100k special

Thank you so much for 100k view, it's all Thanks to you guys.

So this special chapter is just me ranting. Yay.

So all I want to say is test is over and I'm pretty sad about my result.

I get 20/18 on english I guess it's not bad but I'm still sad, got 20/19 on grammar pretty good. And 20/17 on science I was sick that day. I'll keep you guy updated on my score.

Plus I won't be posting much because I'm traumatized.

Ok, so what happened is that. I was scrolling through pinterest and this one post, have a censored on it and I was curious. I click on it and there I see the most hideous looking dick if all time. It was out of shape, worst part it was Nagi.... And Reo.... Wtf seriously can we not do this.

Why? Even if you ship them why waste your talent? I'm not saying that I don't support gays but there should be a limit. Children also have pinterest and they could see that, and I don't want that to happen. Plus even if you do indeed want to draw a thing like that. Post it somewhere else there's an app for that.

And I have been seeing too many nsfw pic of bllk. Wtf, they are minor and most of them might not be gay. This is why I dont want to watch anime full of men especially minor.

Let's take Haikyuu as an example. I used to love that anime, no I still love it but problem is that. The Fandom sexualizing them, no Kuro isn't a sex God he is a minor stop saying that. Kenma is not a kitten he can probably beat you up. And Suna don't do fucking drug, smoke or drink. And they aren't gay even if they are gay please dont sexualized them.

Plus I only write yandere fanfiction about anime because. I'm bored plus I just wanted to write stuff, at least I dont write smut about then they are minor. Even if they are not I dont still want to write it, why? But you still post that nsfw headcanone. I know, I know, that is why I asked someone else to help me.

Even if I make them a yandere I don't really want them to go beyond imagination. Like forced sex with the reader, that just make me sick. A yandere like that make me sick. The type of yandere I write are the one that wouldn't go beyond my own imagination.

This is the whole reader I'm chilling with twst right now. Haven't seen any bad post yet and I'm happy.  And if anything happens to the bllk fandom and went crazy. I will quit, when I say this I'm serious. The anime is good but fandom is bad. Reason I don't want to watch Mha.

Plus I dont get fujoshi people, well all I know is that you like romantic between boys. That's your business and I dont care that you like it but. Don't go too far.

Plus Sex disgusted me. I cant believe I'm Bi and still cant have a crush. I like both Gender and if you hate me that's ok. That's your problem not mine, and I cant seem to like anyone neither. And I'm not even sure about my gender am I a female or a Male. Y'know fuck it I'm a chair and I'm attracted to chair I dont care what you say this is who I am. I knew it all along whenever I look at chair I blush.... Maybe I am attracted to chair and I am a chair.

And also can i also rant about LGBTQ. Can we all just respect each other please. And they want to be respected I know I respect everyone. But I think they should also respect other as well.

And being Gay or anything is ok, they aren't mentally I'll that's just rude, let people enjoy their life for sake. God is it that hard to mind your own business, I know it's wrong to like your opposite sex but at least be nice. Gays aren't the thing we need to worry about the most. What about those people who like a serial killer, I think they need more help.

Btw, I'm losing respect every day. Especially for guys sorry if you are a male. I just felt disgusted when I'm near one, why? you might say that. You are just some cringe person. No actually.

I have got harrassed alot by man. And y'know it's hard, please I am trying to over come my fear. I know every men aren't like that but. Some men are.

Even in fucking church, God. What is wrong with everyone.  And this one time I was scared to go outside. Why? He was a worker near our house and would always stare at me. And it was so obvious, and how many time have I got catcall. Bro I'm a minor and you look like 25 years old. Please stop.

Someone even asked me to come into their car. This shit happens to many time, even when I'm with my dad. The man have the gut to asked me twice, of course I'll say No but my mom say, "You should say no thank you" I swear my mom is a angel that is a devil.

Anyway I'm so done with this fandom. So I'm going to take a break Sorry. You guys are good people and I'll try to continue writing this story.

Peace