Copying...?

Hello, this isn't a chapter but what I'm about to address  is very important. I have stated that I don't want anyone to copy my story, and if you want to yknow translate it into another language just asked me. I'm fine with that, and even if you want to copy the quote in like the introduction just asked me. You might wonder what does that have to do with anything, well... I have seen some  story that exactly have the same word and stuff for their introduction. And you might wonder, maybe they didn't know that I write the same thing. No that's not the problem I have, the problem is that. This people have seen and vote and even put it in their library yes my own story. I'm not saying that I'm gatekeeping some words.

Example - "I'll be your most faithful dog, but you will have to treat me in bed"  this line was said by shidou. And I have seen the exactly the same thing written by someone that doesn't know English at all.

All I want is for them to asked me permission to copy my own work. You might be like, that's just some word it's not going to hurt you or anything. Well actually it doesn't, but it might seem like just some word for you. But for me it took me along time to even come up with that why? Cause I don't want him to sound like a different person. And if you see anything like this  just tell me no need to hate on them.

The worst part is that some people don't even know that they copy it off me. And you might be like, what if they write that Yandere story first...? As I have said before my story was written when blue lock doesn't have that much Yandere content. And the Yandere one were all oneshot and none of them were like a full story. Cause I was looking for them everyday. So I can assure you that I have written it first.

And just in case check out my other story. I have another of Yandere bllk x reader, or if you like Genshin I have just write a story about it.

Peace.