N I N E

Chapter 9: "But why did he even care?"

"K-Kyungsoo, but why did you helped?" I asked, I didn't know why I asked too. "Because you are my friend, my teacher and my buddy." He let go of me and smile warmly. Buddy?!? Omgosh!

Everybody! I'm Kyungsoo's buddy!

"O-okay.." I stuttered. "Oh, I hope you don't feel awkward. I mean like buddy that can share thoughts. You know, you can always find me if you have any heart thoughts. I'll be your listening ear, as to make up for teaching me and my friends." He smile.

Yeah, Song Eunbyul! He is only treating you as a buddy! Why would he like you?! Omgosh, what are you thinking?! "Yeah, of course. I'll be yours too, if you need it." I replied, I'm so daring, wow. "Really? That's good. Thank you." He cheerfully beamed.

"Oh, Kyungsoo. I need to go back to work, my boss is waiting for his lunch." How can I forget about Jin?! "Work? What do you work as? Let me walk you back?" He asked. I nodded.

"I work at the Bubble tea shop, near here." I said, he gasped. "You mean the bubble tea shop that Seok Jin hyung opened?" He exclaimed. He knows Jin? That's so coincidence.

"Yeah! You know Boss?" I asked. "Yeah, because my friend Sehun just love Bubble tea so we will go there often! We become regular there and Jin hyung became my brother." He beamed happily and chuckled. "Ohh, let's go back. He is watching for my lunch." We both chuckled and he nodded.

-

"Jin, I'm back." I beamed as me and D.O walked into the shop by the back door. "I'm gonna die of hunger, Eunbyul ahhhh~" he whined which make me chuckled.

"Jin hyung!" Kyungsoo beamed happily upon seeing Jin. Jin stops whinning and did bro-fist with Kyungsoo. "Wait, yah Song Eunbyul." Jin beamed at me with a 'strict' face. "Yes?" I asked. "Jin? You should be calling me oppa!" Jin nagged.

Oppa? That's so awkward. Infront of Kyungsoo? NO!

"Mianhae. I'll call you Boss then." I said. "Anni! Song Eunbyul! Call me Jin oppa! If not I will be angry!" He playfully acted. Kyungsoo chuckled.

"J-Jin o-oppa." I stuttered. Kyungsoo giggle with Jin. Omg, I really embarrassed myself!

"Call him Kyungsoo oppa too." Jin requested. "Nope, he is same age as me." I replied and eat my Jjangmyeon. Jin shake his head and walk towards my table with Kyungsoo.

They both chatted for a while, while I'm mesmerised by Kyungsoo's flawless face.

Awww, he is so cute when he chuckled.

"Okay, I guess I will see you guys soon." D.O said and stood up from his seat. Aw, he is leaving too early.

"Yeah sure, see you again soon." Jin said and bro-fisted D.O again. I smile and bowed while waving at him, he waved back and walked out of the shop.

"Something is fishy." Jin said while smirking at me. "What?" I asked while packing the bowls. "Are you interested in Kyungsoo?" He asked. I widen my eye in surprise, omg am I that obvious? Don't tell me Kyungsoo can feel it too?!

"N-no!" I beamed and walked away, leaving Jin dumb founded.

-

"Goodbye, Jin oppa!" I waved the last time before heading to the bus stop. I plug in my ear piece and on my favourite song, Growing by K.Will.

I got up the bus after waiting for a few minutes, the bus was almost empty. I sat by the window at the back, I know it will take me an hour to reach home.

Suddenly, my phone rang. I'm surprised by who the caller is - Park Chanyeol.

"Hello?" I answered. "Where are you?" He didn't even greet me, such a rude guy. "In the car, on the way back." I lied, I can't let him know I'm in the bus, it will just mean that I lied to Chauffeur Kim.

"Whose car?" He asked. But why did he even care? "Why?" I asked back. "Just asking because Appa and omma call me to." He hung up.

He is so rude. But why did my heart ache? It feels like I'm expecting more than just this answer. Why? Aish, why did I even expect something from a jerk? I must be crazy, I mentally slap myself.

Chanyeol

"Just asking because Appa and omma call me to." I hung up. I sighed, I don't know why am I so concerned about her. She is nobody, not even my friend.

"Yeolie," Krystal called. She came to my house today and we stayed in my room cuddle and.. you know, what do a girl and a guy do in the room alone? Yes, it is exactly what you're thinking.

"Yes babe?" I replied as I back hug her again. She is preparing to leave my house before my parents come back.

"Can't I stay here for a night?" She plead. "No, because my parents are coming back. They will freak out if they saw you here. I'll let you stay here next weekend when my parents are going overseas." I explained.

She pouted but gave me a peck on the lips, "Yeolie, I feel like I'm a mistress now.." she pull away from the hug. "Why? Please don't think this way okay? You're my one and only, she is nothing. Understand?" I beamed and hug her, she hugged me back.

-

Now I'm on my way to send Krystal to the taxi stand. Just as I was walking down the hill with Krystal holding my arm to the taxi stand, I saw Eunbyul walking up at the opposite side of my path. She is listening to music and walking innocently, I thought she should be in the car?

Krystal saw her and looked at me, "Oppa, what's wrong?" She whined and just right, Eunbyul look at our direction. "Nothing." I mumbled and cup Krystal's cheeks.

Eunbyul is still looking at us, but I couldn't care less. I passionately kiss Krystal on her lips and she replied back. I stared into Eunbyul's eyes for a while, her eye is full of shocked and weird emotions that I have never see before, not even when Krystal whined or pouted.

We were still kissing, but she just look away and ran straight up to the house's direction. I pull away from Krystal and she smiled at me as we carry on walking towards the bus stop.

I didn't know why I just wanted to show Eunbyul that scene, am I crazy? I guess it might be because I want to show her that I'm totally in love with Krystal?

I'm not sure.

---

Guess how would Eunbyul feel? Sad? Angry? Embarassed? Nothing?

#QOTC: How old are you all?

Author-nim wants to know how old my readers are, and I know I might not get any replies because this question is lame.

I will reveal my age if I get some replies. (; Try guessing how old I'm till then. ♡

COMMENT VOTE SHARE FOLLOWME (: ♡♡