6 - Heavy edit

When you open your eyes you realise that this isn't Room Z. Where were you? You were confused, and the room you're in feel like your room at home. It's quite nice to be here.

The hell happened to blue lock..? Was it all a dream of yours, and if ut was you won't be really surprised. But still Blue lock was pretty fun yet you wake up at the worst time.

you hold the handle as you open the door slowly inside was dark and cold unlike the rest of the room in your house you walk inside the room you then see the switch you walk towards it and turn on the light

In a blink of an eyes, your older brother (the dead one) appear infront of you as you look at him shocked. He is still indeed taller than you, half of his was missing blood dripping down as part of his brain fall to. It was like one lf those horror movie scenes.

A huge chunk of brain fall on the floor as it turn into millions of ugly worms. Disgusting. You thought, you look at your brother as he have a weird smile on his face which creep you out, his eyes were blood shot red as his figer were loger not hid nail his fucking finger. Shiver ran down your spine as you could feel something long and cold touching you, yet you couldn't see the thing. It felt like a needle by the facts that you know it's sharp.

A̵͖̺̺͈͐̔͋̓͝n̵͖͔̠͕͌̒́g̴̤͎̈́̎͗̋͛͋̊͘̚è̷̢̥̜͕͍̬̦͋͋̂̾̓͘͝l̴̺̳̩͇̰̮̎͂̒͠.̴͔̬͍̗͉̌̇̎̀̐.̸̣͍̖̱̩̭̥̋̔͌̌̒́͒̈́̕͝ͅ.̸̻͒̈́̓̐̓͊̈́͂͝ ̸̪̗̲̮̞͍͕͐̋͒͌̌̍̀͑̈͜R̷̟͚̃́͂̉͋͘-̸̞̯̤̊̏͘ͅȑ̶͙̯ę̵͕̻̰͎̓́̅͂̾͝c̵̫͈̼͍̄͑̈́o̷̢̳̦̯͎͎̙̔̿̀́̏̋͋̃͘͝g̷̢̩̖̱̥̀̄̔̑̈́͘ñ̷̲̱̪̤͕̠͆͒̓̊͋͊̕ͅi̷̢̛̪̭̙̎͆̒́̔̔s̶̤͔̞͔̰̞͉̗͒͌̃̈͋̽̊͠ͅẽ̸͕̙̥̙̮̻̟̈́̈́̈́͂̿̌͒͘ͅd̴̜̘̝̪̄͛́͆̎͛͌́̀ͅͅ,̸̪͔̭̻̣̣͍͝ ̴̛̼͚͉̪̤̹̺̇́͐͊͘ͅm̴̨̤̝̳̩̳̘̹̲̱̈́̀̐͝e̴̫̼͎̖͚͎͍͛̚͝.̶̥͖̈́͂͒̔͝.̷̢̡̨̱̲͔̀̄͂̓̈́̓͛̕.̸̨͓͔̖̰̉̇͛̒ͅ?̶̭͓̻̬̖̭̲̩͓̈́̉'̷͈͚͈̅̽̐͝'̶̠͒͌̊̋̈́̄̕͠.  He say you couldn't hear him properly but you knew what he was saying. His voice is so crispy like he haven't drink water for years, his pale look and weird smile... Somehow scared you, why is he so ugly looking now.

Something wet fell on your face... You touch the wet substance it's red, it was obviously blood your heart pound loudly. Blood start to leak from the ceiling none stop, the blood look very frest to.

"ẗ̷͇̼̰̳́ą̷̦̥̮̭͔́͌͋͛̂̈́̑̂̃̆͜l̵͎̹̩̝͙̻͙͎͉̥̒͂͗̈̃̈́͋ě̸̝̣̣͝n̶̪͚̠̼͓͚̣̼̠̎́̃̊͝t̷̡̳͓̻̻͂͌͊̈́̐̊͜l̵̢̢̛̪̳̘̪͙͐͊̓ḙ̵̡̝͕̭̗̠̠̣̄̑ṣ̷̳͎̓̈́s̸̥͙̜̬̺͒̒̈͊̃́̊͑̚͠" a new voice sag as you were getting nore confused, you look around as from the group two hand reach for you. The habd was long and thin as it start to scratch you leaving marks or scar.

