E I G H T

Chapter 8: Bubble Tea Shop - Love. Or Misunderstanding?

Eunbyul

The sun shined vigorously into my window and onto my face directly. I forgot to close the curtain yesterday, omg. I took my phone while closing my eye, it's 0800am. I better get ready early, I stretched myself and got up the bed.

I stood in front of the mirror for about 20 minutes to decide what to wear and I finally made a decision- A maroon GEEK shirt, black jeans and I let my hair down. I didn't wear contact lens because my eye got over sensitive yesterday, so I'm wearing my black glasses.

Well, my size was big. But not an extreme big, I weighed around 80kg and my height was 159cm. I'm fat and short. However, people used to say that if I'm skinnier, I'll be pretty.

Maybe?

"Morning, Eunbyul ah." Mrs Park greeted as I walk down the staircase. Mr Park and Chanyeol is also there, but Chanyeol just ignored me.

"Morning, Mr and Mrs Park." I greeted. They both chuckled, "No, Eunbyul ah. Is appa and omma, not Mr and Mrs Park." Mr Park, I mean, Park Appa corrected.

"Ah, yea. Park appa, Park omma." I corrected myself and Chanyeol just smirked, loudly. "What? Mr Park, are you mute?" Park appa strictly said. "Morning." He mumbled and I replied him back.

"So, where are you going?" Park omma asked. "I'm going for my part time job." I replied casually while drinking my milk. "What? No, Eunbyul ah! We don't need you to work!" She immediately replied.

"Anni, it's okay. Because I heard that, by keeping yourself busy helps time to move faster. Anyway, I'm working at a bubble tea shop, my favourite." I explained.

They all kept silence. Until Park appa spoke up.

"Well, if that's the case. I can understand, just make sure that Chauffeur Kim will send you to work and pick you up." He said and smile warmly. "Chanyeol ah," I almost forgot he was here until Park omma spoke up. "Send Eunbyul to work with Chauffeur Kim later."

"What? Why? I've a date with Krystal. She have Chauffeur Kim with her anyway." He whined as if he is pleading for his punishment to be taken away. "It's okay, Park omma. Goodbye, Park appa and Park omma. See you later tonight." I bowed and walk away quickily.

-

"Thank-you, Chauffeur Kim." We just reached the bubble tea shop. "Welcome, Ms Eunbyul. What time do you end work? I'll pick you up." He asked.

"Hmm, I will tell you later around evening is it okay?" I didn't want to disturb Chauffeur Kim, I'm ending work late. "Sure." He said and I got off the car.

It was 1025am when I reached the bubble tea shop. Seok Jin is not here yet, I think I'm early.

"Eunbyul!" Seok Jin ran towards me panting. "Hello Boss-nim." I greeted. "Hey, just skip the formality okay? Call me Seok Jin or just Jin." He cheerfully said.

We went into the shop by back door and he call me to put down the chairs. He pass me my apron and teach me how to on the machine as well as do some simple bubble tea.

"Wow. Eunbyul, you are doing great!" He complimented. "Thanks. By the way, when do we open?" I asked. It's already 1130am.

"Well, we usually open at 1230am. I called you to come early because I needa teach you all these. Tomorrow, we only be opened halfday, 1230am-0630pm. You can report here at 1200 and come in by the backdoor, I will pass you my key." He explained.

Yay! So tomorrow I can wake up later!

I nodded and carry on preparing the bubble tea.

Jin is a great boss, he is patient, easy-going and friendly. Just like Jaerim oppa. He assigned me to be cashier today as I can't do special orders yet.