52

• Do not copy my work!

"Kino... Something tell me that you're jealous" you say as she swallowed her saliva with a nervous look. "I'm not, why should I be jealous of a bratty bitch like you?" She ask thinking she did something to you. "It make sense... Even when I disappear for years my fame and wealth only increased, unlike you... One day off and the world will asked each other 'who?'" you say with a sweet smile taking a sip of your drink as she seem quite mad at you for talking to her like that.

"You're just a suck up girl... You only care for fame and wealth you don't care about anyone else!" Kino say a she have a wide smile as you chuckled, "did you just realised that...? You're slow, I indeed love money and fame. Atleast I won't beg for it unlike you..." You say as she hold her glass tightly.

Her eyes looking at the ground and back at the fine wine she was holding, the last to she acted like this she splash you with her drink.

A smile form on her face as she finally look at your eyes, "Y'know... I can just tell everyone about how much you love wealth and fame! I'll make up rumour to take away all your precious treasure!" Kino say as she continued to smile at you as you chuckled a bit. "There are people who are willing to lick the floor I walk on... Do you think that will damage my reputation, afterall I'm beautiful and the world will always forgive me" you told her as she seem to happy to hear your word.

"Heh... Just you wiat I'll destroy your life...! You might be beautiful but you are nothing compared to me" kino say as she was trying to boost her ego and to be the bigger one in this argument. "Oh my... Being that delusional isn't good I heard" you told her as you almost let out a ugly laugh just to piss her off more.

"Y/n?" Someone call out your name as you look at the person, "eh? Sae?" You say. Kino also seem caught off guard afterall one of the best football player is right infront of her eyes.

"What are you doing here?" He ask you, he wasn't even wearing a single things to disguise himself from the people taking pictures of him. The flashing light hurt your eyes, how many people can this man attract at once?!

"I'm just here to meet a fan of mine" you say with a  sweet smile, Kino look shocked when you call her your 'fan' she call herself your biggest hater and so does the media, knowing that she is your fan will give her a new nickname, plus fanfiction about you and her enemies to lover. To be real you do think that she likes you afterall this girl life revolves around you, she can't go a day without saying your name or posting atleast once a week, commenting on your post, etc...

"Just a fan?" Sae ask you him glaring at kino and looking at you once again, he doesn't like kino at all... "Yeah just a fan of mine" you say, whenever you adress her as your fan you keep looking at her to see her reaction. It was cute and ugly at the same time, sae gentle grab your hand as this make you look at him. "I promise to take you out and since we both are quite busy most the time... Let's go out now" he told you not carrying about Kino he was ignoring her existence at this point only acknowledging  her to make an ugly face or glare at her.

"Oh my... I'm still busy with my 'fan'" you told him as he sigh and his grip on you was a bit tighter "It's just a fan... Does a fan matter more than me?" He ask you, you chuckled at the fact that Sae call kino 'it' instead of 'shes'. It really shows how much Sad doesn't care for the other female.

"I mean sure... We can go!" You told him as you walk out the cafe leaving Kino to pay all the food you are although she haven't touch a single piece of her food. "Y/n... I'll definitely ruin your life" she say as she took a deep breath.

"I didn't really except to see you around here, for someone like you" you told him as he nod his head, he only came here because he knew you'll be here. In fact Sae hate this place but you're here so it's good to show some face. It's not like you two are together yet... He just like things to be slow and just isn't really into y'know fast stuff...