouse of those two, hm! Not fair at least, whatever I find no need to talk about this" you say as you sigh Noa sand up, he say something to Isagi as they stare at each other deeply, That look very interesting over there.

"As expected" Bachira say as he spin the ball with his hand "The world is full of nasty Ego" He say "You're the best, Kaiser" Bachira say as he stare at Kaiser, you sigh "I'll crush you" Bachira sang as he smile "Hey, hey wait a bit blondie" someone say you stare at the person, you have never seen him before probably from Bachira side, "My blood is boiling" he say "That was some pretty entertainment made here" he say "I wasn't planning to come out but" he say as he took of his glass? It look like one "Let's used my three (3) minute" he sang as he yeet of his jacket "Star change system! I'll join the battle" he say as everyone look shock "Whoa?! seriously!" Igarashi scream "Its happening!" he scream "They're throwing in lovino!?" Rachid say shocked "It's time for me to take the spot light!" he say as he look happy until "Your immaturity haven't change, lavi" Noa say as he stand up.

A/n - I'm thinking about making y/n go through some, character development she look so weak plus she's lazy, so? I'm thinking about turning her into a more powerful character. And make her more useful, what do you think?