Sae x reader

You have fallen for the older Itoshi brothet. Sae... You were absolutely in love with him, and you confess your feelings for him.

You confess to him before he was even famous. You would always support him no matter what. It was sad to see him go to another country but, there was nothing you could do about it.

You wave at him as he wave back, you felt sad and lonely when he left, oh how much you love him. You've always rejected people who confess to you. Every day you would call Sae, hearing his voice was enough to make you feel way better.

Being a loyal partner isn't hard at all, you just have to be loyal easy. That's what you thought...

"Sae is coming back today!" you told your friend Mio "That's great, I'm sure he miss you" she say with a smile "Yeah!" you say your face was red and your heart was beating fast. "Do you love him that much?" Mio asked as you chuckled "That's a dumb question, of course I love him" you say with a calm tone "After all... He's my lover" you say with soft smile "You are the most loyal person I have ever known" Mio say as she sigh "Really?" you asked her confused.

"Yes... It's sad that most people cheat on their own partner" Mio say with a slight smile "I know, but I'm sure Sae would never cheat" you say "Oh sorry we're here bye Mio!" you say "Bye" Mio say with a smile as you walk inside the airport.

Upon arriving you immediately spot your boyfriend. You run towards him as you hug him, you told him how much you have miss him. But he change a bit, he wasn't smiling at all he was frowning the whole time.

You take Sae back to his house and you didn't stay for long. You were a bit sad... Cause Sae wasn't the old Sae, he isn't so happy anymore he look so annoyed of you. And you hated it maybe he was still in a bad mood.

You couldn't help but felt sad walking back home. All you want to do is see Sae smile "I should made that my goal!" you say with a smile a spark of joy and hope light inside your heart. You smile as you blush "I'll made you smile Sae.." you say with pure love.

Time Skip

No word could describe how happy you were today. You were very prepared, you have buy Sae a flower a single flower. You sigh "This is all I can afford" you say with sadness on your tone "Its ok don't be sad, I'm sure this is forgive able" you say with a nervous smile.

You walk down the start with the flower in your hand. As you smile wondering how Sae would react. I'm sure he would love it. Your head turn left as your eyes widened from shocked. Your heart drop as you drop your flower you were holding, the sudden pain was coming from your heart.

Inside the cafe was Sae with Mio. What's so wrong with that you might asked? Sae is kissing Mio and he is smiling, Tears spill out your eyes uncontrollably. They look so happy... At that moment your heart shatters. Seeing your love one being so happy pain you, you did want him to be happy but... This isn't fair...

Sae seem to notice you as you walk away, looking at the ground as you kept crying. What a joke...

"I love you..." You say to yourself as you cry you were a mess. Your phone ring as you pick it up "Y/n I'm so sorry I didn't mean to kiss her!" Sae say as you kept crying "Please forgive me" Sae said "What...?" you asked him "Forgive me" Sae said.

"Sae I love you... But I guess I'm not that much for you..." you say as you kept crying your nose hurt and your eyes was red. "I love you to it's just an accident!" Sae say "Sae, why? Why did you do this to me!? I love you! But you betrayed me!" You say you were getting more angry.

"I've always stay loyal for you! I love you! But... Why Sae... Why... It pain me to see you bring happy with her" you say he was staying silent "If you didn't love me! Why didn't you just end it of, at least t-that would hurt me as much!" You say you felt dumb for being so blinded by love. You never thought he would cheat on you if you stay loyal.

"You know what..." Sae say with a weird tone as tears spill from your eyes. "I never love you" Sae said as you cover your mouth as you cry more, "You are so dumb to even think I like you" Sae say, "You decided to be loyal and never cheated on me while... I have been doing the opposite" Sae said as you sobbed "Why...?" you asked him "Why? Because you are just some girl that I can toy with" Sae said as your heart hurt so much.

The memory of the past.... Was all fake, when he told you how much he love you... Was that all a lie, how... Can this be, all this time he was using you and you were too blind to even notice that.

"We are done just so you know" Sae say "When I try to used you for sexual thing you always resist" Sae said as you cry silently "You are such a boring partner... You don't even want to make me feel good" Sae say as he chuckled "But... That's not what being in a relationship is about, its about lo-" "Love and loyalty. That's stupid, what's the point of being a woman and not pleasuring your partner?" Sae asked you "What...?" you asked him you were terrified.

"Sometimes I just want to drug you and do what I want. But I know that you would report me so I never try that" Sae said, so the love of your life have been using you all this time.

"You are so dumb so... Dumb, you know you should just die" Sae said what's going on... "Stupid girl, you think anyone would love you?" Sae asked "No... You keep telling yourself that people love you when. No one love you" Sae told you as you listened quietly "People only pity you... They are all fake they all talk behind your back" Sae said.

Maybe he was right, people only pity you... Why.... I am just a girl. I dont understand why... I love you dearly, only for you to do this to me, why can't you just try to love me....?