T H I R T Y - S E V E N

Warning: Words that are vulgar will be mentioned from time to time in this chapter and will be in full form. Please take note! And, forgive me for grammar and vocab mistakes!
-

Chapter 37: Trap || Useless

Eunbyul

I arrived at the rooftop after an hour. Where is he? I settled down at the bench and look around the school, it seems so dead.

After waiting for awhile, the wind starts to get stronger. And I'm just in my t-shirt, jeans and baseball jacket. I'm totally freezing.

I decide to not wait anymore and just leave. But just as I was about to stand up, the rooftop door opened.

"Hi, sorry for letting you wait." She smirked and walk in with her underlings, her bunch of bitches.

"What? Why is it y-you?" I stepped back. "Hmm, can I say Chanyeol told me to have a sweet revenge during our anniversary today? So, he helped me to make an appointment with you!" She chuckled.

He really did that? He wants to let her have revenge on me? Really? I thought, he was a little different. I guess I'm wrong.

"What do you want then?" I asked, holding back my tears. "What do I want? Probably, just a mini party with you?" She smirked and signal her bitches to held on my arms tight.

"She is really strong! Hold her tightly, we don't wanna lose her!" She walk towards me and slapped my face hard.

I can taste blood by the corners of my lips. I kept on trying to free myself but it's not helping at all. I'm getting even weaker.

"Well. Keep trying, and waste all your energy." She held my chin up roughly and smirked at me.

"You know what? You're really annoying, although I know that Chanyeol will never like you. But the fact that he doubted me because of you makes my blood boil." She slapped me again.

"Y-you are a bitch. A bitch of all bitches!" I shouted at her while glaring at her. She immediately grab my hair, "Well, if I'm a bitch then what are you? Calling you a slut might be too good for you. Probably.. A fat slut?"

Everyone there is laughing, I lowered my head. Tears starts to fall down from my cheeks and they let go of me. I immediately dropped on the floor.

"I want you to leave Chanyeol." She suddenly said. "Why should I?" I look at her while wipping the blood from my lips.

"Do you think Chanyeol will be happy after everyone knows that you're his wife? Have you ever spare a thought for Chanyeol? How embarassed he would feel if everyone knows that?" She exclaimed.

And I suddenly realized. Am I being too selfish to insist of staying by his side even when he hates me? What if one day this secret is exposed?

When I thought that this was over, it was just the beginning.

Cold buckets of water poured on me, it is fully filled with ice cubes and cold water. My shirt was all soaked. As the wind gets stronger, I feel even colder.

"I'll let you all end this, I'm gonna meet Chanyeol and have a session with him now. Bye, fat slut." She waved and walked away.

All the bitches started to kick and slap me while pulling my hair. I feel so cold and weak right now, I didn't even have the strength to fight back. Dying is even easier than this.

Park Chanyeol.

-

Chanyeol