Howdy pilgrim

Wednesday's pov:

I walk into the Weathervane after finally escaping pilgrim world.
-"can I get ya a coffee?"
Xavier asks with a smile, leaning over the counter to me.
-"it's one of the many perks of the wonderful assignment"
He says sarcastically.
-"I'm actually looking for Tyler"
His smile disappears and it's silent for a brief moment.
-"told ya he was bad news"
-"twice. But who I speak to is my business"
I say, ringing the bell. Tyler comes out from the back and Xavier walks away annoyed.
-"I need your help finding the original pilgrim meeting house"
I say to Tyler, unfolding a map.
-"what's left of it is in the woods, but it's pretty much a ruin"
-"show me."
-"should be right...there"
He says pointing to a spot on the map.
-"but it could be pretty dangerous, a lot of meth heads crash there and my dad has to clean it out every two weeks. If you want, I get off in twenty minutes, I could come with you"
-"no it's fine, I can handle myself"
I say leaving.

I soon arrive at the meeting house, I look around but find nothing but leaves and trash. Thing suggests I use my visions.
-"I can't control them, my visions are just about as predictable as shark attacks"
I say pushing the door open. Just then I get another vision. Only this time I'm literally sucked into it. In the vision I hear yelling coming from a crowd of angry villagers.
-"burn her!"
-"witch!"
I hear them yell, they look like pilgrims. I move forward to get a closer look. There's a girl on the floor and the crowd parts to let a man through to her.
"Goodie Addams!"
He yells.
-"you have been judged before god, you are a witch! Lucifer's mistress herself"
-"no. It is you Joseph Crackstone that should be tried. YOU are the true monster all of you!"
The girl yells in furry, she then lunges towards Crackstone slashing his face with a concealed weapon. He throws her in the meeting house and the villagers set fire to it, she escapes but Crackstone tries to find her. Once he does my vision then ends.

I wake up on the floor in the rain with Thing on top of me.
-"Thing! I had another vision and I think..I think one of my ancestors was in it. Her name is Goodie Addams"
Just then I hear a noise and get up to go investigate. As I peer through the cracks of the door I suddenly see an eye come out if nowhere. It's the monster. I back up and it quickly runs off. I run out and noticed it's tracks. It's paws morph into human feet.
-"the monster is human!"
I say to Thing.
-"the hell you doing here?"
A familiar voice asks, suddenly I no longer feel the rain falling on me. I look up, it Xavier holding an umbrella over me.
-"tracking down the monster"
-"you saw it? It's here? What do you have a death wish or something?"
He asks looking around scared and upset.
-"why are you here?"
I ask suspiciously.
-"your just lucky I showed up when I did, find out anything?"
I hesitate, thinking about if I should inform him.
-"the monster's human"
-"how do ya figure that?"
-"I saw it's tracks"
I say walking over to show him, but the rain already washed them away.
-"let's just get ya back, shall we?"
Xavier says, clearly thinking of himself as some sort of hero.

Enid's pov:

Turns out working at that creepy antique shop wasn't as terrible as I had thought, I mean at least I got to spend the whole day with Ajax. And now it's time for the performance in front of the whole town! After the band I get to do my dance routine. Principal Weems signals for us to sit down and I see Wednesday walk over with the band and her cello right in front of the new Crackstone statue.

Soon they begin playing. Wednesday's so talented though her dark cello certainly contrasts the rest of the band. Suddenly out of nowhere the statue bursts into flames. The band abandons their instruments and everyone runs off in screams. Wednesday then starts to smile and continue playing faster and faster. This girl is crazy.
-"hey, ya coming?"
Ajax asks, placing his hand on my shoulder.
-"y-yeah"
I says following him and the others back to the buses. Sorry Wednesday.

Wednesdays pov:

I have just gotten done being yelled at by Mrs. Weems, guess it's time I head back to the dorm. When I get to the room I see Enid is dressed up, she looks as though she should be at a cafe in Paris. She's wearing a long white shirt with pink polka dots on it, a pink sweater vest, and of course a pink Barrett. I feel my eyes widen and my face heat up, I quickly walk to my desk to start working on my novel.
-"I'm so glad I have my date with Ajax tonight"
She says loving as she looks for a sweater.
-"it'll get my mind off that train wreck of an afternoon, I didn't even get to do my dance routine. What kinda psychopath would do such a thing?"
Me. I was that psychopath, I had completely forgotten Enid was supposed to do a performance as well.
-"your going to be late"
I say, quickly changing the subject.
-"right. Wish me luck!"
She says happily, her cheeks glowing with blush.
-"if he breaks your heart I'll nail gun his"
I say sternly. Enid gives me a hug.
-"your the best!"
She says happily and then leaves.
-"clearly not if your still going on that date.."
I mumble to myself as I continue typing.