N I N E T E E N

Wanted: Readers who could do book covers, please contact me VIA message or just comment and I'll message you.
--
Warning: Errors ahead. Read at your own risk.
-

Chapter 19: Pain and Past - Painful Past(?)

Eunbyul

I sighed as I walk towards my classroom to prepare for the last period - Korean. I only have a period today, because i already finished Chemistry and English Examinations earlier than others. So this 2 lessons, I don't have to attend them.

During the lesson, I can't seem to focus. I kept on thinking about what Chanyeol said, "Stop saying that, okay. It's really annoying."

I think I'm too ahead of myself. I thought by him taking care of me when I'm sick is telling me that he accepted the fact that I am his wife but I guess not.

But.. My heart beat really fast when Chanyeol walked in and look at us. Omgosh, please. Don't tell me I liked him. He is digusting okay, making out with the woman I hate the most.

"Ah, digusting.. Or are you jealous?" Ahhh. Krystal's words echoed in my mind.

But jealous? Hell no.

Also, the guys were quite hard to teach, their questions were tricky. But is a good thing they're able to absorb well.

-

School periods ends really fast because I don't have afternoon lessons. I quickily walked towards the bubble tea shop since I have 4 hours before Chauffeur Kim pick me up to the new house.

"Jin oppa!" I beamed from the door. It is not lunch time yet, so there was nearly no one inside except for a couple that was sitting by the side of the window.

"Aigoo, Eunbyul ah. How is your hand?" He asked as he took off his apron. "It's okay. Not a big deal." I smile and acted cool.

He chuckled, "Oh really? That's awesome, woman. But you should rest today, seriously." He patted my head.

"Yeah, I will of course." I said and sighed. "Why did you sighed?" He asked, gesture me to the seat near the counter and started to prepare something for me to drink.

"It's just that, something is seriously bothering me." I sighed again. I heard his machine's sound and then a cup of Ice Mocha bubble tea was in front of me.

"What is it?" He asked. "Well, its just that I've something to confess. I'm in an arranged marriage and.." I breathe out hard.

"What?! When?! Who is that guy? Wait.. Don't tell me its that guy that scolded you on Sunday?" He exclaimed, close to shouting. And that makes the couple by the side startled.

We bowed at them, Jin nudged my shoulder, anxious for my reply. "Just last week. But oppa, you're really smart." I said and nodded. He widen his eye, "What the.. Eunbyul ah.. Okay, so what about him?" He asked again.

"I don't know but.. I'm confused, do I like Kyungsoo or him. But it feels so different when I am with him.." I replied.

He narrowed his eye at me, "Song Eunbyul, you like that jerk? Do you know Kyungsoo is a lot better?" I nodded.

"Of course. Aish, I don't know about my feelings. Jin oppa, I've a request to ask from you.." I breathe in and out heavily.

"What is it?" He asked. "If I fell deeper to anyone of them, can you scold me and wake me up? I'm afraid to fall for anyone now." I said.