Lets go on a date

Wednesday's pov:

I walk into my room as Enid opens the bathroom door, drying her hair with a towel.
-"ah! Bonjour mon amour!"
She says as she notices me.
-"huh?"
I ask, confused.
-"oh s-sorry did I say it wrong? I've heard you say something similar before so I thought maybe I could try"
God she's adorable.
-"n-no you said it correctly, I was just surprised is all. Bon travail mon amour"
I say with an approving nod. She smiles brightly and hangs her towel up.

She happily sits on her bed and looks up at me with a smile.
-"so...how about lunch then?"
-"ah! R-right...I'll go have lurch prepare us so-"
-"let's go on a date"

Enid's pov:

Wednesday's jaw practically drops.
-"what?"
I shrug.
-"let's go on a date. I mean we haven't had any official dates after all"
-"um well yes I suppose that's true..."
-"yeah so let's go on a date"
I reply, with a smile.
-"well...what do you even do on dates?"
I think for a moment.
-"hmmm movies, fast food, bowling. Oh! I know! There's this new movie out we could go see!"
-"eh I don't know Enid, you know I'm not a big fan of movies"

Wednesday's pov:

Enid frowns and begins giving me her signature "puppy dog" eyes. I feel myself start blushing and avert my gaze.
-"ugh FINE. What movie?"
A big smile forms on her face almost instantly. Well whatever it's just a movie, how bad could it be? We start walking to the theater and within 30 minutes we're there with only a few minutes till showtime.
-"scream 6?"
I ask, looking at the poster in the lobby. Enid nods her head wildly.
-"yuh huh!"
I study the promo posters some more.
-"what's it even about?"

-"I've only ever seen the first and 5th one but basically it's about a guy in a scary mask who kills a bunch of people. The main actress in this is SO hot though!"
Enid exclaims, looking up at the poster lovingly. I cross my arms and glare up at the posters.
-"oh yeah? And which on is she?"
-"Jenna Ortega duhh!"
Enid says, pointing to one of the girls holding a knife. I examine the girl and shake my head.
-"no I'm not really seeing the appeal"
Enid shrugs.
-"she's totally gorgeous but c'mon the movies gonna be starting soon"

-"oh boy, we wouldn't wanna miss the previews"
I reply, monotonely as I roll my eyes.
-"exactly!"
Enid says, grabbing my hand and happily speeding ahead. During the previews Enid begins explaining what I had missed from the last few movies.
-"so basically Tara and Sam are sisters. Sam is the daughter of the killer from the first movie. Only other think you need to know is Sydney is the main character in all the movies and Gale is another character from all the movies"
She explains. I nod my head.
-"I have absolutely NO idea who any of these people are but ok"
I reply, giving her a thumbs up.

After a mostly boring 2 hours the movie ends. Enid's practically frozen to my arm, still with tears in her eyes. I sigh as we walk out of the theater.
-"why'd you cry?"
-"c-cause I thought Gale was gonna dieee"
She whines.
-"not to mention some of those scenes were scary!"
-"then why'd you wanna see it? My arms sore from how much you were squeezing"
She rolls her eyes.
-"cause Jenna Ortegas fantastic and I support anything she does, besides you can't tell me you didn't enjoy the movie as all right?"

I think for a moment.
-"the movie was...proficient for todays films I suppose. The plot "twist" could've been seen from a mile away though, the blood looked fake, it was all incredibly unrealistic given they were in New York, and that Jenna girls acting began getting on my nerves after an hour"
Enid's jaw drops.
-"omg how DARE you!! She did fantastic! Also, what do ya mean it was predictable!? I never would've guessed! It was soooo good!"
I smile a bit and playfully roll my eyes.
-"whatever you say, did you still wanna go for lunch"
-"yeah sure"

I look around.
-"hmm I don't know any 5 star places near by, or any good cafe's for that matter"
-"Wednesday not everything we do has to be 5 star"
She says with a slight laugh.
-"here, let's go get some burgers. My treat"
She says with a smile as she grabs my hand. Guiding me across the street to a fast food place.

Enid's pov:

-"what's in'n'out?"
Wednesday asks, looking up at the building confused.
-"you've really never been?"
She shakes her head.
-"is it any good?"
-"only the BEST!! Here I'LL order and you go save a table outside"
-"alright"
She says with a shrug as she walks off. After a quick 10 minutes I get the food and walk out to the table.

-"ready?"
-"it's just a burger Enid"
-"shhh!! Just shut up and enjoy it"
She rolls her eyes and takes a bite.
-"sooo how is it??"
I eagerly question.
-"it's...good I suppose"
-"haha! You like it! Try your milkshake now too"
I say, pushing the cup over to her. Reluctantly she takes a sip and her eyes seem to sparkle as she does so.
-"h-hey this is actually pretty good"
She says, taking another sip.
-"mhm!"

I reply, leaning back in my chair happily.

Wednesday's pov:

Ok that burger was one of the worst things I've ever eaten in my life. But...Enid bought it for me herself and really wanted me to enjoy it so I couldn't bare to tell her. Luckily that milkshake was actually quite good. Sure I've had better but I was quite impressed. I even bought another one for Pugsley.

Enid grabs my hand as we begin walking back.
-"so, how was our first official date?"
She asks. Holding my arm and resting her head in me.
-"it's was...quite enjoyable. I really had a good time Enid"
She smiles.
-"I'm glad to hear that. I had a great time with you too Wednesday"
-"te llevaré a la mejor cita y te compraré todo lo que puedas desear un dia"
I whisper to myself.
-"what?"
She asks, looking back up at me.

I can feel myself blushing.
-"ah sorry! Nothing sweetie"
-"aww! You've finally called me something in English other than annoying!"
She says with a slight laugh.
-"oh but one of these days I'm gonna learn what you're saying"
-"sure you will Sinclair"

A/N:
To be clear these aren't my opinions, I LOVED scream 6 and I absolutely love in 'n out 😭