T W E N T Y - O N E

Wanted: Readers who could do book covers, please contact me VIA message or just comment and I'll message you.
--
Warning: Weird grammar errors ahead. Read at your own risk.
-

Chapter 21: Surprising Outing - Sincere?

Chanyeol

"O-of course. If th-there is nothing, I'll go first." She said, a tear flow down her eye. Shit, is she crying? Gosh, is my words too harsh? Why does she always cry when she is with me, alone?

She ran away quickily before I could apologise. She never fail to make me gulity everytime she cried. She ran towards the back garden, I guess she is visiting Daebak. Should I chase after her?

Aish! Forget it!

I walk up to my room and jump into my bed. Her glaze and tears. This filled up my whole brain. "Ahh!" I stood up straight and walk towards my balcony which is right beside Eunbyul's balcony.

We are so near to each other, that means our chance of seeing each other everyday is 80%. So if she hates me, it will be bad for both of us.

I guess I should made up with her by saying sorry. I guessed its easy right? But, I can't physically say it. Ah, that's right. I shall do that, but she is not that petty right?

-

Eunbyul

"Yes, I know. Sorry, I'll not lied again just like what I did today." I was in my room talking on the phone with Jin oppa.

"That's good. Okay, I'll see you tomorrow at Bubble Tea shop. Just come here once you finished school."

I'm always such a burden and a depression idiot. Why do I feel so lousy right now? "Okay, I will. Bye." I hung up and sat down at the chair in the balcony. I turned to my right side, I just realized that I'm beside Chanyeol's balcony. This is just so awkward and upsetting.

I stood up and walk inside of the room after closing the balcony door. Just then, someone knocked on my room door. "Come in." I said and sat on my bed. I thought it was Butler Lee though.

"Eunbyul." He called. I look up, revealing him with his boxer and a oversized tank top. He wore that to sleep, I guess.

"Yeah?" I replied back and look at him with no emotion. "H-Hey. What are you doing?" He awkwardly smile.

Why does he want to know anyway?

"Just something. Why?" "Nothing." He said and I find it so awkward now because he is keeping silent. So, I stood up and walk towards the door.

"Are you trying to chase me away?" He smirked and asked. Well, that's obvious. Since he doesn't wanna talk anyway. "It's just that tomorrow is Wednesday and we have class at 0830am. It's already 1240am, I need to rest." I said as a perfect excuse and gesture him to get out.

"Okay." He eye me weirdly and walk towards the door. "By the way, last thing; are you free tomorrow after school?" I shoke my head, "Nope, I need to work." I replied.

"Just skip it." He said. I cross my arm and stared at him. "What do you want?" He smirked a little and walk towards me.

"Just want to hang out with you a little. If you think that work is important, want to skip school?" He is now in front of me, he is not even near and I think my heart is popping out.

"I can skip, but not you. You're having your finals next week." I replied and walk away, towards the arm chair and sat down.

"Well, I can. So that's it, I booked you. You better not back out." He mischievously said and ran out. "Chanyeol!" I shouted but I heard his laughter and his door closed. "Aish! PARK CHANYEOL!" I shouted even louder but no answer. This guy, I can't even peaceful rest.