E L E V E N

Dedicate this chapter to -Darkxhin for the beautiful book cover ♡

Chapter 11: Wronged. -Tears, Wound and Pain.

Eunbyul

Because of that Park Chanyeol, I'm now late for work! Luckily, Chauffeur Kim was always ready standing at the doorstep, if not I will be later than I can imagine.

"Thankyou, Chauffeur Kim." I thanked him and got off the car. But before I could ran further he called me, "Ms Eunbyul, what time do I come and pick you up?"

"I'll call you." I said and started running to the bubble tea shop. The bubble tea shop wasn't opened yet, so I walk quickily to the backdoor and I saw Jin standing there while pressing his phone.

"Jin oppa!" I called. He turn his head and smile the moment he saw me. "I was about to call you, Ms Eunbyul."

"I am sorry, Mr Kim." I said and did a small bow. "It's okay, let's go in." He said and open the backdoor. "Can I ask you, why are you late?" He asked. "Ermm, some irriatiting jerk just stops me from coming early." I replied and started to wear my apron.

"Wow, that is a strong word. Jerk? Who?" He asked again. Who am I going to say? Omgosh. "Just some guy, you wouldn't know." I try to laugh it off. Thankfully, he didn't ask any further.

Park Chanyeol, you're really giving me troubles.

-

"Here is your Chinese Green Tea with Pearl. 4,500won, please. Thank you." The customer walks away and I continue to take another order.

I was busy looking at the machine, "Yes? May I have your order please?" I asked. "Hot Coffee Milk Tea, please. Make it hot, the weather is kindda cold." This voice is familiar. So I turned and took a look.

What the hell. It is them, Park jerk and Kry-flirt.

"Okay, please wait over there." I took the order and gesture them to move a side but there was no one queuing behind them. I never acknowledge them with smiles or anything is just like how I'll treat any other customer.

When I was placing the cup into the plastic bag, Kry-flirt spoke up. "Eunbyul ah, hi." She held my arm. I look at her in surprise, and then Park jerk but his phone rang and he walked away.

"Hi." I replied and continue to adjust the cup. "Just give me without a plastic bag, please." She sounds pretty polite. So I pass it to her using my both hands.

"It will be 4,000won, please." I said and look at her. She opened the lid of the cup and gently blow it, "Can you put your hands out so I can put my money on your hands. Sorry, because my hands is busy now." She politely asked and smile.

I smile awkwardly back to her and nodded. I place my hands out. However, a smirk started to appear on her face. In a speed of light, she held my left hand and pour the hot milk tea on my hand.

It was so painful, I could see smoke coming out from the cup and it was freaking hot! I screamed and wanted to pull back my hand. She didn't let go, but just grin and carry on.

"That's what you get for being his wife!" She said loud enough for me to hear.

"Eunbyul ah, what happened?!" I heard Jin coming from the back kitchen. That's when that bit*h let go and pour a little of the milk tea on her hand.

I look at my hand, it was red and the skin was peeling out, my tears start to flow out of my eye a little.

"What happened?!" Jin held onto my hand and started to panic. "Jin oppa, sh-" Just when I was about to say the truth, "Ahhhhhh, oppa!" Krystal screams and held her hand tightly.

Jin was looking at her in surprised, Chanyeol came running in and held onto Krystal's hand before giving me glares. "What happened to you?!" Chanyeol asked and held onto her hands. Oh, please. Her hands wasn't even red. It was like nothing but she is screaming and crying as if a knife just stab her. I should be the one crying and screaming!

Jin looks at me and whispered, "Did she did this to you?" I nodded. Before Jin could scold her, she started talking.

"It was the hot drink. I was trying to get it from Eunbyul but she wouldn't give it to me. But then, she lets go and the hot drink spilled on my hand. It hurts, but it's okay. Don't blame it on her, I know she have a hard time." She innocently said and wipe her 'tears' away.

That jerk turned his head and stare at me before shouting at me. "WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE? WHO ARE YOU TO DO THIS TO HER!" I was surprised, more tears started to fall. I feel so wronged, what did I do wrong?

"I didn't, she is the one that started it. She pour the hot milk on h-" I was explaining but he interupted me again. "Just shut up. There is no use in denying it, I know you hate me. But, you can just fight back to me, not her!" He glared at me, Jin beside me was about to throw him a punch but I held his hand back.

We kept silent for awhile. The last thing he did was awfully glared at me again, held Krystal hand and walk out of the shop.

Wow. That feeling of being wronged.

"Song Eunbyul! Why didn't you let me help you?!" Jin screamed at my face. I know he is angry right now, his face is red.

"He wouldn't believe anyway." I said and lowered my head. Why do I feel so ill-treated after being wronged by someone that is a nobody?!

"Okay, I don't know what's your history with them. But if you don't wanna talk about it, it's fine with me. You go and settle down at the seat, I will close the shop and bring you to the hospital." He said.

"No, it is still early and there will be more customers later! I can't let you close the shop because of me! I will never go with you!" I said sternly.

He frowned and thought for awhile, "Okay, if that's the case.. I know just someone that could accompany you to the hospital!" He said and walked away talking out his phone.

He pressed a few numbers and dial button.

"Hello? Hey, are you free now? I need you to accompany Eunbyul to the hospital. Yeah, okay. Be here quick." He then hang up.

"Who did you call?" I asked. He smile, "You will know later. Now let's just wash your wound."

---

Yo, people. Evil Krystal is now appearing! Aish, Chanyeol, you wronged Eunbyul!!

I feel so angry myself when I was writing this, omg. But no hate please, it is just a fanfic that I'm writing. The characters are not true okay?

However, if you can't stand this kind of trigger, please stop reading because there might be more later! *=*

Anyway, guys. Guess who is the guy Jin called? (;

Comment Vote Share FollowMe ♡