Sae x reader part 2

Only a week has passed after Sae cheated on you. Your parents are doing everything they can to make you feel better because you are going through a very difficult moment. You hated how the affair affected you so deeply. How stupid were you? Since he hasn't seen you in years, it makes sense that he wouldn't  love you. But you continue to be devoted to him, waiting for him constantly. All along. You couldn't get the images off your thought, seeing Mio and Sae kissing... It pain you to seem them so happy, and it doesn't help the fact that Sae cheated on you with your closet friend.

"Honey?" your mother knock on your door "May I come in?" your mother asked "Yeah" you replied simply "I know you are still upset... But, do you want to travel...?" Your mother asked with a kind smile "What about-" "Don't worry dear, you need a break your mental health is more important" your mother say as she walk towards you and sit on the bed beside you. "We can have a family vacation" your mother say "What about dad dosen't he have important work?" you asked your mother as she chuckled "He care more about you than his work" your mother say as you smile.

"So are you up for it?" your mother asked "Yeah I'm up for it" you say as you smile a bit "That great! were going to germany and pack your thing well go tomorrow" your mother say as she pat your back "Thanks mom" you say as you stare at her as you smile "Its my duty as a mother to take care of you" Your mother say.

Time skip.

Your family finally arrived at Germany. "Yo, sis" your younger brother say as you look at him "What is it?" you asked him as he smile "Did you know that hitl-" "No its not the time" you say as you cover his mouth. Stopping him from saying something that can kick your family out, from the country. "I'm sorry" he apologized "Kid! we have to go!" your father call out for you and your brother. "Were coming" you say.

"Hey y/n... Do you want to go and watch football?" your father asked you as he smile "What about us?" your brother asked your father "And you two too" your father say "And it's pretty damn expensive, plus it's noal noa is going to also play!" your father say as he smile like a kid. "What?" you asked him "Noal noa! is going to play!" he say as he smile.

"My idol of the year Noal noa!" Your father say "I thought Sae was your favorite?" you asked your father "Oh you mean that cheater, I never like him. And I think he isn't that good at football, and his personality is the worst" your father say as he roll his eyes as you laugh. "And maybe you can find a new partner, who is better than Sae duh!" your brother say "don't say anything related to love your still young" your mother scolded your brother.

"Darling, our son is right! Y/n is too beautiful for that, dude... Y/n you as my kid I expect you to be with someone better than that, dude..." Your father say bitterness and sweetness was in his tone.

Time Skip.

Watching a national team play in real life was quite nice. Especially when one of the play blow a kiss, or maybe to someone else...? The guy have the most weirdest and strangest hairstyle you have ever seen. But hey he's rich and hot.

And after the match when your family were going home. Someone stop you, it's a guy from the national team. "hi can I talk to you" the guy asked with a smile "Sure" you say without hesitation "My name is Ness, and my friend tell me to give you this" He say as he hand you a paper as you take it. "May I know who this friend of yours is?" you asked Ness "Oh, his name is Kaiser I'm sure you know his name" Ness say and walk away not before saying bye.

When you go back to your parents you tell them everything. "You mean Kaiser? Michael kaiser!?" your dad asked you as he shake you "Yeah I guess, and the guy that give me this name is Ness" you say as your father gasped dramatically "Oh my God! my dream have come true. My dream of fifteen year have come true!" your father say as he smile like a kid "What do you mean!?" your mother asked "I have dream in my bucket list, that one of my blood line will be with a famous person!" your dad say.

Time skip.

The was the start of a new and way healthier relationship. Somehow, it's very weird how it happened but fate I guess.

God is really blessing you out here "Bae, I have to go back to japan" you say as you look at your new partner "Its fine I'm coming too" Kaisee say "Huh? really?" you asked him as you smile "Of course, I have to join this stupid project. Its called blue lock" Kaiser say.

"Oh! I know  it's the project that Is suppose to help my country, football players" you say as he nod his head "But no worries I'll always support you!" you say with a smile "Yeah, especially when you are going to live with me in Germany in the future" Kaiser say as you just chuckled. "I mean, that's very true" you say as you smirk.

"I'm ready to betrayed my own country for you" you say as you stare at him "I'm also ready to leave my country for you" he say as he kiss you just a peak no heated moment ok. "I love you" you say as you stare at him "I love you too my darling" he say back.

You might wonder how you are able to speak to him. When he only know Germany and english, you are a bit fluent in Germany and English, thanks your dad for that one.

When the day come to go back to Japan you didn't think this shit would happen. "I don't like your new partner" your brother say as your father glare at him "Dont mess this up for me. Son" your father say as your brother nod "This is my first time riding a private jet" your mother say "My little daughter is just the best, she's able to pull anyone she want even the rich" your father say.

No one pov.

When Sae heard that his ex-lover was in a relationship with someone he was piss. Why? because you were with someone obviously better than him. Kaiser was way better than him, and he doesn't like the fact that you were becoming more popular. "Babe, are you still thinking about that slut?" Mio asked as he massaged Sae shoulder "No, I just dont like that she's with someone else this quickly" sae said as Mio sigh "Talking about whore am I right?" Mio asked Sae "Your right bae" Sae said as Mio kiss her.

Unknow to Mio Sae have been reaching out to you. And texting you asking you to come back. The nerves of some people right?

But Kaiser always replied instead of you. Sae is even more sad than you now, he throw a diamond for a rock great... And the whole japan is very interested in your relationship. It was the hot topic, everyone knew that you were in a relationship with the great Kaiser. And how healthy the relationship was it was quite a surprise. Many people call your relationship a korean drama relationship. Like how you too met was too k-drama for some people.

And now you and your family is just rich cause of Kaiser. But that doesn't mean you dont work, even tho Kaiser insists of spoiling you. You decided to create your own company. You were truly living the life of some people.

You did take your revenge tho, you make Sae feel the way you feel when he break your heart. It was a satisfying revenge. And let's talk about how healthy the relationship was, you two barely fight and play around most the time. And cool thing is people respect you and Kaiser privacy.

On 10/ December/ 22. The unthinkable happened -

You and Kaiser were having a private date, and it was going smoothly until. Kaiser drop something and picked it up, only for him to pull out an engagement ring. Oh how happy you were, "Will you marry me my dear?" Kaiser asked as you cry out of happiness you say.

"Yes..."

Maybe Sae cheating on you was the greatest thing to happen... At least you found a better man that love you as much as you love him.

This is your happy ending. And you are pleased with it.

A/n - I know Kaiser is out of character but. I have to make him sweet and nice.