Practice (pt.2)

Wednesday's pov:

I guide Enid back to the gym after enjoying our breakfast. I've already informed the others that I'll be training with Enid today so they're free to do their own thing.
-"so I'm thinking we do a quick spar and then we can move onto the other competitions?"
Enid nods.
-"sounds great! You're goin' down Addams"
She says with a playful smirk as she gets into her stance.

I smile a bit and get into stance.
-"licuit, paratu-"
-"nope!"
Enid interrupts. I tilt my head to the side confused.
-"huh?"
-"I'm gonna be initiating the countdown, I don't understand your Italian or Spanish unless your saying something romantic"
She says in a pout, crossing her arms.
-"actually what I was just speaking is Latin"
-"either way I'm doing the countdown"
I shrug.

-"fine by me but you know I could teach you another language one of these days if you'd like"
Enid smiles.
-"tots!"
I glare at her.
-"and maybe one of these days you could help me understand why we have this retched modern day slang"
She laughs.
-"just get ready to lose yeah?"
She says, adjusting her stance.
-"bring it on"

-"ready...set...go!"

Enid's pov:

Wednesday does a quick spin and within seconds I'm on the floor and she's claimed first point.
-"h-holy shit..."
I mumble, looking up at her. She helps me up.
-"you did quite decent actually"
-"I did?"
She nods and I shrug.
-"perhaps we should practice dancing now?"
I laugh a bit.

-"you gonna teach me some of your moves from the Rave'N?"
She shakes her head.
-"that was regular dancing but this is a competition, I'll let you pick. Shall we tango or would you prefer the rumba?"
-"umm I've only ever heard of the tango so I guess that one?"
She nods.
-"good choice"
Wednesday grabs on of my hands and places the other on my side. I feel butterflies swarm in my stomach. This is much less romantic since we're still in fencing uniforms though.

-"we'll start to turn, watch your feet as mine cross over"
She says, as we slowly begin to turn.
-"wrap your leg around my side"
I do so and we turn again.
-"ok, again"
I repeat.
-"swing your leg behind you then gently bring it up to separate us a bit, don't extend though, just use your knee"
I do so and she shrugs.
-"that's fine"
As she moves behind me she wraps my arm on her body and begins swaying my hips.

My face is on fire, we're moving so slow and intimately right now.

After 5 hours of sweaty slowly increasing dance we finish. Wednesday holding me in a dip, our faces barely an inch apart as our eyes meet. I try leaning for a kiss but she just moved me up and wipes her forehead.
-"good job!"
She says, slightly out of breath.
-"you think?"
I ask, leaning over and grasping for water. She nods.
-"you did very well, you've learned how to tango in only 5 hours, that's quite impressive"
She says, taking a sip of water. I watch her for a moment.

Watching as her sweat glistens and how her cheeks are so red from the surprisingly intense dance.
-"I keep messing up though"
-"as to be expected, it took me 2 years to learn and I'm still not that great"
-"your one of the best dancers I've ever seen!"
I exclaim, accidentally throwing my water down. Wednesday cracks a smile.
-"well thank you, never mind that though, I think you did quite fantastic. Shall we celebrate with lunch?"
-"oh yes please I'm absolutely famished"
I whine. She nods and takes my hand as we exit the gym.

Wednesday's pov:

-"I believe Ajax said everyone was out exploring town right now so feel free to use my shower while I borrow one of the other ones"
Enid looks at me confused.
-"you could just get in with me"
I feel my eyes grow wide and my face heat up.
-"E- Enid. Think about what your implying"
She thinks for a moment and I know she's realized once I see her face turn a deep pink color.
-"ah! Y-yeah your right, separate showers it is then"
She says, giving me and awkward thumbs up.

I nod and pat her head as I grab my towel.