T W O

Chapter 2: Insulted

Song Eun Byul

"Eunbyul, you are gonna have an arranged marriage with my son." Mrs Park spoke up.

"What?!" I shouted.

"Omma, appa is it true? But why?!" Tears was starting to fill my eyes.

"Honey, keep cool alright? This marriage was planned far back then where your great grand parents was still alive." My mum explained while holding my hand tight.

How can they do this to me and expect me to keep cool? I hate arranged marriage and furthermore, its with someone whom I don't even know!

"Eunbyul ah, my son will be here any minute. I am sure you know him, he is from your school." Mrs Park spoke up.

Someone with the surname of Park?? Who?

Park So Jin, the nerd? Park Jihoon, the player? Park Jun, the basketballer? Park Jong Ji, the bully?? What more?? Wait, there is one more..

"Dad, mum I am here." PARK CHANYEOL!

"Aigoo, our yeol is here. Let you meet them, this is Mr and Mrs Song, and this is your future wife, Song Eunbyul." Mr Park spoke up.

"WHAT?! I AM GONNA MARRIED HER/HIM?!" we both shouted in unison.

This is not a dream right? How can they do this to me?! Its Park Chanyeol, the rude and weird guy that has a girlfriend Krystal Lee which is pretty and a flirt.

Park Chanyeol

"I know this is a surprise but look, she aren't too bad right? Eunbyul is a sweet girl." My mum compliemented her. Sweet indeed! That explains her size! She is totally the last girl I want from my list!

I glared at her and she immediately lowers her head down and wipe something off her cheeks, is she crying? Why is she crying when I haven't started crying yet?! I am losing my most precious person in the whole world after this meeting! She have nothing to lose, she even got me.

"Mr and Mrs Park, I am afraid we have to leave first but Eunbyul will still be here." Her parents stood up. Her expression changed, she seems surprised.

"Yeah of course, its okay." My parents nodded. I gave them a bow and settle down on my seat again.

"Why?! I have a girlfriend and I don't want to marry a girl like her!" I don't care if she is unhappy or what, I just want to let out my anger first.

"How can you say that?! Park Chanyeol! This is not your choice of whether you are gonna married her or not! Its an arranged marriage, which means its already arranged." My dad shouted at me. And my mum holds him back.

"I am not going to do it!" I said and cross my arm while looking straight at Eunbyul and glared at her. I bet she is really happy right now.

"You know what? I am going to talk to your dad for a while. Please excuse us." My mum said and bring my dad out of the cabin.

Now it's just us.

Song Eunbyul

"Why?! I have a girlfriend and I don't want to marry a girl like her!" He shouted after my parents left.

What does he meant by a girl like me? Oh, my fat appearance? Ugly features or whatever? Oh gosh, who does he thinks he is? A idol? Nah.

He is just a rude guy.

This is a disaster, he hates me and I hate him too. How can we get married like that?

"How can you say that?! Park Chanyeol! This is not your choice of whether you are gonna married her or not! Its an arranged marriage, which means its already arranged." Mr Park scolded him back. He looks at his father with frustration written all over his face.

"I am not going to do it!" He shouted and sat down crossing his arm, glaring at me.

What's the use of glaring at me? I feel so helpless and tired. I hate everything that is happening to me right now. Can't my life be much more relax and less tension? Why is problem after problem happening one after another?

"You know what? I am going to talk to your dad for a while. Please excuse us." Mrs Park said and bring Mr Park out.

Now it's just me and Park Chanyeol.

"YAH SONG EUNBYUL." I knew it, he is gonna scold me and insult me with all his might. "Y-yea?" I trembled, I can't help it.

"Are you happy now!? Did you request for this arranged marriage?!" He shouted while standing up. What does he meant by I requested? It was a bloody arranged marriage. Nobody wants it.

At least not me and him.

"I didn't!" I shouted as a reply. He settled down and turn his head the other side.

"Getting married with you is like getting married with a elephant. Have you even get a boyfriend before? I guess not with your looks like that. But please, I have a girlfriend. She is over 100 times better than you."

My tears uncontrollably falls from my eye. I have been holding back, not trying to show any too over emotions but what he said was really hurtful.

He turned around as he noticed the silence. I was literally glaring at him. He seems surprised but before he could further insult me again, I ran out off the cabin.

---

Oh no. What have Chanyeol done?!?? I mean why did I make Chanyeol such a rude and arrogant person! Hahahah. Of course this was not entirely what he could have meant. (If u knw what I meant, *wink*)

Well, carrying on with;

COMMENT SHARE VOTE ADD FOLLOW

Love ya♡