"Useless, Mistake..."
The voice say but this time it's more clear, as your vision go blurry for a second. As you heard a kid humming to a sweet song, it look just like you. You were so happy painting a duck, but the drawing suck. It look like a duck on drug or something else.

the past you laugh as she smile at your art work, it's ugly but eh you
try. Your mother enter the room with an annoyed look already, she look more uglier younger version of you show her the painting... Instead of cheering you own she take the painting and throw it in the trash can. Gosh atleast your ugly painting serve more perpose than her.

"Y/n... You're a genuine act like one for God sake! It's not that hard" Your mother told you as she turn around not even looking at you, weird... You thought, that was until your past you pull out a knife from the air and stan her in the head. It was a bit weird since your mother is way talker than you, but hey... It's just a dream nothing ain't real. Blood spray from your mother head like a fountain... As she didn't fall to the ground at all instead sge just stand there. Your past self dance and laugh as sge open her mouth and look up. Blood was raining in her mouth and she was all soak up in blood.

You're mother eye's moved a bit as past you stop dancing, "Die faster won't ya!" You say in a country accent.

Your eyes shot open only to realise that it was all a dream. You were swearing hard and you look like you got rail by four people, you took a deep breath trying to control your breathing.

You look around to realise no one didn't wake up while you were having nightmare, you take the blanket off you since it was hot anyway.

"Shit.." you cursed under your breath as you sit in the corner, out off all people you could dream about him you look up as tears stream down your face "That was... Some crazy shit... Am i ok?" You ask yourself as your eyes feel warm.

"You know it's ok to cry" a voice said as you flinch you didn't expect someone to wake up and see you in the worst time "I'm not fucking crying, Crying is for loser" you said as you look away

"Its ok to cry, crying dont make you a loser" the voice said you look at the person "I know... But damn it was crazy ?" you say him as he sit down beside you "Well who would not wake up if an earthquake was happening" he said jokingly "Those bastard for sure" you said pointing at the other who were still sleeping "Fair enough, but if you need a shoulder to cry on I'm here" he said as you look at him.

"Shut up.." you said as you look away crying again "Sorry, sorry, sorry didn't knew you were the type to cry infront of people" he said as you look at him dead in the eyes "you're lucky that you're pretty or I'll have smak you" you said speaking the truth you would totally smak him.

"Chigiri may I asked you why you have such a long beautiful hair?" you asked as he chuckled "Its natural" he said as you play with your hair comparing your hair with his. His hair was so silky and it felt like the ocean, his hair was shining like advertisement.

"Y/n wake up!" In a very hype tone he yell, your heart was beating fast when he yell. What a way to wake up, you sit up online to realise that his face was an inch away from your, hovering over you as both of his soft hands touch me"Bachira what the hell!" you said as you push him a bit from almost kissing you "oh come on Y/n I try to wake you up for so long" he said as you look around the room to figure out that it was only you and Bachira in the room "where is everyone els?" you asked him

"there waiting for us" he said you look at him confused "why?" you asked him "Were going to have a match with team  X" he said as you stand up "why didn't you wake me up earlier?!" you asked him "we try, but it was like trying to wake a rock" he said as you walk outside the door "where is the match?" you asked Bachira point at the left as you follow

"finally were here" you said "What! the goal is 2-0" you shouted mad "Y/n help us and you to Bachira!" Kuon shout as you and Bachira join the match

Isagi pass the ball to Bachira as you run towards one of team z  you block him as he was the nearest than when Bachira pass the ball to Isagi one of team z team got the ball he had a black up hair

you run toward him as you try to take the ball but he trick you as you fell to the ground you get up quickly as you run towards him but this time you actually get the ball back you run towards team x goal as team x try to stop you but before you get corner you pass the ball to Bachira as you run towards the left side of the field Bachira pass the ball to you as you kick it far away from you as you run toward it

but the biggest problem was the black hair male he was behind you as he also try to reach the ball before you but you run faster you reach the ball and kick it toward the goal the goalie didn't even have time to react as the goal was now 2-1 you jump up  in joy as the other run toward you and hug you tightly