O N E

Chapter 1: The announcement

Song Eun Byul

"Oh my god. She is here."

"The floor is shaking~"

"Look at her terrible style!"

I heard all these whispers when I walk along the corridor everyday. It is hurtful right? I think so too. But guess what? I actually got use to it.

They all said things about me everyday like this because I am overweight. Is being fat a crime? Why do they always like to make me feel like it is.

Who doesn't want to lose weight when she is fat? I just can't lose any weight despite how hard I try. Because I have no control over my appeitite.

"Yah get out of my way." A girl whom I have never had interaction with stood in front of me said that. Does she have a problem? She is the one that is blocking me.

I nodded and move a side but she pushes my shoulder so hard that all my books that I am holding on dropped on the floor.

"The corridor should be bigger. Aish, so annoying." She smirked and walk away. What the heck?

I quickily pick up the books before the others starts stepping it. Nobody helped me, they just grinned and stand there looking at me.

I feel a shadow covering my light up in front of me, and girls behind me start fangirling. O.M.G I think its our famous guys in school, EXO-K.

Just as I was about to pick up a book that is right in front of someone's leg. He pick it up.

"Here," he said and geniuely smile at me. He have big eye and a gently smile.

"Thank you." I said and bowed. "Welcome." He said and smile back.

Isn't that guy that helped me the popular D.O? Omgosh he is so helpful and nice.

"Can you get out of the way. We need to attend classes." A tall guy said with a really cool tone. So rude! Wait, is he Park Chanyeol?

"Oh..sorry." I moved aside. He walk pass me with the rest of the guys where some winked at me. D.O stays on the spot for awhile.

"It's okay, he is having a bad mood. What's your name?" He asked. Oh my gawd. He is asking for my NAME! I literally want to scream in delight.

"Song Eunbyul." I replied. "Byul? That's cute, got to go. See you around." He said and walk away.

Cute?! I can feel light shinning from his back as he jogged to chase his group. Am I in heaven? My heart just stopped.

"Song Eunbyul."

I knew it, I am always in hell.

"So, tell me. How did you ranked first in school?" Na Eunjong said while flicking my hair. "Erm, study?" I replied. "Nah, that's not the cause. But, it can't be that you seduced the teachers. Unless, you threaten them. Did you?" "Threaten?" I asked and frowned. What does this girl want again?

"Ya, you threatened to cause earthquake if you didn't ranked first right? I knew it." Seriously, she got nothing better to do.

She then laughed with her friends and walk away.

They really feel good after bullying me though.

- SKIP SCHOOL PERIODS-

"Hello? Omma, what's wrong?" My mum don't usually call me though. "Byul ah, are you coming home now?" "Yea, I am walking to the bus stop. Why?" "Take a cab instead, come and meet me and your dad at Gangnam Restaurant." She said and chuckled.

That's weird. "Alright." I said and hang up.

They don't usually do that, its not their anniversary or anybody's birthday though.. What's wrong with them?

"Omma, appa." I greeted when I saw them. But unexpectedly, I am welcomed by 2 strangers, both are around my parent age and are familiar though.

"Hello, good evening." I bowed 90˚. They don't look that happy to see me though, but they greeted back and gesture me to sit down.

"So, Eunbyul ah." My dad said. "Yeah?" I asked noticing the atmosphere here is a little weird. "Meet Mr and Mrs Park." He said and I bowed again.

"Eunbyul, you are gonna have an arranged marriage with my son." Mrs Park spoke up.

"What?!" I shouted.

---

Like this chapter? (: maybe its a little short but hope you like it!^^

VOTE COMMENT SHARE ADD FOLLOW ♡ Thankyou ans saranghae!(: