39

"So Isagi benched?" Bachira say as he stretches his arm, Otoya who was standing beside him was putting on his gloves. You on the other hand dying inside confused, everyone look like they are going to war, what so serous? You look around as a hand was place on your head, your face turn sour real quick as you slap away the hand "Don't touch me" you say as you glare at the clown.

"Someone is mad" Kaiser say "I have ever right to be mad" you say as you look away from him, not wanting to see his face, he might be handsome but he has nasty personality bet Isagi agreed. "Then let's started.... Neo-Egoist league 1st match. Germany vs Spain!" someone say it was loud, you yawn you didn't get enough sleep today again "Kick off!".

Kaiser got the ball first, as he pass it to Ness as he pass the ball to the grim guy, Ness indeed did a good job on passing as it was clean as hell. It was a pinpoint pass that dosen't disturb the target speed, you watch in amazed "Are they only going to pass the ball to, their own team?" you thought as you were just running around like an idiot, you sigh. While hugging the side line Grim used his brute power and physicality. As he force open the shortest distance possible, "I am just the first stage of a rocket, burning to completion and falling off to launch" Grim say "But that to is life" he say as he super force cross, he pass the ball to Smegma guy, are they seriously not going to pass to you, you were in a good position but they seem to not notice you. And that annoyed you.

"What a messy pass" Smegma guy say "I'm the only one who could've reach in time, you octopus" he say as he trapped the ball perfectly, as he dribbled pass people from opposite team "Let's see what you got" he say as he open his eyes "Smegma" he added. Wait? his eyes was close the whole time until now.... How does he see if he close his eyes? Let's stop with the questioning right now, you try to focus as defenders surrounded him, but he delivers a perfect time lob pass, is he going to pass it to Kunigami? you thought, no way... they won't do that as you spot Kaiser, Kaiser is going to took the ball make sense, but Kunigami Trapped the ball instead of passing, Kunigami got reborn into a fallen hero...

We'll Kunigami keep the ball, what an egoist he is now in short, Kunigami turn emo, you stare at him as you look away a bit mad, it seem like you will have to be egoistic you used to be, a smile was on your face as you close your eyes, the thought of stealing goal from you're own team might sound bad but this is blue lock we're talking about here, no one care. You weren't thinking of playing this match so seriously but here you are changing your mind, if you want to be great sometimes you have to look bad for it.

"The ball is still in play!" someone shout "Yeahh let's counter" another shout "That play right now" Ness say as he stare at Kunigami "What were you trying to do?" Ness asked "If you'd pass it to Kaiser in front of the goal, he would have goal" Ness say "Your irrational showboat plays with little hope of scoring... have no place in our team" Ness told Kunigami as you listen to them, enjoying the scene "Do i look like a give a shit, you boot-licker?" Kunigami say 'That was just a bad insult' you thought what Kunigami just say was, quite cring boot-licker? seriously that's the only think you could come up with, how about an insult like, Kaiser dickrider or Kaiser slave, I wouldn't want to be neither of them but boot-licker just doesn't go right.

"I follow my own way of Dominance" Kunigami say as he look scary.... "Go bark up another tree, you parasites" Kunigami say 'He is really on his emo phase, he'll grow out of it" you thought "My, my, I can't have that" Ness say as he hold Kunigami should, drama is going to start! "Kunigami-san" Ness say as he dig his hand into his shoulder, hope that's not painful, it's always the cute, innocent looking one that are so strong and weird, most the time tho, "A violation of loyalty of kaiser" Ness say with a smile 'Damn, is he in a cult or something? whatever it is I better stay away' you thought "That's your first yellow card" Ness say "I should definitely try that" you mumbled as you run off "Its Bachira show time" Bachira say as you look at him.

"Time to raise the Bpm" Bachira say, bachira dribble posture change he really did evolve, he's moving around the ball with his foot he Isn't moving an inch, you thought. You smile as you read what the hell was going on the guy in front of Bachira run towards him like a fool. But to their surprise before Kunigami could block his way, you were already infront of him as you charge towards him, as you lean a bit as he stare at you shocked, you trapped the ball as you dribble pass Bachira, he's almost as good as you, and you were happy about it.

You pass the ball to Kaiser as he seem to be surprised, but this was all a part of your plan, Kaiser do whatever he want with the ball as he was about to shoot the ball. Otoya block his way and Kaoser being him pass it to you for some reason, is he trying to test you or something? oh.... He was testing you're loyalty, this is going to be a great way to tell him that you dont give a shit about him. You were being surrounded and Kunigami was also near you so was Kaiser he seem to be more free but. You shoot the ball towards the goal Kaiser look a bit surprised.

Ness also look surprise, and you scored a goal as you put your arm up in the air, as you smile "Ha! you thought I was going to pass, well you thought wrong" you say as you point at Kaiser who look happy, that was not the reaction you were looking for "Why are you smiling, aren't you mad? why are you not mad?" you asked him questions "Well if you're happy than I'm happy" Kaiser say as he smile, have I been misjudging this guy, he sound so sweet all a sudden, it's a trick he is trying to trick you, I won't fall for that, "Good job!" a voice say as the person put a hand on your head messing up your hair "Eh" you made a sound as you look at the person Ness, why isn't he mad? oh.... I'm the favorite, no matter what they won't hate me, unless I cross the line "Hey Ness, I stole his goal" you say proudly just for Ness to pad your head "Good job! you did great right Kaiser?" Ness asked "Yup, the child is growing" Kaiser say as he put his hand under his chin "Why aren't you guy's mad? This isn't the reaction I want" you said as they look at you with a smile, as you sigh "You think well be mad because you goal?" Ness asked "No, I did exactly what Kunigami did, why aren't you mad?" you aksed "That's cute, you want my attention so bad your copying that guy" Kaoser say as he chuckled, You're plan back fire, feel bad for Kunigami he's getting mistreated, you were talking to the two male as two male also stare at you, "They seem close" Otoya say as he stare at them "I don't like it" Bachira say as he seem angry "Same here, let's win this and take back her attention" Otoya say "Ok" Bachira saying

A/n - I was so bored that I sleep eyes wide open, for an hour, and tomorrow there might be no new chapter.

Plus if I do good my mom is going to buy me, Uzumaki manga I have read it online and I wanted it badly, so gotta study hard for it. I need a reason to study so that's the best I could find.

Peace :)