T W E N T Y - F I V E

Warning: Grammar errors ahead, do take note and correct me. Thankyou.
-

Chapter 25: Fight - Filled with unwanted regrets

Eunbyul

"At least, pick up the call. I called you a thousands time but you just offed your phone! Do you know that I'm worried?!" He beamed, turned and face me.

My tears just slide off my eye, I can't hold it back anymore. He just make me so confused and so dead in falling for him. Why did he care anyway? Why?!

"Who are you?" I started with tears flowing out of my eye. "Why did you care? Why?! You shouldn't have shown me any concern. You should have just ignored me, hurt me or just simply take me as invisible!" I shouted at him.

He look puzzled and shocked, gulity and panic is all over his face. He is not angry anymore, but now I am.

"What do you mean by that? I'm just showing concern for you, like you are my si-" I put my hand in front of his face to gesture him to stop.

"I'm not your sister. And by giving me gifts actually give me hopes. Do you know that? I don't want you to treat me well or show me any concern. I don't want to fall for you any deeper!" I said and ran upstairs into my room and slammed my door hard.

Jumping into my bed, I cried. Hard. Like I've never cried in my life. Like I just got killed. Like I'm going to die soon.

-

Chanyeol

"Who are you?" She started talking, finally after I started shouting at her. I look at her, she is crying again. For god sake, why is she always crying? Her eyes is so red and puffy this few days.

"Why did you care? Why?! You shouldn't have shown me any concern. You should have just ignored me, hurt me or just simply take me as invisible!" She shouted.

Yes, why did I care? Why did I show her concern? And why the hell am I so worried where have she been? What am I thinking? I'm going crazy now adays. But wait, maybe because.. I treat her as my sister? Yes, its because of that.

"What do you mean by that? I'm just showing concern for you, like you are my si-" She puts out her hand in front of my face and gesture me to stop talking.

"I'm not your sister. And by giving me gifts actually give me hopes. Do you know that? I don't want you to treat me well or show me any concern. I don't want to fall for you any deeper!" She said and ran upstairs to her room. I can hear her door slammed loudly.

What did she said just now?

"I'm not your sister. And by giving me gifts actually give me hopes." What hopes did I gave her?

"I don't want you to treat me well or show me any concern. I don't want to fall for you any deeper!" Wait, what? She didn't want to fall for me any deeper?

She likes me?!

It can't be. She hates me to the core just last week, and she likes me now? Hell, isn't this weird. Am I the one that make her fall for me? I can't hide my charm, huh. Even if I don't want her to like me, she fall for me anyway.

If that's the case, I guess I should move away from her. I need to give us some space so that she can forget about me. She just started liking me, so I guess it should be easy. I just need to ignore her and scold her like what I did last time.

She will give up soon.

-

Eunbyul

"Ms Eunbyul, it's 7am. Please be awake now, the car is leaving soon." Butler Lee shoke me lightly by the side. I gesture him to leave and sat up after he is gone. My eyes is red and puffy. I literally cried myself to sleep last night. Why am I so impulsive?! I still have to face him for the rest of my life here until Jaerim oppa is back.

Now that I have confessed, how can I act like nothing happened?

AHHH SONG EUNBYUL! Look at what have you done!

-

"Ms Eunbyul, your breakfast is prepared." Butler Lee said as I followed his gesture to the dinning room. Chanyeol is not here though, is he still asleep? "Looking for Little Mr Park? He already left early, around dawn."

He left? Ahh, I guess he feels awkward with me around here. Forget it, just act normal. Song Eunbyul! You can do it!

-

Chanyeol

"Hyung! Good morning!" Sehun ran to me like a 5 year old kid. "Morning, Sehun ah." I place my arm over his shoulder with a sigh.

I woke up so early to avoid Eunbyul today, I'm afraid that she will be awkward. She did confessed anyway, she must be embarassed now. And she call me to treat her like how I did last time.

I guess I will then.

"Hyung, are you listening?" I woke up from my thoughts when Sehun stopped walking and waved his hand in front of face.

"Huh?" I asked. He sighed and give me an annoyed face. "I'm sorry, I'm just a little tired." I apologized and he started talking again.

"Okay, I'll repeat it again. Why are you so early today? And where is Eunbyul?" He asked and look around the corridor that we are walking along.

"Why?" I asked, taken back as why did he ask me about her. "Aigoo, you don't have to be so protective okay. I won't snatch your wife away from you." He said playfully earning a glare from me.

"I'm sorry. Just curious. Because of the fact that both of you stays together?" He said as we entered our private room. "Ah. I don't know." I simply replied and walk towards my locker.

Suho and Kai was inside the private room playing snooker while Baekhyun is trying to sing at the corner. Kyungsoo is not here yet, I guess he might be a little late.

"Good morning." As if on cue, Kyungsoo opened the door. "Morning." We greeted him in unison. He walked towards his locker - beside me with a smile. "What is the happy occassion?" I asked, taking a glance at him. "Seeing you in school could be another meaning of seeing Eunbyul later." He replied. I was taken back by his reply, why is it that all of them are so excited of seeing Eunbyul?

"I don't know about her." I replied and walked away. "I'm sure you know!" Baekhyun ran towards me and place his arm over my shoulder. I shrugged his arm away and head to class alone, but they catch up with me after awhile.

While walking pass the corridor, we heard some commotion going in front. Someone was surrounded by some girls.

Bullying again.

"It's Song Eunbyul! Let's go and see what happened!" We heard 2 guys' conversation. It's Eunbyul? What the hell? How did she get into this mess?

"Chanyeol ah, let's go help Eunbyul?" Suho suggested and walk towards the area with the 4 of them tagging behind him. Should I go? Aish.

"Wait for me."

---

Hey people, I'm back! Did you all waited for long? I'm sorry because I have tests going on everyday week so I didn't have time to update!

However, I promised if the targets reached, I'll update within 10 days after I have discovered the latter. Okay? (:

Back to the story...

Will Chanyeol help her? And what exactly happened?

Target: 8.12k reads, 570 votes.

Stay tune for Chapter 24 ^^ 사랑해~

VOTE COMMENT SHARE FOLLOW(100)