38

You wake up as you yawn you look around to see that you were sleeping on the bed as you scream "Not a good way to wake us" Kaiser said as you run out the room "Eh, she ran out" Ness said confused, you were confused how did end up in the bed? Did they touch you? Are you pregnant- wait! What? if they do anything to you, you would have woken up impossible. You stand near the door as you sniff the air, you were still sleepy and it was cold, you miss the warm of the bed, then your eyes went wide, as you realized that you're phone was no long with you. There was no way you could go back in there, "Wonder what the time is?" you say as you close you're eyes, sleepy for sure "it's 4am" a voice say as you look at the person "Yukki?" you say his name as you rub your eyes, he nod his head as he walk towards you. "Why are you up so early?" he asked.

"Tch, I would still be asleep if I have a bed" you say "You didn't get a bed?" Yukki asked as you walk towards him "Let's talk about this somewhere else" you say as you walk away with him "Well there is only one bed, and three people me, Kaiser and Ness" you told him as he stare at you, "So I kick myself out" you say not wanting to tell him the hole truth, "I was wondering if I could, see Isagi? is he with you?" you asked as you look at him "Isagi, yeah he's with us, c'mon let's go to my room" Yukki say as he bring you to his room. He gently open the door as you walk in, there you see four bed? four bed! that's unfair each for one person why didn't they do that with you, oh they are mistreating you is there a way to complain this?

You look around as you spot Isagi, wait why did you even go here? Anyway that doesn't matter, you walk towards Isagi only to be stop by Yukki, you stare at him confused as he look back at you "Isagi-Kun is very tired it could be better to not disturb him" he say in a low and clam tone "I don't care about" you say as you try to turn back "He'll hate you tho, plus he would be very tired and you know what happened next" Yukki say as he stare right in your eyes, well Isagi-Kun was your bestfriend but making him not get enough sleep, and getting tired well other worst thing could also happen, "Ok then bye" you say as you try to leave.

"You can sleep in my bed" Yukki offers "What about you?" you asked him as he smile "I can sleep at the bed to, but don't worry I won't touch you" Yukki say as you stare at him not sure, well you decided to say no "I'm good I'll pass" you say as you laugh a bit "If you don't sleep I'll feel bad" Yukki say as he hold you by the shoulder.

"But I don't feel comfortable, sleeping with anyone" you say as you look away avoiding his gaze "Are you creepy out by me?" he asked he look quite sad "No, that's what not I mean, I just feel weird sleeping with someone else" you say trying to keep you're cool, he put you as he put his head on your shoulder, as he hug you tight "Just do as I say" he say as he snuggles in your neck, you felt a bit bad "Stop it" you say as you push him a bit "Sorry, but ugh" you say as you try to find the right excuse.

"Oh I see... I guess you hate me now" Yukki say as he lay on his bed, as you could hear sobbing you felt bad and walk towards him. You lay your hand on his head "I'm sorry dont cry" you say as you sit down "I'm sorry for forcing you" He say as he look at you, he was definitely crying "Sorry? ok I'm sorry stop crying" you say as he sit back up.

"Can I tell you something?" Yukki asked as he wipe his tears "What is it?" you asked "I am going to go blind" he say as you stare at him shocked "Blind?" you asked "Yeah, there isn't much I could do about it" he say as he yawn "Can I sleep on your lap please?" He asked before you could say anything he sleep on your lap. He say goodnight and drift to sleep, you kind of hate it as you were also sleepy "Cheeky bastard... Told me sad story and sleep on my lap" you say as you were angry sleeping like this, won't be fun,

Time skip

You were awoken by lots of voice, you open your eyes as you were sleeping on the bed, this time with out anyone by your side "You slept with her?" a voice asked "No" another voice say "Well we see you two, in the same bed" another voice say as you sit up as you, rub your eyes "Don't scream in the morning!" you say "Y/n did you sleep with him?" Hiori asked as he point at Yukki "No, and stop talking about me, sleeping with him I sound like a whore" you say as you get up "Isagi, let's eat I'm hungry!" you say.

Time skip

You were choose to play in the first match, you didn't want to but Isagi kind of forced you. You completely ignore Ness and Kaiser why not? Kunigami was also going to play, the team you guys were going to play against with came, Bachira and Otoya were the only familiar face you seen, they look extra hype.You stare at Isagi as he look super serious, a hand was place on your shoulder "Do your best" it was Ness as you give him a, quick smile as you look away, you walk towards Isagi as he stare at you "You don't want to play without me right?" Isagi say "Kind of, plus I'm tired" you say "Why are you like this, aren't you a pro player?" Isagi asked "We are here dying to play, and you are here not wanting to play" Isagi say as he stand up "I have reason" you say "If you play I'm sure Noa would be proud" Isagi say "Eh?" you made a sound, as you swallow your saliva "Don't you want to impress your idol, this is your only chance. Go out there and show who the real Y/n is" Isagi say as he push you back to the field "Damn it, I don't want to impress anyone that's to much effort.... whatever, don't care if I'm a pro or not, I don't want to live that long" you started to complain as your walk.

A/n - will Start posting less on Monday, sorry