7 - Heavy edit

This is the chapter where team Z vs Team X I have to move it because of issues so if you already read it just I don't know and I also edit chapter 5 if you have not read it go read it because it's a new chapter not this

The game has finally come to an end; you were exhausted; you never played this way; when you said that, you meant that you never took soccer seriously; however, because of a lack of "friendship power," Team Z has suffered its first defeat; as you accept defeat, you scored three points while Kunigami only managed to score one point thanks to Isagi, you sat on the ground and exhaled heavily.

"Damn it!" you exclaimed as you became a little enraged as the spike-haired man approached you and looked down on you, something you detested greatly.

"what is your name? he asked you, "Y/n" you simply say "I heard that you are a famous soccer player," he said as you nod and stood up. You "Shoie Baro" he said his name.

"Y/n come over here, that man is bad!" You smiled at Bachira as he said that "I'll be there later," you said ignoring Bachira word. "So Shoei need anything else?" you asked as you asked Baro with a serious expression on your face.

You inquired "What is it," as you noticed that your surroundings had abruptly turned dark. Not good

With the most serious expression you had ever seen, he said, "I want you to be my queen." "What?" you inquired again, assuming you had misheard him. "I said, be my queen y/n, I know this might sound strange, but you're the only one in this world that peeks my interest," he replied.

When Shoei grabbed you by the waist and brought you a closter to him, your heart began to beat more quickly than you could have ever imagined as you stood there contemplating what defence you could use.

You blushed slightly as he whispered in your ears, "No need to be in a rush... but at the end of the day your... mine.."

He released his hold on you as Isagi and Chigiri rushed towards you, leaving you stunned.

"Are you okay, Y/N?" Isagi asked, as you nod your head.

What did that jerk say?" Chigiri demanded as he and Isagi both experienced intense jealousy. "Nah, I'm fine, let's go," you replied as the two men followed you.

"Chigiri I recently remembered that I never asked you for your entire name when we spoke on the bus. "Chigiri Hyoma, but you may call me Hyoma or Chigiri if you want," he responded as you chuckled.

Every time you addressed Chigiri by name, he experienced a sensation that was wonderful for him, especially when you touched him. For him, everything about you is wonderful and amazing.

But Isagi will also be worried about you going to Blue Lock because he could only think about you, and seeing you with someone else makes him angry. Why can't you just accept that you were born for him and no one else? Isagi once lost control and struck a youngster with a vase; the vase cracked, but the boy survived. He panicked and pushed the boy out the window. Unable to believe what he had done, he stared at his hand before walking away with a satisfied expression.

He hated Chigiri the most because there were too many individuals in blue lock, and he was scared you may fall for one of them. The fact that Chigiri was fast and strong made it impossible for anyone else to kill him. Whenever he saw you with another man, he felt like exploding and killing them, but he tried to restrain himself as much as he could.

"Isagi-Kun, carry me" You asked as he managed to escape his dangerous thoughts. Plus you asked a little excitedly, "Where is Chigiri?" he asked "Oh, he just left for some reasons," you replied as he nodded and continued to walk. "Isagiiii, carry me," you ordered him as he smile at your impish behaviour, reminding him of a sweet moment you shared with him.