T E N

Chapter 10: Feelings — Bad. Or Good?

Eunbyul

I got down of the bus but hell, I still have to walk up a 'hill' to reach the house. I was softly singing along with the song playing in on my phone — Missing You by Fly To The Sky. (a/n: I'm actually listening to this song while typing. XD)

While walking up the 'hill', I saw someone walking down the opposite side. I look over; its Park Chanyeol and Krystal.

So awkward. Omg.

I think Chanyeol saw me and stopped, while holding Krystal's face he give her a passionate kiss while staring at me in the eye.

My heart feels really heavy, it feels like my heart was being pulled backwards I can't really can't breathe. I quickily ran up as fast as I could towards the house. What happened to me? Am I starting to like that jerk?! I can't! I must be crazy!

"Hello, Little Mrs Park." Butler Lee greeted me when I walked into the house. That sounds weird, Little Mrs Park? "Hello, just call me Eunbyul. Please? Little Mrs Park just sounds weird for me.." I bowed back and frowned.

Butler Lee just chuckled and gesture me to the hall. "Do you need dinner?" He asked. "It's okay, I just need some rest. Thank you." I bowed and walk up to my room.

I put my bag aside, plug in my speaker and jump into my bed. Closing my eye, flashback of what happened just now flood my mind.

Park Chanyeol is a rude, disgusting and annoying guy I've ever met in my life! Why would I like him? Kyungsoo is thousand time better than him!

Aish! I shall just go and bath!

-

Chanyeol

After sending Krystal to the bus stop, her bus came and she board the bus home. Now, is my time to go back home and find out why did she lie about coming back in a car.

Actually today, I did a background check of her; she has a brother, and both her parents and transferred school 2 times — both for bullying.

I heard that she is always alone, she has no friends or clique. It's kind of pitiful, life without any friends.

But, since we both are going to live together for the next few month, I'm so gonna 'torture' her. She can't blame me, only blame her parents and her grandfather for letting her have a arrange marriage with me. I'm not a pushover.

Oh! I almost forgot to find Daebak today, I have never played with it since last week; because Krystal hates Daebak. She said that dog is her enemy. And y'know, I can't force her.

But look at how busy I'm to possibly forgot about my best friend!

I'll deal with you later, Song Eunbyul.

-

Eunbyul

After bathing, I was walking around the whole house. Just as I was reaching the backyard, I see a dog house there.

Omg, they have a dog?!

I always wanted a dog, but my parents hate it. I don't know the reason but since they have a dog here I'm gonna take a look. I walk towards the dog house and surprising, a golden retriver came out. It is so pretty! The tag around its neck is "Daebak".

"Hello!" I greeted the dog and the dog ran towards me while wagging its tail. Is it happy? Aww, that's just so cute!

"Is your name Daebak?" I asked. Of course, it couldn't talk but it barked once and starts wagging its tail again. It feels like it is really lonely, like it needed someone's attention.