Reo x reader

!Warning¡ - Mention of rape, suicide, bullying

Made by - Me

Reo could have everything he ever wanted Nagi, money, love and many more. But one thing he couldn't have was you  out of everything. Maybe you were put his reach, simply that was it.

You don't talk much around him, but when you are with your friends you act wild, and sometimes he get quite jelouse who wouldn't. Were you avoiding him, no it was just that you also catch feeling for him and being around him make you nervous. Scolding yourself for falling for someone out your reach.

"Nagi, do you think she's avoiding me?" Reo asked his friend who was playing game on his phone "Who?" Nagi asked "Y/n L/n" Reo say as a tint of red was on his cheek, talking about you was something he like "I'm sure she's not avoiding you" Nagi say as he stare at his phone "Nagi, are you even listening?" Reo asked as he look at his friends.

As he only replied with a hm, Reo was annoyed why were you avoided him. He even give you an expensive bag only for you to declined it. What did he do wrong? many questions travel through his head as he try to think of a wat to fix it.

As you walk pass their class, with a smile Reo run out the room, but he told Nagi what he was going to do. Running fast as he try to catch up to you, as he help your arm as you look back, as you blush "Can I help you?" you asked as Reo smile at you "Yes" Reo replied as you look at him confused.

"Will you be my... girlfriend?" Reo asked, well you didn't expect that one, everyone who was walking stop and stare at the two of you chocked. The prince fell in love with someone unexpected, you could hear the muttered and whispering of people. As a girl walk towards you two angry. "Reo-kun, I thought you like me?" she asked as she stare at her, Reo smile "Sorry, but I only have my heart for her" Reo say as he stare at you.

"But, Why her?!" She asked she look sad and angry, tears fell out her eyes as she cry, "Why her! I'm better! Reo! I'm better than her" She screamed as she say more thing, Reo look scared as he try to calm her down. You didn't know what to do, are you supposed to be happy that your crush asked you out. Or be mad because this bitch ruin the moment, you couldn't handle her crying so you left. Whatever it was wasn't your fault.

Time skip

You were walking home as you yawn, you were sleepy for sure, oh and something happened, what happened? You got bullies now, it was because Reo like you. They told you that he was just playing with you. They also push you down the stairs as you land on your arm. Why do people like that even exist.

Remembering what happened today was a pain, even your own friend betrayed you. Yesterday you guys were so happy, but to day they beat you up. And there was nothing you could do, your parents would barely afford for you to go to this school and you getting bullied will make it worse.

Ever since Reo confessed to you, you avoid him, and it make him worried. You were cover in bandage. Something was definitely wrong.

You sit as you endure all the pain, your old friends were throwing thing at you, while you were in the toilet as tears start to fell from your eyes "You should come out" A voice say as the door open as you were pull by the hair, as you struggle she drag you to the other stall as she smile. "This is what you get, you traitor, disgusting whore" she say as she push your face inside the toilet drowning you, as the other girl took pictures of you. As she did this for some times, as she pull you by the hair and push you, one of them took a scissors out as one of them held you by the arm and other on the legs.

Piece of your hair fell to the ground as you cry whimpering as you struggle. At the end they cut most of your hair. But they didn't stop there. One of the tear your clothes as she smirk "You guys leave and guard" she say as the other left.

You cover yourself as she lean in as she push you, as she was now on top of you "Your quite pretty" she say as you try to scream as you open your mouth she kiss you.

Screaming was all you could do.

You went home as you cry, you felt dirty as you scratch your self, your beautiful hair was ruined. You cry as you shook your eyes, you see the rope infront of you. She took pictures of you naked and threatened you. You have gotten rape you didn't enjoy it, why should you? The only thing in your mind was that you wanted to die right there right now.

As you hang the rope your parents have seen you come home. But didn't bother you at all you took out a note and penciled as you write it.

NOTE -
               Sorry I can't do this anymore, I feel so dirty I want my skin to be removed. Why me?

Hana, Hana did it
It's all my fault

you couldn't help anymore, but hanging yourself sound like a nightmare. You deserve more pain as you took the box cutter that was on your table. As you smile the box cutter was place on your neck as you smile. 'I feel dirty' you thought as you do it.

the box cutter cut deep as it leave a mark of blood, as you fell and hold your neck, tears fell from your eyes as you were in so much pain "Reo..." you said his name one last time as you close your eyes, accepting fate. Maybe your life was supposed to end like this, but you are happy you got to met Reo.

Maybe happy ending wasn't ment for you...