8

You finally wake up after a few minutes. You open up your eyes and rub you're eyes,  you look around looking for someone. And spotted him right away.

"Isagi come here..." you said, Isagi walk towards you obeying your word. You were using Isagi as your pillow, you put you're hand in his chest as he sit infront of you.

you used his shoulder as a pillow as you yawned. "Y/n-Chan is so clingy to Isagi!" Bachira said complaining "Yeah that's true" The bald man agreed "So what? Isagi is a nice pillow" you said.

"Anyway let's talk about our weapon" Kuon said "Isagi sit behind me..." you whispered in his ear.  He blush  as he stand up and everyone look at him. He walk behind you and sit behind you, just like how you want it.

"That's better" you said "Ok you two can have a moment, So Bachira what's you're weapon?" Kuon asked
"My weapon is.... " "...Dribbling" Bachira said "My weapon is my incredible shooting technique" Raichi said "And my motto is my "Sexy Soccer"" Raichi added

"Mine is..." Gagamaru said thinking about his weapon "...Tackling I guess." Gagamaru said

"Mine is getting behind the enemy"

"Mine is my relentless
Spirit!"

"My left leg shooting power" Kunigami said

"Speed and technique!"

"Mine is jumping" Kuon said as he write down others weapon
"So..." "Isagi-kun what's your weapon?" Kuon asked Isagi, who was blushing because you were kind of sitting on his lap.

"Mine is..." Isagi said "I wondered what my weapon is..." Isagi said "Intelligence!" you said as you clap your hand with a big smile "Isagi weapon is probably Intelligent" you said "Wh-What? how?" Isagi asked "I don't know either" you said. "Just roll with the flow something something " you say.

"If you can't say your own weapon, than you're not a striker" Raichi said as you glare at him, he only chuckled back "Ok, ok, I'm sorry that I talk about the truth" Raichi said as he roll his eyes out of jealousy.

"Ok Isagi weapon is unknow" Kuon said "Wait but I say Intelligence?" you said questioning Kuon "Yeah but, Isagi is not sure about it so... Isagi weapon is unknown" Kuon said, "No one value my opinion here...?" You mumbled as you just glare at kuon,  you were ready to pull this man hair out.

"Ok next" Kuon said "Y/-Chigiri" kuon said, skiping you... Although it was indeed your turn the male go for another male.

"I dont wanna say..." chigiri said as everyone were dumbfounded expect you "Huh!?" the bald one say out his eyes wide open not believing what the other male have just informed him."Hey, dont chicken out on us!" the bald one said "Sorry I'm not saying" Chigiri repeated himself again, everyone were trying to force it out him.

"If he doesn't want to say it dont force him to, forcing him would make things worster" You told them.

"What the heck" Raichi said "Let's just leave the selfish princess alone" Raichi added mocking Chigiri "Ok, Y/n" Kuon said as everyone look at you "Um mine is..." you said thinking

"Dribbling?" Bachira asked "Nah not sure" you said "Shooting?" Bachira asked you "Can't be" you said "Trick?" Bachira asked "Nope" you said "Jumping?" Bachira asked as you nod you're head no "Speed?" Bachira asked "No way" you said "Intelligent?" Bachira asked "Not even close" you said "Being so adorable?" Bachira asked "wha- No" you said dumbfounded "Striker?" Bachira asked you "Maybe..." you said "Than what?" Bachira asked "Being a bitch" Raichi said "Nah that's you" you said as Raichi sight "I guess I dont have any" you said as you just sight "Well I think its shooting, Dribbling and tricks because that's what Pifa's said" you said "Ok I'll write that down" Kuon said writing only one down which was tricks... You're better at dribbling but okay...