44

You sigh as you look through all your media, as you realize something, you smirk as you walk outside the room. "Aw~ Poor Isagi they block him" you say as you chuckled and unblocked him. You put your phone away, as you put your phone away in your pocket. You walk inside your personal bathroom.

When you come out the bathroom you kept walking to God know where. You yawn as you smirk enjoying the silence, you wanted to sing but Ego might see you do that again. You have learn your lesson already.

"Hiori?" you say as he turn and look at you "Hey y/n, why are you here?" he asked you "Were teammates why shouldn't I be here" you say as you look at him confused "Oh, it's just that today we have a match... So I was thinking you would be with them" Hiori say.

"Who them? And the match is today?" you asked him confused "Kaiser and Ness, and you didn't know we have a match today?" He asked you "Yeah... It's that the match isn't that important to me" you say as you scratched your neck.

"You dont think this match is important!?" Hiori asked you "Yeah... Does it matter that much, like it's not like you are going to die if you lose" you say "This is our only change to be able to play for the national" Hiori say as you chuckled "Well, actually my father is a german" you say as you smile "Eh!? Really?" he asked you as you nod "But my mom broke up with him shortly after having me" you say as you dramatically sigh.

"I'm so sorry I asked you that" he say as you laugh "Nah it's fine, I dont even care" you say "So, how did you know that he is german?" Hiori asked you "My mom mentioned that alot. She would say 'If you dont behave, I'll send you to your pathetic useless father'. And I would always say 'Ok I'll like to see him too'. Than shell say 'You want to be with a Nazi. Fine go to him!' that's how I find it out" you simply say.

"You're life sound awful, I'm so sorry that happened" Hiori say "Hey, no need to be sorry, but actually I'll like to see my real father" you say as you put your hand on your chest. "You dont know how he even look like?" Hiori asked you as you nod your head "My mother do something to make me never see him" you say "Or he is a Norwegian not sure about it" you say.

"How is he a Norwegian if your mother say your father a Nazi?" Hiori asked "Man, dont know either, she also told me once 'You wanna live with that Norwegian useless father of yours?'" you say "To be real it can be really confusing too. My mom cheated on my on the German man, and got pregnant but didn't give enough shit to know who is my father" you say.

"Anyway I got to go" you say as you left him.

Time skip.

"So... Were going to have a match with gamer boy, Oreo and my baby?" you asked Isagi who look confused "Who?" he asked you "Nagi, Reo and Chigiri, man go clean your ear" you say as you sigh.

"Hey there Y/n I was just wondering where you were today." Ness say "Hallway" you reply back.

"Congratulations on being choose as a regular" Isagi told Nagi "Look who is all might and great" Nagi say "As expected from a guy who got 17 million salary" Reo added "And you're here too" Reo said to you "You sound like you don't want me to be here" you say as he chuckled "Dont take it like that of course I want yo see my treasure. So, did you got stronger?" Reo asked you "Of course, after all a psychopath and his slave train me in hell" you say.

"Isn't great?" you asked him "Sound like you meet satan" Nagi say "I did" you say "And Isagi..." Nagi say "What is it?" Isagi asked "I'm going to beat you" Nagi say as you smile.

While Reo and Chigiri go talk to emo Kunigami. Kaiser also call for you, "What is it?" you asked him "Remember what you learn" he reminds you "which one?" you asked him "Dont go easy, and dont be lazy" he say as you nod your head.

"I'm sure you can do this!" Ness say as he compliments you as you blush. "Make sure you break them" Ness say "Hell yeah! I'll break their leg!" you say as you smile "Even if it mean I'll go to jail" you say as you snickered.

"What?" Ness asked you "You say break them, and if I* break their leg their career is gone" you say as you smile wonder "That is what  I wanted to hear, go crazy my demon" Kaiser say "No mercy shall be given!" you say.

"What did they do to her?" Reo asked as he sigh "I actually like her more like that" Nagi say lazily "Seriously? Nagi, she's talking about breaking our leg and taking away something we like!" Reo told Nagi.

"You got a point" Nagi say "I hope she is still the same..." Nagi mumbled.

The world is looking at you, making a mistake is the worst thing you could do. All you have to do is smile while playing, even tho it is annoying you cant lose your reputation. Do your best and become the best actress, break anyone leg if they are in your way. It doesn't matter... Teammates or not, steal the show and show them who the real boss is. All they can do is watch you and destroy you, can't lose control keep it cool and try to control yourself.

You took a deep breath and open your eyes and smile. The spot light is yours...

"You look nervous?" Kaiser asked you "Shut up you are ruining my moment" you told him.