T H I R T Y - T H R E E

Warning: Responsible for all the grammar and vocabulary errors in this chapter. Thank-you. Remember to read the Author's note.(:
-

Chapter 33: Feelings || Leaving

Chanyeol

I placed my music sheet down and pencil by the side and unlock my phone for the nth time trying to check the time. I can't focus at all, and I'm completely not tired.

1245pm - Tuesday

Gosh. It's already 1245pm? Is she back yet? Okay, I'm not concern about whether she is back or not. I'm just curious whether she is gonna come back today or not and where she is staying last night. Can I know about that without asking?

"Little Mr Park, aren't you asleep?" Butler Lee asked the moment he saw me walking down the stairs. "No, I can't sleep." I replied and sighed. "Do you need anything? Supper or hot tea?" He asked. "No."

Hmm, maybe I should go to the café near by and grab a cup of latte. I grab my coat from the stand and walked out.

Since the café isn't far away, I don't even have to drive there. "Bluestyle Café?" I mumbled and went into the café.

"Hello, may I take your order?" The waiter at the counter asked politely. "Sure, can I have one cup latte?" I ordered. "Okay, take away or?" "Having here." I said and scanned around the café. "Sure. It will be 5000won, thank you." I gave him the money and waited at the side for my latte.

"Anyway, sir." He called as I was about to take my latte. "There is second floor for this café, and you are welcome for entrance. It's a new service." He politely suggested. I smile and nodded.

I shall go upstairs then.

-

Eunbyul

"Hi sir. This is what you both ordered, hot chocolate and hot mocha." The waiter said and walked away after placing our orders. "Woah, the scenery here is really nice. And there are lots of stars in the sky today. It's beautiful." I whispered the last sentence while looking up the sky.

There is only us and a couple sitting at the other end of the rooftop. It's so quiet and nice. I like it here. "Yeah, because Byul is here. Hence, the stars are here too." He chuckled. He is teasing my name.

(A/n: Byul stands for star in hangul/korea.)

"But you drink latte at night? Not afraid of staying up all night?" I said and smile while sipping my hot chocolate. "Nah, latte contains less caffeine. Most of my friends like latte, and one of my clique from China really loves coffee. He told us that, I should introduce him to you next time."

"Oh, is he a Korean?" I asked. "He is a Korean but likes China so he is there with the rest of the cliques you didn't see before. His nickname is Xiumin. He is really nice." He explained and place his latte down.

"It's great to have lots of friends. You've got tonnes of them." I sighed. "Well, they are my good brothers. We even lived together when we are all in Korea. But I'm sure that friends is not the quantity but the quality. Whether if they are there for you when you need them." He smiled. I nodded.

"Kyungsoo ah, excuse me for awhile. I need to use the toilet." I said and stood up he nodded. I walked down the stairs to the toilet which is at the first level.

"Anyway, sir." I look at the counter straight. A guy that is really tall caught my attention. I can't see his front view, but it seems familiar. The waiter continued, "There is second floor for this café, and you are welcome for entrance. It's a new service." He politely suggested.