50

A/n - It's been a long time... So anyway imma do a shoutout for the best comment and maybe I'll let you choose which character ending I'll upload next ;)

The match have ended and your team obviously win... You weren't impressed even a bit, most social media was full with the blue lock program... And you were obviously getting hate plus more fan but who care, the people who hated you are the one who you can used without a single guilt. People now a day are so nice they are willing to watch all your match and point out all your flaw, sometimes you just wish they stop and act like an actual hater... They're willing to watch you do everything such an obessessive hater.

Watching others play is boring sometimes, but with all this male around you... You're starting to miss female, Anri is a female but you want to see someone like Kino was that her name... Even tho she is a bitch you miss her greatly.

"Can't we just yknow not train for a single day?" You ask kaiser who seem to be busy looking at the big screen infront of him, while Ness was beside you smiling like usual... His smile is starting to bug you... You never thought, never in your life you'll want to rip a smile off someone face... Yet here you are wanting to rip his smile and stomp on it and laugh at him.

"Training is important... Or you'll be useless" Kaiser say in a cold and bitter tone, "Yup! Training can keep our body fit everything which is good for us" Ness added as he smile at you. "I would rather sleep" you say with no emotion at all as Kaiser laugh. "Sleep? No wonder why you can't be the best... You're utterly useless" Kaiser say as he have his cocky smile "I rather choose sleep than being the best... Imagine the amount of expectations I'll have to make come true, i would literally kill myself instead of that" you say as you chuckled.

"A person who rather choose death than being the best is a dumb choice" Ness say as you just smile "Well for me... Im always the best and that's my role, i was born to be the best... You can't deny it" you say with a cocky smile. "People who call themselves the best are not even close to being one" Kaiser say as you just chuckled.

"ok sound like your problem" you say as you walk towards the exit "If you dare go out this room... I'll make sure you'll regret it" Kaiser say as his aura turn creepy as ge glare at you. It feel like the whole world was judging you silently, "If you know what's good for you... You won't leave" Ness added as you chuckled.

You place your hand on the handel and open it "Don't you dare go put" Ness warm you as you step outside and look at them with a smirk. "Go fuck yourself" you say as you show them the middle and walk away.

Ness was trying to walk after until kaiser told him to not. "There is no need in chasing her... She will not be a brat for long" Kaiser say not even looking at Ness, "but what if so-" "I say no, if you understand what's good for you, do as i fucking say" Kaiser tell Ness as he glare at him.

You on the other side was being extremely lazy and enjoying your life. "I can't believe you're pregnant!? You're my child... And you're only fucking 16!" You say to the teddy bear infront of you as you sigh... "..." The teddy bear say as you look angry as hell "Well where is he? Where is the father?! No where right? He left you!" You told the teddy bear "..." Said the teddy bear you felt extremely hurt by the teddy bear word as you sit down infront of her... "Teddy listen to me dear... You're my child and seeing you being pregnant in such young age is... Im sorry i just can't do it" you say as you cry the teddy bear just stare at you not moving not talking. "But... As your mother it's my responsibility to take care of you and your child" you say as you Crouch down and put your hand on the teddy bear should, you smile with a sad look on your eyes...

"May i come in?" A voice say as you throw the teddy away "Yes" you say as you sit on the bed acting like you were just sitting, the door open and Anri come inside your room. "Hope im not disturbing you" Anri say with a soft smiel "Oh.... You kind of did but it's ok" you say as you keep looking at the teddy bear you throw. The teddy was stuck on the tall wardrobe, "I'm just here to tell you something important" Anri say the way she say it sound like  the news wasn't going to be good...

"Go on" you say "You won't be playing for the second match" Anri say as you sigh "Oh i see..." You say with a sad tone, "May i know the reason for this?" You ask Anri "Well some people say it's not fair for rookie and many more" Anri say with a sad tone "Can you give me some moments" you ask her to leave you politely she only nod her head Yes and walk put the room.

"This... is amazing!" You say with a wide smile, because no match equal to break day... You were super excited and happy about the break you are going to resive. "Man i fucking love my haters... They care so much about me!" You say with a smile as you lay on the bed. "I wonder what I'll do tomorrow" you thought to yourself.