Lansel and Leon

Enid's pov:

-"hello-"
A boy says, dropping down from a cart on the Ferris wheel.
-"cutie"
Another boy says, finishing the other guys sentence as he jumps down as well. The two tall boys stand in front of me and Wednesday giving dreamy smirks as they look down at us. The two boys look nearly identical, with red hair and pale skin. Their even wearing a matching outfit, a fancy dress shirt, sleeveless cool gray vest, and matching cool gray pants with white stripes. Wednesday rolls her eyes and steps in front of me.
-"Enid, these are my cousins. Lansel and Leon"
She says, gesturing to the boys.

-"h-hi"
I say nervously, giving them a slight wave. One goes down and kisses my hand while the other wraps around behind me. I feel my face grow warm as I look into their pale blue green eyes.
-"please to meet you Enid"
One says, holding my hand and gazing up at me.
-"Schön, dich kennenzulernen, meine pastellfarbene Schönheit"
The other says placing his hands on my shoulders and giving me a bright smile.
-"ugh would you two just shew??"
Wednesday says shewing then anyway. They scatter off to the side.

-"no can do Wednesday! We're in charge of the Ferris wheel until the competitions start!"
One says with a bright smile.
-"mind if I take your friend on the Ferris wheel?"
The other asks. I laugh a bit. Jeez Wednesdays family is so much more lively than her.
-"I do mind"
Wednesday says, folding her arms.
-"don't you two ever get tired of being pervs?"
They smile and tilt their heads, clearly without a single thought. It's quite adorable actually. Wednesday groans and takes my hand.
-"hey don't leave cause of us cuz!"
-"ja ja! We're sorry!"
The other says, nodding his head in agreement.

-"why don't you two get on and enjoy the ride for a bit?"
-"...no"
Wednesday responds, just as cold as ever.
-"awww please Wednesdayyyy?"
I say making pouty puppy dog eyes, her cousins bend down beside me and also make puppy dog eyes. Wednesday rolls her eyes.
-"you three are such nuisances"
-"this mean we can go?"
I eagerly ask.
-"if that's what you'd like"
She reluctantly says.
-"yay!"
Her cousins jump up and run back to the control box.

Wednesday takes my hand and walks me to the seat.
-"you two ready?"
One of her cousins asks with a big smile and thumbs up.
-"yes"
Wednesday replies and just like that the ride starts.

Wednesday's pov:

-"so what's the deal with your cousins?"
Enid asks with a light smile, tilting her head a bit.
-"they're just hear for the competitions, they're German if you couldn't tell and are visiting here from Luxembourg"
-"woahh that's so cool! So your family really comes from all over huh?"
I nod.
-"you'll have to forgive Leon though, he's not very good with English"
-"oh no worries, he seemed fine to me"
Enid says with a radiant smile.
-"oh well accept my apologies for them being pervs, they mean no harm but when they see a pretty girl they just have to flirt"
Ugh I can feel myself blushing. This "butterfly" feeling is getting annoying.

Enid's pov:

Hehe! I know me and Wednesday are dating but I love when she calls me pretty. Besides her cousins actually seem like sweethearts.
-"oh so I guess I'm a pretty girl then?"
I say, moving my hand towards hers. She looks down at my hand then back into my eyes. Her cheeks seem more flushed than before,
-"...I said what I said"
I love when she gets all embarrassed like this. I smile and kiss her cheek.
-"well thank you Wednesday, I think your pretty too"
Before she can say anything we hear an announcement.
-"second archery competition starts in 10 minutes! Pie eating starts in 30!"