Reo x reader

By @RinRin0515 on quotes

Being the daughter of a well-known company may sound lovely, but living it was a nightmare that never ended for you. Your parents enrolled you in the best school they could find for you to be intelligent and improve their reputation.

But something wasn't right. You never want to admit it, but you kind of have a crush on someone at school, maybe because you have the appearance of a model, but you felt very insecure about yourself, which is the reason you despise your parents. Why? Because they are beautiful, and you must also be beautiful, according to your parents, who advised you to starve yourself until your bone was visible. However, since you are still a minor, there was nothing you could do to stop them.

He is so perfect and all, but you feel like nothing next to him. Why did you even like someone who is so out of your reach? Why did you even think you might have a chance? Staring was all you could do at this point. Many people like him, and since you're just one of them, he won't notice you. Your friend advised you to talk to him, but you were unable to do so. Instead, you resorted to daydreaming. Perhaps you are popular, but that wasn't the issue; rather, you feared that he will think you're weird or strange.

Reo Mikage is the unique boy that you like. Even though his parents are just as wealthy as yours, why not just talk to him directly? What was your responsibility? You heard him say to another boy as you were walking down the stairs, "I want you," yeah that's what he said, but you couldn't help but feel jealous and you didn't want to see him face to face so you just walked back avoiding him as much as you could the feeling you have for him just sounds weird why were you even crushing on someone like him he's so gay for some rereason beingn the same class doesn't help at all because you wouldn't even look at him; instead, you would listen to music and look out the window while your heart is racing. For him, it's just a silly crush that you always thought would pass in a month or week, but that didn't happen exactly. You wouldn't change your entire appearance or personality just to be with him; that's a bit out of line, if you ask me.

But one thing you didn't realize was Reo found you to be somewhat special as well. He was drawn to you because you seemed so serene and quiet from the outside, but you avoided him at all costs. Even when he was speaking to Nagi for the first time and saw you standing on the stairway listening to their conversation, you quickly left. This only served to increase his interest in you. Reo could always get whatever he wanted in life, including money and more things, but you were the only one he couldn't have, so why,  were you avoiding him?

He sigh as his gaze land on you again as he quickly realizes it he look away his friend Nagi who was sitting beside him look at him bored "If you like her, that much go talk to her" Nagi advises more like force Reo to talk to you "Eh? No, I don't like her" Reo declined what Nagi say as he look at the door the teacher haven't arrived yet "Keep telling yourself that, the more you ignore your feelings, the more regret you'll feel later," Nagi say as he munches on his chip as Reo thought about what his friends just told him maybe he was right he couldn't avoid his feelings this longer

Reo thought about what Nagi had said as he has no reason to be afraid of talking to you, but his face went blank when he realised that you avoided him. The poor boy was even more perplexed about what he did to you, thinking that he must have done or said something wrong while he was with you. The boy panicked a little as he thought about a possible solution.

Time skip

Reo and Nagi visited a store that was pricey and high-quality for sure. Reo wanted to buy you the best item he could, so he was being particularly picky. Little did they know, however, that you were in the same store as them and were sort of listening to what they were saying, "Wonder what she wound like?" You repeat what Reo said as you look down, hoping he was referring to you. However, you shouldn't always let your hope go too far.

You grabbed what you needed and were about to leave when Reo and Nagi walked over to the area you were in and started walking directly in your direction. As you sighed, you turned the other way as your heart almost skipped a beat "Hey, Reo," Nagi called out, interrupting his friend who was preoccupied with admitting that he hadn't seen you. "What is it, Nagi?" Reo asked, turning to face his friends. "She was here," Nagi said simply, making Reo nearly gasp for air. where?!" When Nagi pointed in that direction but you weren't there, Nagi said, "Eh, I suppose she already left."

"I hope she didn't hear me say that, damn it!"  Reo said "I'm sure she didn't hear it" Nagi assures Reo, Later that day Reo was practising his confession in his bedroom and. "No, I simply sound spooky". Even though he was sitting on his bed and closing his eyes, Reo claimed that he skipped dinner to be with you. This was incredibly romantic of him. However, even as he contemplated confessing to you, his heart was racing and made him feel anxious and embarrassed "What's the proper procedure for this? This is merely a clam down practise." Reo talks to himself while gazing up towards the ceiling.

Returning to you You were sitting in bed watching television as you sighed "Why am I even getting mad?" You looked out the window, which was dark and serene, as you took a deep breath as you saw a shooting star as your eyes went wide with surprise you closed your eyes "I wish he liked me back" you boldly said as you covered your mouth the shooting star was now gone "why did I say that?" you asked yourself as you blushed from what you just said "Seem like there's no point in getting him" you said as you lay back, you hit yourself as you blushed "Fuck this shit, I'm better of single" you cursed as you hold the place, you slap yourself it sting badly

Next day

You were enjoying the rhythm of the music you were listening to as you sat on the bench. As you did so, you smiled as you recalled what had just occurred. When you opened your eyes and looked at the person who had put their hand on your shoulders, your face started to turn red. Quickly getting to your feet, you noticed that it was Reo—where had Nagi gone? That's so weird of him, you thought. "Sorry, did you want to sit there?" you asked as your face turn back to norma, "No, I just wanted to talk to you" Reo said as he smile softly

You blush and look at him, wondering if he's going to confess to you. But you know better, you tell yourself as you catch sight of Reo holding something in his hand. "What would you like to talk about?" you enquired as the wind blew and you could see the hint of blush on Reo's face.

"Will you be my girlfriend? You are such an amazing person; this may be our first conversation. You make me feel things I've never felt before?". Reo questioned you as your heart genuinely pumped faster.

"I feel...."

( Your choice )