S I X T E E N

Warning: Weird grammar and vocab errors ahead. You've been warned. Thankyou.
-

Chapter 16: Visit-Memories|Exposed-D.O

Eunbyul

"Let's go, we need to go home and pack our things." Chanyeol said as we walk out of the company. "I'll meet you at home. I've got a place that I wanna go to." I said and stopped at the basement exit.

He narrowed his eye at me, bend down and move forward to me. I moved back a little, I can feel blood rushing to my cheeks, am I flustered?

"Where? Don't tell me it's the bubble tea shop." He asked, face still really closed to mine. I didn't reply but look away. I really don't know why but I can't open my mouth and speak.

He is too close, that's dangerous.

I pushed him backwards, but of course he didn't budge at all because he was so called 'strong'. "Hey, do you really like bubble tea so much?" He asked. "None of your business. I don't need you to drive me there nor am I seeking for your permission. I'm just telling you." I said and walked away.

Actually, I'm going to Byul Rim Home. It's a orphanage that me and Jaerim oppa invested time and money on.

It's been a few months since I last saw Junho. Although all the kids was nice but he was the first kid that I've gotten really closed with. I really missed him.

As I was approaching the bus stop, someone called me.

Caller ID - Kyungsoo

Why did he call me at this timing?

"Hello?" I said, I heard his background. There was some music behind with a few man's voice singing.

"Eunbyul ah, there is something I need to verify with you. Can I meet you now?" He asked, I sense panic and emergency in his voice.

"Erm, I'm on my way to Byul Rim Home, an orphanage. If its that urgent, you can meet me there. We will just talk there." I said and went into the bus. "Okay, I'm coming over now." He hung up.

What is it that he needs to verify? What did he found out? Forget it, I should just wait till later.

-

"Kids! Hi~!" I beamed as I entered the home. All the kids are having drawing class right now, I bowed towards the teacher and turned back to them. "Eunbyul unnie!" "Eunbyul noona!" They beamed. "Cuties," I chuckled when all of them came to give a group hug.

"Why didn't you visit us earlier? I missed you, noona!" The maknae of this home, Jaeyoung said. "I'm sorry, noona is kind of busy lately.. But I'll play and prepare dinner for you guys today! Okay?" I beamed. They all cheered and nodded.

"Where is Junho?" I asked. "He is at the garden right now!" Junhee said. "Okay, you guys play here and I'll go and find him."

I walked towards the garden, he was there planting a catus into the soil.

"Junho ah, hello~!" I shouted from afar. He seems to recognized my voice. "Eunbyul noona!" Junho beamed and waved.

"Aigoo, I'm sorry. I didn't have time to visit you all. How are you?" I said and carried him up. Junho is 5 years old this year, a really sensible kid. He was abandoned by their parents since he was 2 years old. "I'm fine! Eunyoung noona said that you were coming, and you did came! I even planted your favourite plant in the soil just now!" He beamed cheerfully.