Kaiser x child reader

Not request

Made by RAINBOWKITSUNE123

Kaiser x Sister reader - BUT DAD // Pt 1

Michael’s POV:
I was walking to my sister’s school to pick her up. I wasn’t entirely sure how to tell her the news of her going to Japan with the team. She hasn’t really met the team other than Ness. But the question still remains. How on earth do I tell my sister who is six years old that she is coming with me, to Japan, with the team I'm in. How will my team react to me bringing a six year old with us? When I got to the school a teacher approached me. “Oh what a surprise Michael Kaiser has come to the school. Is there something you need?” He asked. “Yes I was wondering if you knew where Y/N is. We have to go on a trip and I want to make sure she is all ready to go.”

I explained, his face turned from one of a positive emotion to a negative. “How do you know Y/N and why are you taking her on a trip?” He asked. I deadpanned at him. “Surely you know her full name sir. If you didn’t it’s Y/N Kaiser. I am her brother. I came to get my sister.” I explained making him annoyed. I can only assume he didn’t like N/N that much. I don’t see any problems with her but I think it’s because lots of kids envy her.The teacher took me to my sister. While we were going, a soccer ball bumped into my leg. “Oh sorry- Michael? Is something the matter?” The familiar chime of my little princess chimed. I do adore my sister but there is one problem. She calls me ‘dad’. This is purely because I’m the only person who is a parental figure in her life. She came up to me and gave me a hug just to fall into my trap. “Haha little N/N you are now trapped in my embrace.” I said as she just held on. As I was walking out of the school I saw some students looking at my little princess with envy in their eyes. But I couldn’t help it neither could Y/N so I kept walking.

When we got home I had Y/N pack her bags. “Hey dad?” her small voice timidly asked. I looked towards her to see a pained expression. “Yes N/N is something the matter? You seem sad, what's wrong?” I asked. “Where are we going? I’m scared I don’t wanna leave.” She said, I explained to her that there is no need to be afraid because she is staying with me. She nodded her head slowly. When the day arrived she had only stayed by my side. The only person she has met from the team is Ness. We got to the field that we had to wait at but it seemed we got there early. Since there was nothing to do I got an idea “Hey N/N wanna practice for a bit?” I asked. She nodded her head in excitement. ‘So precious’ I thought as she went to get a ball. When she did she kicked it towards me as I received.

without effort. We kicked the ball backwards and forwards until she started to circle around me as we continued to kick it to each other. She was dribbling the ball. She wasn’t able to do that before. “Now where did you learn that from N/N?” I asked, amused by her trying to focus on the ball without falling. “Ness taught me the basic movements and so during school I would practice dribbling.” She said proudly. I sighed knowing that I should have expected that. I saw that Y/N ran towards the goal while dribbling the ball in an attempt to get a goal. I ran in front of her playing defense as she tried and I emphasized on the try when she kicked the ball but missed it. “Damn…” She said as I looked at her. “Language missy.” She stood back up and had another go. This time she was successful in getting the ball in. When she went to get the ball I heard a voice behind me, “Oh so little miss Y/N is joining us?” I looked to see Ness and the others. I nodded my head with a smirk knowing that everyone else was confused. “Michael?” I looked to Y/N to see the timidness in her body language. I ushered her to stand with me but she hid behind me instead. “Well I can only assume you’re thinking I kidnapped a child but no. This is my little sister Y/N.” I explained as the child clung to me. After a bit Noa arrived with the team manager. Our manager was the one that suggested to me that I bring N/N with me. I accepted this but it meant my sister had to meet the others. After everyone introduced themselves minus Noa because he had to talk to our manager, we went to the bus so we could get to the airport. “Hey dad..? How long will it take to get to Japan?”

The small companion asked. I shrugged my shoulders making her pout. “Go to sleep for now, it’s going to be a long trip.” I said as she replied with a small ‘humm’. As she used me as a pillow while she slept my manager spoke up. “So Kaiser, How old is Y/N?” “She is six years old but she can play soccer as if she has played for much longer. Only issue is her coordination.” I answered, seeing a surprised expression on her face. “You are much more kind towards her. Plus I heard her call you ‘dad’ . What's the deal with that?” She asked. I took a deep breath and explained why. As I answered the questions I could see that my team manager looked at Y/N. ‘This is going to be a long experience for my little princess’ I thought as I closed my eyes.