Break up...

So... My friend come up to me and say SHE want to break up with me. I was very confused, cause I didn't know I was in a relationship with anyone. So she say that I have been in a relationship with her for a month.... So I'm taking a break for one day or two.

This is the thirt time I have been in a relationship, weird thing us that I have no idea I was even in a relationship with them. One guy and two girls ( I'm straight  )

And I just found out multiple people have a crush on me... And one guy is basically obsessed with me over here... So uh, I'm going to take a break hope you understand.

It's very hard to make a real friend over here, cause of my family being rich. I'm a bit scared that they might used me. And I found out that I'm from a loyal family... What is up today and my luck?

Y'all if any of them confess to me I'm dead. Not to mention one of them being popular af, he have so many people simp for him. What have I done to pull such guy? And the other one have a girl in my class simp for me. Someone is definitely going to hate me lol.

I found out two cause was with this two kid, and the other girl talk about how I might be this guy crush. And the other say the other guy like me, but the first guy have been very cold to me tho. I was a bit sad cause he talk to other girl with ease but not me. It was in my bucket list to talk to everyone, we only talk once. Yet not he seem to be showing sigh of love.

Love y'all hope your Rizz is good as mine.