5 - heavy edit

"I'm Nihei from Japan soccer journal" a man said his hair was black, and it was standing up he also have a beard "I'd like to get some material for a story today" he said as he look at the man in front of him with the most uninterested face for someone who claimed to be a journalist.

"To get right to it" "...Until recently, you were playing for youth team..." he says without skiping a beat "...Associated with the word renowned team real Madrid" he said, the man he was talking to was not even paying attention to anything he said, he was instead thinking of something else, a hand on his chin to support the weight of his head as his arm which was supporting the chin was resting on the arm of the chair.

"But due to their regulation you weren't able to play on a top team and return to japan." he said his voice nor look wasn't showing a single sign of eagerness nor excitement, making the person he was talking to more uninterested on the conversation the guy was trying to drag along, "So now..." he said as he lean a bit towards the person "...Do you think we'll ever get to see you play in a domestic league?" he asked.

The man he was talking to was Sae Itoshi, a fine man, he have a reddish brown hair, lean build young man.

"I'd rather..." he said as the journalist listened carefully, hoping he said yes cause that'll make him earn lot's of money for being the first to juice the money out the information "Die..." Sae said as the journalist sigh, he wasn't surprised not shocked, the young man infront of him was simply just like this. Arrogent and the type you can easily hate on.

"If I play soccer here..." he said "...I'd be better off playing with some German college students" he said, bad mouthing the country he was born in "Um.. itoshi-kun you were chosen as one of Pifa's new best eleven player" the journalist said as he sweat, even tho the room they were in was not even warm enough to shed a single sweat.

"This suck" he thought, instead he was sweating because of nervousness "As a midfielder, you're a young athlete who's sought after by club team's all over the world" he said kind of trying to change the mind of the person infront of him. Even tho he knew it would not work "Don't you have any aspirations to someday wear the rising sun...?" he asked "And represent Japan..." he added as he sweat even more, trying to persuade the young man infront of him somehow.

"I'm not interested in the slightest" Sae said as he stand up "I can never become best in the world playing for a puny country like this" he said "My dream is to win champions league" he added he walk towards the door, as he turns back and look at the journalist with bored eyes "There's no forward in this country who can receive my passes" he said Sae put his hand on the door handle, ready to open the door "I was just born in the wrong country" he said coldly.

"Ah.... Thanks for your precious time" the journalist said "He's so conceited" he thought "Thanks for your hard work" Sae said not even looking at him "My manager will handle the rest" he said.

...I suppose there is anyone in japan who can satisfy this genius...

...Who's only intrested in being the best in the world..

"Itoshi-Chan" "you can't do that" someone told sae, it was Sae so called manager named Giraud Dabadie "The press is going to hate you" he said worried for Sae reputation.

"who care if this punny country hate me... Their feelings doesn't concern me" "I only came here because of her and my passport expired" he said as he stop walking "plus I'm sure I'll never see her again" Sae said making his manager confused "Her?" he asked "The second one is true but who is her..?" he asked.

Than Sae look to his right, hearing a noise with a little bit of intrest in his face.

"...Does it seem crowed here" he said it was more like a mumbled "Ah..." "It seem like there's is a press conference in the event hall" his manager said.

"So we've gathered three hundred and one out of the most outstanding high schoolers...."

"...And are training them as striker to lead japan world cup"

"We call it the Blue Lock Project" an old man said he look bored it was like he didn't care at all "This is indeed a revolution project" one of the person among many people said "...But is it really Necessary to disturbed these students' high school life" a man asked "That's right!" someone shout agreeing to what the man have said.

the people started to asked many questions making the old man
nervous "Well... of course, we hold the students wishes in highest esteem" "And the parents all signed their consent already" the old man said as he sweat nervously.

the woman beside him stand up as he look at the table "Their's life will be wasted...?" she asked "DAMN RIGHT!!!" she said as she slam the table hard, making a loud noise "THIS INSANE PROJECT IS NECCESSARY FOR JAPANESE SOCCER TO ADVANCE TO THE NEXT LEVEL!!" she said.

"What's with her?" some people sweat drop "Isn't she the insane one?" people were mumbling saying something, Sae look at her "Anri-chan" the old man whispered trying to snap the girl out her little show "Dont you want to see?" she asked the people.

"THE MOMENT WHEN-" she stop a bit to take a breath "-A HERO IS BORN IN THE WORLD OF JAPANESE SOCCER!?" she asked once again.

"PLUS I HAVE INVITED THE BEST PLAYER!" Anri said as the people mumbled "what nonsense is she saying" Sae thought "Y/N L/N!! SHE WAS ANNOUNCED AS THE  BEST FEMALE PLAYER-" she stop to take a breath again "PIFA'S ANNOUNCER HER AS THE BEST PLAYER IN WOMAN WORLD CUP!" Anri said with a wide smile.

"Didn't l/n said that she would not join the world cup for Japan!?" someone asked "Well she accepted to join blue lock" the old man said as he lied, Anri took a seat knowing that the problem they have was solved. You only join for fun nothing more.

"she even donated 1,000,000 yen to us" the old man said "So if l/n is involved in this does this mean she might, appear in male world cup!" someone asked "Yes, she would be appearing" lie, lie, lie... The old man only spit out lies in order to gain more money... Great, you weren't the type to join any shit that involved football. You have standard even for playing, if the people or place bored you, you simply leave. That's a known thing, afterall you did left one of the best team just because 'it was boring' classic you... Only caring about entertainment instead of career, but you do have lots of money to... Mingle around.

"Plus Japan have improved but if we don't forced or put pressure on this young player, improving more would be just a dream" Anri said as he put his right hand on her chin, "And I'm sure if we have y/n on our side..." "Japan will hundred percent win the Pifa world cup!" Anri said as she get up from her seat "Meeting is over" she said as she walk out the people were standing there dumbfounded.

"Itoshi-Chan" his manager call out his name "We need to leave to catch our flight to spain.." his manager informed him "Cancel it.." Sae said easily, his manager look at him dumbfounded "But you said..." his manager didn't even finish "I want to see Y/n again and this so called project" he said.

"Itoshi-Chan, You know Y/n...?" his manager asked "She was indeed my first and last crush" he said with the most un-inloved face, yeah there was no way this man can love anyone his heart is too busy for that.

"And I still like her.." Sae said as he look at his hand remembering something "And I will not leave Japan unless if she come with me" he said as he flicks his hand as he walk away as his manager followed him.