E I G H T E E N

Warning: Slight mature kissing scene mentioned. Advised to stop reading if you don't like it. But you won't be able to know what Eunbyul saw. (; LoL.

Errors aheadddd.
-

Chapter 18: Pain or Jealous?| Disaster

Eunbyul

What the hell.

I shouldn't have worried about him and look through the gap.

Guess what I saw? Yes, you're right.

Chanyeol and Krystal is making out, on the bed. Chanyeol was on top of Krystal, maybe they just started? Because they are fully dressed with Chanyeol's hand being all touchy, its just that they are kissing like there is no tomorrow.

I quickily turned away, be careful not to let anyone of them know that I saw them making out. I ran straight away into my room, and locked my door.

Why do my heart feel so uncomfortable? It's actually the same scene I have seen at school most of the time. Why do my heartaches now?

Do I like him? Does it seems like after he takes care of me last night, my feelings for him developed? No, it can't be. He is not my type, he is so rude.

"Wake up, Song Eunbyul! You can never like him!" I mumbled to myself. I went to take shower and started to pack my stuff for tomorrow's. I heard that we just have to pack and someone will bring it there. And then, go straight to the house right after school.

-

*knock*

"Come in." I said and stood up. Chanyeol walked in with messy hair and Krystal behind him wearing an oversized tee shirt that covers till her knee. Is she even wearing something like a underwear or shorts?

"Hi, Eunbyul ah." She greeted me and smile. Wow, that smile. If she didn't show me her evil side at the bubble tea shop, I'd thought that she is being really kind.

I didn't bother to greet her, "What do you want?" I asked, looking at Chanyeol. "Just want to inform you something." He said and sit at the sofa near my bed with Krystal on his lap.

"What?" I asked, annoyed. They just dirtied my sofa and my eye.

"Well, tomorrow after we moved there, Krystal is gonna stay with us every weekend." He continued. What the hell, no!

"Why? No!" I beamed angrily. "It's okay, oppa. I know she wouldn't want it, I shouldn't have mentioned it." She said to Chanyeol while acting all pitiful.

She is such a good actress! Disgusting and omg, I just feel like slapping her face!

"No. YAH, Song Eunbyul. I'm just informing you, not asking you or seeking for your permission okay?" He shouted and stood up.

"No, I don't want to stay with her." I said, I'm being persistant not to give in. I can't stay with her for even weekends. She is such bitchy girl.

"Song Eunbyul!" He shouted again, but before he could continue, Krystal spoke up. "No, oppa. Let me have a talk with Eunbyul. You just wait for me at the living room. Okay?"

No, he can't leave me with Krystal here! He look at me, my eye is giving all type of signal that he can't leave. But he just nodded and left.

"Song Eunbyul. You're being so stubborn, huh." She said after closing the room door. "Wh-what? I don't wanna stay with you, so how is that considered as being stubborn?" I sternly made my stand.

She smirked and walk nearer to me. "YAH, you better tell Chanyeol that you are okay with me staying there with you. It's just making your life easier." She stood down at the sofa.

"What are you gonna do once you move in there? It's disgusting seeing both of you make out." I replied. "Ah, digusting.. Or are you jealous?" She said and fake a chuckle.

"What? Jealous? Me? No!" I frowned. "If that's what you say. And oh, your hand. Is it okay now?" She smile and fake a concerned tone. "Thanks to you." I replied while smirk.

She walk towards me with a smile and held up a small bunch of my hair.

"Well, if you want it to have a speedy recovery.. Tell Chanyeol that you're okay with me staying there and be willing. If not.. you might need to admit into a hospital." She flicked my hair and smile while walking out of the room.

Is she threatening me right now? But, my hand. I need it to recover fast. Should I give in?

She later came in with Chanyeol.

"Oppa, Eunbyul said that I could move in anytime I want. Right?" She said as she held his arm. I nodded. They both smile and walk out of the room leaving me alone.

How great is my life. My life is great!

-

Chanyeol

"Little Mr Park, you're gonna be late if you don't wake up now." I heard Butler said and I sit up straight away.

It's 0630am, school starts at 0745am.

"Did you call Eunbyul?" I asked. She will be late if she still hasn't wak-. "She already left 1 hour ago, saying that she have to tutor her friends." He replied and walk out of the room.

Friends? Ah, right. Kyungsoo, Kai and Baekhyun. Why am I worried that she will be late? She is so eager to see them anyway.

-

"Oppa." Krystal greeted me when she saw walking down the corridor. "Babe. Did you sleep well last night?" I half-hugged her and riffled her hair. "Yes. But if you were beside me, it will be better!" She whinned. I hugged her tighter as we walk towards our private rest room and departed with Krystal there.

"Good morning." I greeted the guys(?) as I walked inside. But it seems like all 5 of them are surrounding someone that is sitting in the middle of them.

"Okay, so just now, I have just teached you guys how to balance a simple equation, so I want you guys to try doing question 2." The voice said. I walk nearer and discovered that it is Eunbyul.

"What?" I said as they all turned and look at me, including Eunbyul. "Ah, hyung. Morning." Kai greeted and the others just smile. "Morning." Eunbyul greeted me and lowered down her head carrying on what she was doing.

"Hyung! Eunbyul is such a good Chemistry teacher! It's a fortunate to have her as your wife." Sehun beamed and chuckled. "Yeah man, daebak!" Baekhyun added with both thumbs up.

Fortunate? Just hope that it isn't a disaster.

"Stop saying that, okay. It's really annoying." I frowned and glared at him. "Alright, Chanyeol ah. We won't say it." Suho reassured.

"I think I'll get going. See you guys later. Bye, Kyungsoo." She said and walked out of the room.

YAH, that woman. Am I invisible? She only said bye to Kyungsoo properly.

---

Okay, I know I suck at writing kiss scenes. *hides in a hole*

Well, I tried >.

Btw, for you guys who are reading Wolves's Girl, my another book, its on hiatus till this book is finished. I'm really sorry for the fans of the book! >.<

↑Ignore that if you dont read it.

Anyway,

#QOTD: Do you guys have a crush? ♡
I know its personal but ;).

Have a good week aheaddd. (: