T W E N T Y - TWO

Wanted: Readers who could do book covers, please contact me VIA message or just comment and I'll message you.
--
Warning: Weird grammar errors ahead. Read at your own risk.
-

Chapter 22: Gift | Hopes - False?

Eunbyul

I took it and stared at it, the man that greeted me voiced out, "Hey Miss, what a good choice. This is our limited edition, only 2 shops in Korea sells this."

"I'll take it."

I turned, Chanyeol was there with both his hand inside his pocket. Is he buying for Krystal? But no, I'm getting it for myself! "Nope, he is not. I'm getting it." I said and smile at the man. The man looks slightly confused, "Okay, actually this is our last piece."

"Park Chanyeol, why are you buying this for?" I asked, full of frustration in my voice. "Who do you think it's for?" He said and smirked while walking towards the man who guided him to the counter.

I glared at his back for awhile and saw that he was paying. That means he is buying, for someone else, his girlfriend? I walked out of the shop before he even got the change. I'm furious and annoyed by the fact that the necklace was important to me.

That was really pretty and similiar to what Jaerim oppa got me for Christmas present 2 years ago. But because of students in previous schools, it was broken.

Forget it. I shall just tell him that I needa go for work and will leav-

"Yah! SONG EUNBYUL!" He beamed from behind. I stopped walking and he jogged in front of me. "What?" I asked, annoyed that he brought the necklace that I like on my behalf.

"Here, this is for you." He pass me the bag that he was holding. I opened it and saw the necklace from just now. "H-huh?" I was dumbfounded. "Yeah, why are you so surprised? You like it right?" He looked at me with a questioning face.

"Y-yeah. It's just that I thought-" "That I'll give it to Krystal?" He chuckled. I nodded in slight embarassment. "Let's go and have brunch! I'm dying of hunger." He beamed and held my hand while jogging inside the crowd.

I could feel butterflies in my stomach and my throat gone dry. My heart was pumping real fast as if it's going to burst. Through the process of jogging towards the restaurant, he turned around a few times and look at me with a gentle smile.

That smile. I think I'm in love with someone who will never return my love back forever.

-

"Aunty! Can I've 2 sets of tteoboki ramen please." He beamed while walking into the shop. "Aigoo, young man! It's been a while since I last saw you! Oh! Who is this? Your girlfriend?" She pointed at me while chuckling.

"Nope, she is a friend." He is gonna deny it anyway. I mean like, why am I having such a high hope. "Hello, ahjumma." I greeted her. She was really friendly, and got us a seat near the window where there is barely sunlight shining in.

"You come here often?" I asked while playing with the utensils. "Yup, the tteoboki ramen is really good here!" He beamed and smile. "Wow, you bring Krystal here often too?" "Nope, she hates it here. She feels that its kindda low class, unhygenic." He replied with a pouted face.

Ahh.. So he bring me here instead.

-

After having to walk around Dong Dae Mun, he drove me to work at the bubble tea shop, all smiles and left. He didn't say anything about driving me back, I guess I'd have to go back myself. He is undependable.

"Jin oppa!" I beamed as I walked into the shop but was then shocked by the five of them sitting at the counter chairs with weird looking expression.

"Ah, hello." I bowed awkwardly. "Hi!" Baekhyun beamed while waving at me with his famous eye smile. Is something going on?

"Hello." Suho got down of the chair and smile.

-

6 of us settled near the window at the end of the shop, having awkward silent right now. The 5 of them just sat in one row opposite of me with smiles on their faces. Why do they keep smiling today? It's so unusual.

"Eunbyul ah." Kai called out. I rise my head and look at him, "Yes?" "We know about you and Chanyeol, from Sehunie." He continued.

I look at Sehun whose eye was almost as big as Kyungsoo's. "No! It was from Krystal, she told me about it."

Krystal? Why did she do that for? I swear I can't read her mind. Seriously.

"Ah, okay. It's such a joke right? I mean like it's so weird and funny." I said and chuckled slightly. "Nope. We really like it that its you, because to be truthful, I hate Krystal to be our sis-in-law." Suho whispered softly.

"Ahh, is that so? Erm, actually why did you all wanna see me for?" I asked casually while trying to tie up my hair.

"I know right, I already told them that it's not a big deal but they still insist of seeing you again. Especially Byun Baekhyun." Kyungsoo replied while giving Baekhyun a dead stare.

"No, of course there is something I want to say! Let's have a mini party for Eunbyul in celebration for Chanyeol and her wedding!" He beamed.

Mini party? Wedding? Celebration? Really?

"I agree!" Sehun and Kai said in unison. "Yes, I agree too!" Suho beamed and look at Kyungsoo with a questioning face. "If Eunbyul wants it, I'm fine with it." He replied and smile. If I'm fine with it? Really? I'm fine with it but how about Chanyeol? He is being the really objective side.

"So? Eunbyul are you okay with it?" Baekhyun asked with hand clasped together, face full of hope. I shut my eye hard and nodded. They started celebrating in front of me, except for Kyungsoo that just gave me a reassuring smile.

-

"Bye Jin oppa! See you tomorrow!" I waved to Jin before running of to the bus stop before my bus arrives in 5 minutes time.

Caller ID - Park Chanyeol

Why did he call me anyway? Did Baekhyun told him about the party?

"Eunbyul ah, are you coming home anytime soon?" He asked over the phone with a light and gentle voice. He sounds so gentle that I almost forgot that he is a jerk.

"Erm, I'm trying to catch the bus." "Ah, is that so? I'm kindda near to the bubble tea shop, so do you want to go home together?" He asked.

Of course! I mean, sure why not. Just as I was about to reply him back, I heard his background.

"Oppa, are we leaving already? Does Eunbyul want to go together? I'm tired already."

Is that Krystal? Wtfreak, no thanks.

"No, I can just go home myself. Bye." I hang up straight away. Going home with Krystal is even worse than walking home alone.

---

Is it a boring chapter? Omgosh, I'm sorry if it is. But the best part is yet to come, also please look forward for my next update.

But... can I set a target for the reads or the votes? I wanna see how great am I as a author. *Get kicked by Tao*

Okay, erm my target is 6k reads and 388 votes. XD

Is it hard??? If it can hit any of the targets, whether is reads or votes I'll update the following chapter within a week. (;

ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

VOTE COMMENT SHARE FOLLOW(100)