Nagi x reader

Request by @Prstaawlas from quotev

Made by RAINBOWKITSUNE123

Nagi x reader

F/D/S = Favorite dance style TW!!! THERE IS SOME VIOLENCE AGAINST THE READER, BL00D AND CUSSING YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!

Reader’s POV:
Being friends with Nagi is fun. Especially since you’ve known him all your life. Even better when you get feelings for him too. Gotta love that, am I right? No, I hate it. Plus I don’t think he really likes me at all. It’s kinda sad but I can’t help it. Besides I’m the annoying friend that know one wants to be around as far as I know. So what I’ve done for the past month is just staying away from him. I don’t think he even noticed at all. Anyways I just kept this up as I talked to my friend Julian Loki. He loves soccer so much and he plans on coming to Japan soon so I have been teaching him basic Japanese. In return he has been teaching me French and it’s very entertaining. You’re probably wondering how I met him well, I do competitive dance. More specifically F/D/S. I love it but anyways Loki and I met each other because I got lost and he knew english thankfully. After that we exchanged numbers and so we became friends. I put my phone away since class was about to start so we said ‘cya later’ to each other and turned my phone off.

When I entered the class my teacher told me that we were doing P.E. As I went to get changed I quickly messaged Julian and told him about it. He said that if we played soccer, I should stay on defense. I then told him that I’ve never played soccer in my life.

Julse ⚽️🤜
So you’re saying you’ve
never PLAYED SOCCER!?

🤛💃🏻 N/N
i have never played jules…
havent i told u??
PLEASE DONT BE MAD
😭😭😭😭

Julse ⚽️🤜
ur so lucky im ur friend

🤛💃🏻 N/N
yessir

Julse ⚽️🤜
sorry but ur on ur own
you know what it’s like being
a star in a team right?
anyways good luck
bro 👍

🤛💃🏻 N/N
GOD PLEASE NO
PLEASE DONT LEAVE
MEE 😭😭😭😭

I cried on the inside knowing my only link to soccer just left me to train. Sad I know right.Anyways when I got to the field we were indeed playing soccer. Plus the one person I didn’t really want to see was there. Nagi. He stood there staring at me like he was drilling holes in me. While I waited for the others the coach and my teacher called who was here to them as they explained what was going on. As everyone else got here two people were chosen to be a captain but there was an odd amount of people so one of us couldn’t play. While the amount of people dwindled as the captains chose who they wanted, the last two were Nagi and I. The captain who chose the last person was Reo. I’ve spoken to him a few times. He is nice but I didn’t want to play and god heard my prayers as he chose Nagi. I went to sit down in peace. A few people from my class snickered and whispered things among themselves saying how nobody even cared about me and how no one wants to be my friend. But I’m okay with that since I do have a friend. Who is on the other side of the world however that doesn’t change our friendship. But that didn’t matter since I didn’t need anyone to talk to right now. I closed my eyes as I allowed the sun’s rays hit my face as I relaxed.

Reo’s POV:
I looked at Nagi to see him staring at L/N-san. All I can describe their relationships as a lost puppy following a stranger. I could tell that she was lost but I never wanted to ask Nagi about their relationship. All I know is that they have known each other since birth I think. However L/N-san drifted away from him and it seemed as if Nagi didn’t notice but I can assume wrong. I went to the rest of the team after getting Nagi. We started making a plan. While everyone was focused on making a plan, some girls and a guy went over to L/N-san. I didn’t take much notice of it until a thud was heard. I looked to see the guy was holding L/N-san against the wall by her neck.

Reader’s POV:
I was minding my business until some voices near me. I didn’t take much notice until some shadows loomed over me. I opened one eye and said, “Can I help you guys?”. The guy glared at me. “Have you been saying shit about my girl?” He asked in a serious tone. I shook my head. THe girl started clinging to him pussing her chest against his arm and whispered something in his ear. He then grabbed me by my throat as shoved me into the wall and held me there as I struggled to breath. “Pfft- So pathetic how did anyone like her? She is such a BITCH!” The girl shouted. I tried to get out of the guy’s grip but I couldn’t. He tightened it as I started to choke. “STOP THAT!” A voice yelled. I could see it was Reo who yelled it. “WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU GUYS!?” He continued. I felt tears swell in my eyes from the pain and so forth. I started to feel dizzy. ‘I’m running out of oxygen shit’ I thought as things started to fade in and out. The girls started to yell at Reo as the guy’s grip on me loosened enough for me to fall hitting my head as I blacked out.

Nagi’s POV:
‘Y/N! No no no no’ I frantically thought as I saw Y/N lose consciousness from the fall. I started to run towards her as I pushed the crowd away. “Y/N..? C-come on wake u-up.” I stuttered as I started to cradle her. I saw some blood on her head so I applied pressure to her head to slow down the bleeding. For once I cared about something. I knew she drifted away but I didn’t know what to do. I’ve seen her talk to Reo and I felt jealous when Reo had her attention. I never realized until this moment. I’m in love with her. Her teacher and my coach came running back with one of the students with a first aid kit. I continued to cradle her as the girls and the other guy were sent to the principal's office. I felt a hand on my shoulder to see it was her teacher’s. He told me that a statement will be made with all of the witness accounts.

I wanted to stay with her and luckily the teacher knew. He told me to stay with her as he applied a bandage on her head. Once he did that I carried Y/N to the first aid office as an ambulance was called. While I was in the first aid room one of the girls from my class got Y/N’s stuff and brought it to her. She told me that those people have been bullying her for a while and I started to feel pissed. I kept it inside as I turned to Y/N. “God damn it Y/N… Why didn’t I see this… I would give up my games to see you smile dummy…” I mumbled as I held her hand. When the ambulance and her parents came they took Y/N and her stuff. “Nagi… I know it’s rough to see Y/N in this state but she will be okay.” Her parent said as the other agreed. I nodded my head as I was called back to class. I chose to change first because there was blood on my sports uniform.

Time skip but a week

Reader’s POV:
After a week in hospital I was released to go home but I couldn’t go to school. My parents told me to go get some rest because of doctor's orders and what not. As I entered my room I saw Nagi. In my bed. Asleep. I knew my parents knew this, otherwise they wouldn’t have told me to get some rest. I gently shook him as he started to stir. “Y-Y/N..? You’re back.” He quietly said as I sat down next to him. I wasn’t sure what to do nor say until I felt a pair of arms wrap around me. “...Mine…” was all I heard from the white haired boy. I relaxed in his embrace as he carefully went to lay us down on my bed. “What’s with the sudden affection for Nagi?” I asked as he snuggled into me more. “I was worried… You drifted away without saying anything… And, when you got hurt I felt as if it was my fault… At that time I realized that… That I’m in love with you Y/N…” He explained while my eyes widened. “N-Nagi are y-you serious?” I stuttered as he nodded his head. I didn’t know what to say. I’m laying in my bed with my crush as he cuddled into me. “I-I’m in love with you too-” But before I could finish I felt a pair of lips on mine. I realized it was Nagi. The person I’ve known my entire life, my crush just kissed me. “Y/N can you be my girlfriend?” He asked as I said a small ‘yes’. I cuddled into him, getting comfortable as I started to feel tired. I fell asleep using his chest as a pillow as his warmth radiated off his body.

Nagi’s POV:
As Y/N fell asleep I couldn’t help but do the same. I put my arms around her waist keeping her close to me. I closed my eyes as we both slept in each other’s embrace.