The Rave'N (pt.4)

Wednesday's pov:

I leave the party and sit out when Tyler comes.
-"hey why'd ya leave?"
-"Xavier told me what you did last year. That you and your friends assaulted him and destroyed his mural on outreach day"
Sadly Tyler sighs and sits down beside me.
-"I guess that was inevitable..."
-"why'd you do it?"
-"I could give you a dozen excuses but the truth is I'm still tryna figure that out"
He seems to really regret what happened.
-"I did a terrible thing but I swear I'm not a terrible person"
He says, holding my hands and looking up into my eyes.
-"of course not, I would've taken it farther"
He smiles.
-"wanna go back in?"
I nod and follow him.

Enid's pov:

The lights turn down a bit and a new song comes on as we're dancing. I see Wednesday and Tyler make their way to an empty spot on the dance floor. Yeah no. There's no way Wednesday Addams is gonna dance especially with some happy go lucky nor-
She starts dancing. She starts flailing her arms back and forth. As she dances she keeps a straight face the entire time but does some of the most outrageous moves. It's so adorable. Soon more people start noticing them and join in.
-"come on!"
I say excitedly grabbing Lucas's sleeve. He looks down at his phone.
-"I gotta do something, sorry"
He says, and leaves in a hurry. I run up to the dance floor and start dancing until awkwardly bumping into Ajax.

Wednesday's pov:

The song ends and Enid comes up to me as we continue dancing more normally.
-"wow you really know how to dance Wednesday!"
She says with a smile and a cheery laugh. My face heats up again and I look at her and Tyler feeling all to confused.
-"I need to go."
I say and turn to walk away, leaving Enid and Tyler just as confused as I had been. I walk out and notice Bianca sitting on the couches looking as though she had been crying. I sit down beside her.
-"your lucky"
She says.
-"you don't care what people think of you"
I think about Enid, Tyler, and Eugene and how I'd only been making things hard on them.
-"honestly I wish I cared a little more"
Things fall silent.
-"things not working with you and Xavier?"
She sighs.
-"nope. You and Tyler?"
-"I don't- I don't know..."
Bianca looks at me then smiles a bit.
-"how 'bout you and Enid?"
She says with a sweet sincere smile. Suddenly something clicks in my mind. Everything I'd heard about romance, being happy to be with them, helping them when they need, a weird feeling in your stomach, and your face heating up and blushing around them?? I only felt that way with Enid. My eyes widen in horror as I look at Bianca.
-"w-Wednesday?"
She says looking concerned. I stumble back and run out of the room and back into the dance. Luckily I run into Tyler.
-"woah hey, are you ok?"
He asks leaning down.
-"I-I'm fine. Let's just continue dancing"
I then glance and see Enid look over.
-"over here though"
I say, grabbing Tyler's sleeve and leading him away. As we start dancing I feel as though a tiny rain drop has just fallen on my head. Tyler keeps dancing, Until a few red drops fall on his shoulders. We both look up and soon blood is falling from the sprinklers spraying everything and everyone. Screams arouse and I find myself smile as the blood sprays my face. I look around and then try some but am instantly disappointed.
-"ugh they couldn't even spring for real pigs blood. It's only paint!"
In the chaos I bump into someone and get a vision of Eugene. He's in trouble.
-"are you ok?"
Mrs. Thornhill asks worriedly as she puts her hand on my shoulder.
-"Eugene is in the woods, he needs help"
I say as I quickly walk off.

Enid's pov:

Because of all the bloody chaos I leave out the nearest door. I see Lucas and his friends putting away a fire hose that was connected to the sprinklers.
-"it was you!?"
I ask, begging myself not to cry.
-"it's not what it looks like! After Crackstone's statue-"
-"I thought you were different"
His friends start laughing and meet him at each of his sides. His friends then look at each other.
-"wolf out! Wolf out! Wolf out!"
The chant excitedly and begin howling. I feel myself start to cry but then the door suddenly bursts open.
-"get away from her!"
It's Ajax. The boys quickly drive away.
-"you ok?"
He asks turning to look at me with a comforting gaze.
-"I didn't even wanna go with him"
He looks at me confused.
-"I wanted to go with you"
He smiles awkwardly.
-"why didn't you just ask me?"
Well why would I have to ask?
-"because you blew me off the other night and never told me why"
He sighs with a slight smile.
-"I didn't wanna tell you cuz it's a bit embarrassing..I accidentally looked in the mirror and stoned myself"
He says, clearly embarrassed. I smiled and reach to grab his face but suddenly my claws come out.
-"woah. W-we should probably take it slow"
He says. I nod in agreement but quickly we start making out.

Wednesday's pov:

I was too late. Eugene may as well be dead. And why? All because I ditched him just to go to a dance with a boy I don't even like. I'm in quite the predicament though because I think... I think I may be in love with Enid Sinclair.
Fuck.