Ego (Bad) ending...

You were in your share room all by yourself writing down notes, you weren't that intrested in the note that much yet you still decided to do it. You didn't hear the door opening at all you were too focused on your note for Whatever reason.

You turn your head to the left cause you feel like you were being watch. "The hell are you doing here?" You ask Ego who decided to enter your room without permission great, as he cross his arm. With a shit eating grin "We'll this building is mine so I do as I please" Ego told you as you chuckled at him "Pffp! Whatever Victor!" You say as you laugh at him. "I was just wondering, why you keep staring at me" Ego say out with no shame in his tone "Oh now you are accusing me of such thing" you say to him.

"It's not accusing when the things I'm saying are true" Ego say as you smirk as you finally stare back at him. "So? I stare at other people too don't think that you are that special to me" you say with an aggressive tone as he laugh at you "I don't care if you like me or not..." He say with a shit eating grin on his face, as you look at him confused "What do you mean Victor...?" you ask him "You'll be mine anyway you can't change the future can you?" he ask with such strange tone.

You were absolutely weirded out by the way he was acting, you found it quite weird... Ego have never talk to you for long but things might even be the longest conversations you have with him. Your heart was beating fast from being scared in a way, of course you would be scared, a guy just come inside a room you are in lock the door start to act weird, and there is no one else around. Plus he was holding a handkerchief weird...

"Leave now!" you yell at him you were hopeless on what to do, but rather Ego do the opposite of what you want him to do, "I don't understand... But even if you don't love me I'll just force you" He say as he took a step forward as you step backward. "Ego! I swear I'll hurt you if you take one more step" You warned him but rather he take another step, you got mad and pick up the lap that was sitting on top of the drawer. "Listen here buddy, I will not hesitate at all" You warned him one more "I know you wouldn't kill me right...?" Ego ask you as you start to lower the lap that was in your hand, "Right... Of you kill me everyone will hate you" Ego say as he try to let your guard down so he could tackle you. "You are right..." You say as tears spill from your eyes..

Ego walk closer to you, putting his hand on your cheek as he wipe away your tears. " You don't want to ruin your reputation am I right?" Ego ask you as he smile "You're...." you say as Ego close his eyes smiling, he couldn't believe how easy it was to soften you. "Fucking Wrong!" you say as he shot open his eyes only for you to bash the lap into his head. The lap of course broke into pieces as Ego hiss from the pain. Blood start to drip down on the floor as Ego smile disappear.

"You Fucking bitch! I give you a change yet you used it up, I'll punished you after I take you!" He say as you run towards the door, "Heh! Are you looking for this?" Ego ask as he take out a key  "If you want this you'll have to be mine" Ego say out as his breathing get heavy as you smile like a maniac "Than I'll kill you, Ego..." You told him as jus chuckled "You can try to kill me my dear" He say as you just smile again but this time wider, you were obvious scared yet you try to look strong. You might not win but it's worth the try, and if you actually need to kill him than you'll do it painful.

"Ego, we can do this the hard way or the easy way, give me the key and I'll zip my mouth, and if you choose the easy way..." You smirk at him as he smile back at you, "I'll kill you painful and slow" you say as he took his glass off and put it on top of the drawers "Darling, if I die you'll die with me" Ego say as you scoff "Than let's see who will win..." you say.

You did not attack him first Ego did tho, he literally throw a chair at you but luckily it didn't hit you. And you decide to take your first attack.

Ego was beside the bed a bit far away from the bed, you run towards him, stepping on the bed as you launch on him as you and him fall to the ground. When you jump at him he was quite surprised and drop the handkerchief yet it was not out of his reach. You put both your hand on his neck as you start to strangle him. As Ego try to reach for the handkerchief, you didn't notice it and it was going to be your worst mistake. He quickly cover your nose with the handkerchief as you accidentally breath in the scent.

You try to back of yet Ego pin you down to the ground as you try not to breathe. But in the end you couldn't hold your own breath and inhale the weird scent that was coming from the handkerchief, as you finnally escape him "What is wrong with you...?" You ask him in a low tone as he just chuckled "Nothing is wrong with me, I just couldn't bare to see you with anyone else" Ego say as you chuckled "Fucking psychopath" you mumbled your body was going to give up on you anytime soon, and you knew it... Using all your energy you walk towards the window, yet when you were about to jump of your body give up as you close your eyes....

Time Skip

Many people cry about your death, And most of them blame Ego for it. But strangely your body disappear, the police try their best to look for your body yet there was no cule on how it just disappeared.... Which resulted into more madness among the people.

Yet you weren't even dead, you were inside a cage. Strip down naked, Ego say this is a form of punishment he'll used if you don't behave well... You absolutely hated it, worst part Ego put a belt around your mouth so you couldn't speak.

Maybe if you did pay more attention when you were fighting him you wouldn't be here. Ego plan is to slowly drive you to become his perfect slave, a pet he could used whenever he pleases. He want to control your whole life, and he was happy that he was the only one who was able to see you like this. A perfect sex pet can be also used as an example on what he plan in the future....

A/n - Y'all you guys know the bitch from my school, yeah i decided to politely tell her that I don't want to be friends, cause she accused my friend of bullying her. And now she is talking shit about my other friend instead of me, she blame her for me hating on her and people believe her... Which is bad cause my other friend can get bully cause of this problem, I almost spill all the shit I know about her but decided not to do yet, and no worries i already tell the teacher and if it doesn't work she'll meet the principal himself, I'm not going to go easy on her, she is out of mercy and she the price is high af. She didn't talk shit about me cause no one will believe her, like every since I go to that school I play the good role so when shit like this happens I can't be harm.

Anyway should i make Anri ending Like NSFW or nah, jus asking?